Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Files On Android (1037 Views)

Airtel 20gb For 200naira Is Back And It Downloading Heavy Files On Opera Mini / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by moremuch1(m): 11:20am On May 22, 2015
I know how it is to lose important files stored on your Phone, trust me i have been there and it made me start to think if there is a recycle bin just like the one on pc which you can use to recover deleted files and i found one which is

Dumpster:Dumpster works just like the recycle bin on your mac, linux or windows desktop computer. Dumpster’s recovery ability is the perfect complementary cloud backup tool (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive). Completely eliminating the need to constantly backup your data. Dumpster gives you the ability to recover accidently deleted content including images, vids, audio, pdf, zip, mp3, mp4, ppt, doc, avi, mpg, jpg, rar and all common file types.And also you can recover apps unistalled, can you believe that. And one great thing about this app is that it doesn't require root. It eliminates the fear of you or anyone else mistakenly deleting your files.

You can search it on Google play store but if you want the link to download it ,here is the link to download it

http://www12.zippyshare.com/d/hNLKb0YC/1113296/com.baloota.dumpster-1.1.117.5427-APK4Fun.com.apk

(1) (Reply)

Please How Does This Work?! / UMI VOIX BLU Headset Wireless Bluetooth -party Headphones / Nigerian Youth Why Do You Think Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.