Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

PS3 GTA V Help Needed.. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS3 GTA V Help Needed.. (991 Views)

Pls Am In Need Of Ps3 GTA V / Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? / GTA V For Pc Finally Out 36.8gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PS3 GTA V Help Needed.. by emmansy(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2015
The issue hat I have is that I have played the game upto a certain level, and I think I'm approaching the end of the missions..so on this fateful day, I just finished a mission... It showed the mission passed screen and then phcn took off the light, the next time I tried loading the game to continue, I noticed the game has returned me back to the missions have played some months back... Plsss guys what can I do to return bk to where I was before?! It's just like start all over again..
Re: PS3 GTA V Help Needed.. by lordthree(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2015
emmansy:
The issue hat I have is that I have played the game upto a certain level, and I think I'm approaching the end of the missions..so on this fateful day, I just finished a mission... It showed the mission passed screen and then phcn took off the light, the next time I tried loading the game to continue, I noticed the game has returned me back to the missions have played some months back... Plsss guys what can I do to return bk to where I was before?! It's just like start all over again..
happened to me had to restart, just restart You'll see the missions will be easier, then turn off the autosave feature and start saving manually.

(1) (Reply)

Call Of Duty / Who Get Gtav And Watch Dog Pc Game On Laptop / Ps3 Update Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.