Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? (2038 Views)

Man Knocked Down By A Car In Umuekar Abia (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos) / At What Age Should A Boy Be Called A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by dayokanu(m): 2:40am On Feb 13, 2009
@OP,

Use your dick for jazz money
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by pureminded: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2009
yahoozey grin grin grin wink
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by steve49ja(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2009
Have you ever heard:
''There's time for everything?''

Olboy, No hurry in life.
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2009
Nigerians never fail to amaze me.

The OP has done nothing wrong - all he asked is how he goes about getting a car.
To a lot of people, buying a car may be straight forward, but to someone who knows little about the intricacies - insurance, title, annual tests / road worthiness (dependent on country) it can be a minefield.

Yet you guys all decide to insult him - why?
If you can't advice him, then please ignore him! There are over 400 threads to choose from - why become cyber bullies over this particular one?
The only mistake the OP made was post an Auto related query in the Romance section, not a crucifiable offence last time I checked.

Learn to be a bit considerate of others' feelings, cut this guy some slack.

DeltaVAGTM
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by ohaechesi(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2009
listen, a car is not the best for you considering your age. You need sound education first as to balance you future. whereby you chose to object to my advise, then why don't you try bank rubbery because they said yahoo yahoo takes time to yield fruitful result and it requires brain works. wink grin
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by Omolola1(f): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ poster

try yahoo yahoo
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by VENUSS(f): 12:33am On Feb 16, 2009
@patwhizkid smiley u no go kill me wit laugh, wetin the guy do u.,anoda option
u fit dash him 1 car .
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by Hollysmile: 8:46am On Feb 16, 2009
Poster! Got 2option 4u!
Own a car now and die in an auto accident at 21; or own a car at 30 and enjoy it (wit many others) for de rest of ur life? Chose 1!
Idiot Pikin! No be women u wan flex wit? U go die young.
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by mmababy(f): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2009
see what are you doing for the living first,before you think of buying car,i know by ur age you are surpose be in school if not what are u doing.if you are not in school or u are doing business think of investing ur money usefully than buying car now,it will come at the due time.car is not richness,is not wealth,but you can invest it,under one year you will be turning over some good money.that you can now order for ur coustom made cars thats bigger boy plans.at 20 what are u doing with a car now.or are you thinking to steal please think wise.and have plan for ur future
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by waterworks(f): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2009
chamotex and patwhizzkid una don dey crase lol!!!!!

@ poster
YAHOOZEY. . . HALLELUYAH HALLELUYAH TOO MUCH MONEY!!!!!!
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by waterworks(f): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2009
@ SIENA HE DIDDNT SAY HE WANTEDTO BUY THE CAR HE WANTS TO GET THE CAR
he doesnt have the money yet! so were telling him how to get the money!!!!!!!! u dey find car @20 go drive ure papa car now? habba!
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by harry2009(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2009
bad boy, you are 20, and you seriously need a car, dont mind all of them wey dey give you stupid advise. kindly go and take your mother i get one juju man wey go help you do money ritual. you go get money like bill gate. you can call me make we rub mind together. idiot you want get car, you go die. idiot, fool, oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by daduke2k(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2009
i don talk am say nairaland dey turn to something else y u dey insult the boy ,he just has an early ambition to hav a car ,maybe his mates do have cars ,this is nigeria my guyz ,just advice him. smiley smiley
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by Archilles(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2009
Patwhizkid, chei!!! u harsh ooo. U know the guy from somewhere before?

Siena,
If ur younger brother (thats if u r more than 20 urself oo) come meet u say make u advise am how to go about getting a car, what will u tell him? Advise him about insurance, right? Or u simply hand over ur folks title deeds to him, I guess thats a better idea.
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by patwhizkid(f): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2009
Venus, waterworks & archilles, wetin patwhizkid don do again nau? Bia archilles, i no harsh o, na which guy u dey even dey talk about sef?
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by CrazyMan(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2009
Go to where they sell cars and tell them that you would like to have one for yourself but you don't have any money on you; beg them to dash you one; if they're kind hearted they would. Am sure they would.

If one car dealer's shop doesn't work out, go to the next one and keep trying until you get what you want.

Good luck.
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by patwhizkid(f): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2009
Hmmmmn, crazykid u are wicked
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by breaka: 12:47am On Feb 17, 2009
na ur potion go be this ,
"
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by breaka: 12:49am On Feb 17, 2009
na ur potion go be this ,
"

Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by tayoast(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2009
Take ur money to where they sell cars of course.

Be mindful of the way u use the word 'HELP', u obviously don't need one!
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by CrazyMan(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2009
patwhizkid:

Hmmmmn, crazykid u are wicked
My dear don’t be so rude.
Re: I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? by otikpoko(m): 2:54am On Feb 19, 2009
@poster,what do you really need the car for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthmonth To All October Born. / Bird Turns Into Woman At Oshodi After Hitting NEPA Wire / Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.