Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu (6214 Views)

Bitter Experience Of A Landlord Whose Tenants Refused To Pay 3 Yrs Rent Or Quit / Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This / 4 Plots Of Land For Sale In GRA Enugu Very Close To Shoprite Enugu With C Of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2015
This is for folks in Enugu and those intending to come and settle in Enugu, not excluding corp members. We have an organized network of real estate consultants and owners and we have a lot of properties in many locations in Enugu for rent and for sale. We have alliances with the biggest real estate developers, house owners and agents, so we can get you almost any type of property you need.

Reach me for self cons, a room and parlour, 2,3,4 bedroom apartments, bungalows and duplexes for rent. We also have lands for sale in choice locations...

Serious folks ONLY!

We have lands in different locations in Enugu also. To Call or chat me up really fast - 08032107582.

Blessed!
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2015
I will be posting properties for sale and rent on the thread ranging from bungalows to flats and duplexes...
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2015
ood pm pals. This is a cool 3 bedroom flat for corps members. Each room is a self con with toilet, bathroom and kitchen, and then master sitting room and master kitchen

Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2015
Interior pics

Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2015
You can make inquiries and ask for our services here and we will respond to you. Good am...
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2015
Houses still available for sale and rent...
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by Prosperity4All: 4:16pm On May 30, 2015
Do you have rental property in Awka? Am interested.
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2015
Prosperity4All:
Do you have rental property in Awka? Am interested.
Good day bro. For now, we just deal with properties in Enugu state.
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2015
Happy sunday pals.
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2015
Properties available. Happy new month
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Properties available
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2015
1 bedroom in Independence layout Enugu.

Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Properties available
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2015
5bedroom duplex at RCC estate, trans-ekulu, Enugu to let @ 1.2m pa. 3 toilets, car park, running water, cool environment and good road. Holla today.

Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Interior pics coming soon...
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by donbigboy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hello, I write to enquire about a two bedroom flat and three bedroom flat respectively for a RENT at New Haven axis of Enugu.

How much is rent age ??

And what is the neighbourhood like ? Security wise and other stuffs

Do you have a plot of land in the same location for sales too.

If yes, what is the square meter and the "title" of the property..

Thanks
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by kapai(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Can u help me get a room self contain via ind/layout axis.tnx
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
donbigboy:
Hello, I write to enquire about a two bedroom flat and three bedroom flat respectively for a RENT at New Haven axis of Enugu.

How much is rent age ??

And what is the neighbourhood like ? Security wise and other stuffs

Do you have a plot of land in the same location for sales too.

If yes, what is the square meter and the "title" of the property..

Thanks

Around new heaven axis the rent is 300 and 500k respectively for 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom flats. It all depends on what the house has, in terms.s of facilities. There is no fixed price.

We don't have a land there at the moment sir. Thanks
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
kapai:
Can u help me get a room self contain via ind/layout axis.tnx

Yes I can, there is a few available right now. Reach me through my contacts so we schedule viewing for you, thanks....
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by kapai(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thanks,wil definately get in touch when i return back
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
kapai:
Thanks,wil definately get in touch when i return back

Alright. Reach me anytime. Thanks
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Don't fail to reach us for any inquiries...
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by UdohOby(f): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good evening.
Pls do you have a mini flat around trans-ekulu or new haven? If yes, what is the rent like?
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
UdohOby:
Good evening.
Pls do you have a mini flat around trans-ekulu or new haven? If yes, what is the rent like?

Sorry for the very late reply here. Yes there is. Pls for faster response, kindly contact me on whatsapp 08099367484 or call 08032407582, so i can respond to you asap and follow up immediately. thanks
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2016
megamindmaster:

Sorry for the very late reply here. Yes there is. Pls for faster response, kindly contact me on whatsapp 08099367484 or call 08032407582, so i can respond to you asap and follow up immediately. thanks

Keep the calls coming. we make it easier for corp members posted to enugu to settle down... thanks
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
1 Bedroom flat available at new heaven, GRA, and thinker's corner in Enugu...

1 Like

Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
keep the calls coming, lets find you a comfortable abode here in Enugu. thanks
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2016
1, 2 and 3 bedroom flats available in independence Layout, and trans-Ekulu, Enugu.
We organize choice viewing for folks before any form of transaction. Keep the calls coming... Here to ease your house search process in Enugu. thanks
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by mechola(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
megamindmaster:
1, 2 and 3 bedroom flats available in independence Layout, and trans-Ekulu, Enugu.
We organize choice viewing for folks before any form of transaction. Keep the calls coming... Here to ease your house search process in Enugu. thanks
please where's the location of the 2 bedroom flat and the total price? lm highly interested
thanks
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
mechola:

please where's the location of the 2 bedroom flat and the total price? lm highly interested
thanks

trans-ekulu and independence layout. Could you call or add me up on whatsapp lets talk 08099367484(whatsapp), 08032407582 (call)...
Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by megamindmaster(m): 8:56am On Feb 02, 2016
Neatly furnished and well-finished self contained apartment is available at new layout, Enugu, for female corpe members and students. You will enjoy this place as its so accessible and serene. Call for more info. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu by Kobicove(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
megamindmaster:

Around new heaven axis the rent is 300 and 500k respectively for 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom flats. It all depends on what the house has, in terms.s of facilities. There is no fixed price.

We don't have a land there at the moment sir. Thanks

Hi, do you have 2 or 3 bedroom apartments in Enugu with the following features?

- Constant water supply

- Reasonable supply of electricity

- Must have a prepaid meter installed

- Not too isolated

- Quiet and serene environment

(1) (2) (Reply)

C Of O Fee Madness In Abuja, N18,000/m2 From N2000/m2! / FOR SALE!!! 5 bedroom Duplex and 2 units of room self@ OGUDU OJOTA 45m / Lekki Gardens Phase 2 - 3bed Terrace For Sale From N14 With Payment Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.