Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,577 members, 7,955,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Joel3 Has Seen The One. The Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Joel3 Has Seen The One. The Girl (677 Views)

I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joel3 Has Seen The One. The Girl by Joel3(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2015
wait a minute, the topic is quite misleading. before you all shout praise thy lord or any jollymentation just hold it. and well it's me again Joel3.

yes i keep seeing her, who? yes the one... the one and only beautiful one that matches my handsomeness. this event has not yet come but i have seen her and quite like she has already know me too on our cosmic plan.

it's has not manifest in the physical planet but I already have a clue when I see her in the mother earth. she is very beautiful fresh and fair. I keep on seeing her and we have talk and play. and I was wondering if I really will want to do it. and will she not bring me problem cos she is too pretty to trust like considering me I have problem with trust.

yes I have val never to get married, there are some people who marriage are not for and I think I am one of them. I have reason full of packs why I don't want.

I don't want to be seen as too rigid and heartless guy. I always want things done my way, people judge me before they get to know me. though I never shift ground and there are so many things beg or tears don't work on me. my no has always been no and that I always have personal reason for it and I don't consider changing for anyone. I love my life like this. though it can be seen as disrespectful but I don't give a damn or shit.

I love and enjoying being lonely. staying alone. I once open a thread that I will not share my room with a wife she will have hers. but people almost finish me with insult. among all I am very nice and romantic privately not in the open.

now she might been praying for us too meet, do you think can change God decision. turning her down will need her destiny to be rewritten.

has it ever occur to anyone here to know there partner before they get to meet?
Re: Joel3 Has Seen The One. The Girl by Chubhie: 6:47pm On May 22, 2015
You've got a problem which you rightly pointed out Trust. Now, if you want her not to give you problems you've got to work on your self in regards to being a lil more trusting.

It is my opinion that if you can't trust a woman that has access to your kitchen, dick tiger,birth your kids and watches you while you sleep then we've got a bigger problem than I imagined.

If you can't trust nobody, at least your mum and your future wife deserves it by default.
Re: Joel3 Has Seen The One. The Girl by Joel3(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2015
Chubhie:
You've got a problem which you rightly pointed out Trust. Now, if you want her not to give you problems you've got to work on your self in regards to being a lil more trusting.

It is my opinion that if you can't trust a woman that has access to your kitchen, dick tiger,birth your kids and watches you while you sleep then we've got a bigger problem than I imagined.

If you can't trust nobody, at least your mum and your future wife deserves it by default.
yea. I understand your point of view. but this topic is not all about trust. but has anyone know there partner before they get to meet.

more like when Samuel has known Saul before they get to meet. Samuel was waiting Saul to come so he can bless him as he already known him.

(1) (Reply)

Man Stolen As Baby Reunites With Mother 41 Years Later / Prepare Your Children For Success In Life / Is Your Mum Truly A Nigerian? Find Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.