Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) (71241 Views)

UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos / Top Funny Photos That Will Surely Make Your Day / Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by phransix147(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2015
Me I no even fit read anything sef... Una wey fit make una type am here na...
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:58pm On May 22, 2015
izuch:
I dailed the number and a husky male voice answered on the other side, so its a matured man that wrote this rubbish huh? undecided

Now he's taking you to hi villa too grin

1 Like

Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 22, 2015
Lagusta:

Lolzzz, chaai, me sef I wan die from too much laughter??!!!!!?!!!?

"I am begin you but I am not begin you" chooo, Nigerians can really crack me up!?? grin
grin

1 Like

Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by kennynelcon(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2015
UNN boys... Hahahaha Alvan to be precise.
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by jrerico1(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2015
It has lost there is nothing he can do jhor. But the English is pathetic
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by EfemenaXY: 8:01pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
EfemenaXY come and see grammarian o grin

if you don't show yourself here I'm going to ijebu ode to buy better jazz for you grin

grin grin grin

I'm interested. But make sure that Jazz has got some cowrie shells in there, else I nor go show.
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 22, 2015
LMAO! Warrisdis?? grin grin
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 22, 2015
Onyi42:

are you better
bro, i don't have ur time...sorry.
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by akoaki(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2015
Most nigerian universities and colleges are no longer fit to be called institutions of higher learning while most of their students and products can no longer be counted amongst the educated. Very very sad that many of them are on nairaland and by their posts, you shall easily know them.

1 Like

Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by ogawisdom(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2015
Chisos Enugu Ezike d thief is in trouble oooo shocked
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 22, 2015
I did it once in my part 1 days, and it worked though with fasting and prayer.
It was my wallet containing a huge sum of #5800(big money then) in the hostel toilet.

I found an empty wallet containing my IDs in front of my room the following day, I felt sad.
After fasting and prayer, a miracle happened on the following sunday, I left service to find 12 missed calls on my phone, I called the person back, then he began to cry while begging me.
I later gave him #500 out of the money.

2 Likes

Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by emyibe(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2015
lemon234:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://naijagisty..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!

ur mates are becoming native doctors at eni njoku, doing strong things to others and ur here looking for web to develop.
grin

2 Likes

Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by Luckygurl(f): 8:03pm On May 22, 2015
mizzsmilez:
what happens there? Why's it scary? He kept emphasizing.

Enugu ezike, a town in Nsukka LGA is known for practising black magic. I've heard/read more than this here in school.
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by Vivipop(f): 8:04pm On May 22, 2015
mizzsmilez:
what happens there? Why's it scary? He kept emphasizing.
Lol, I can't really say my dear but stories have it that they are quite diabolical. The voodoo there they say has no competition, Lol...Then, if you are so unlucky to get a roomie that's from that part of the world, you'll do everything possible not to get in her bad list.
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by hayaat(m): 8:05pm On May 22, 2015
una sure say dis guy na uni he dey?
how he take enter uni indeed?
i like his style sha!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by BadSamaritan(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
How did he pass utme
How did he even gained admission into a university?

How DID he even Gained?
Can't see the difference between you and him bro.

3 Likes

Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 22, 2015
Lol
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by Caliph69: 8:12pm On May 22, 2015
Vivipop:
Lmao! Those days in the den. I think i've seen something like this pasted on the walls of one of unn's hostels. The fear of Enugu-Ezike...

Yeah! I came across such post too at Mbanefo. I think its basically for the fun of it...the fear of enugu ezike...which most here won't understand.

1 Like

Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by mizzsmilez(f): 8:13pm On May 22, 2015
Luckygurl:

Enugu ezike, a town in Nsukka LGA is known for practising black magic. I've heard/read more than this here in school.
oh I see. Thanks.
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by stchinedu: 8:15pm On May 22, 2015
Tomfrench:
JEEZ!! how did dis Guy gain admission into UNN maybe hes's studying music undecided , the grammatical blunders are stinking to high heavens undecided
Are you sure it's not the porter or any of the domestic staff that wrote it...
Har yuo suor is not the pota or any off the dumestik staph that write it grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 22, 2015
stchinedu:

Are you sure it's not the porter or any of the domestic staff that wrote it...
Har yuo suor is not the pota or any off the dumestik staph that write it grin grin grin grin
grin grin u wrote that on purpose grin

1 Like

Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by datjukunboi(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2015
BasseyJ:

Looolz, tongue tongue due your worst grin grin

Lols. Let @kilokeys due his worst you're not beging him. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by divalindiway(f): 8:19pm On May 22, 2015
before i opened this thread i knew it was coming from UNN. Those are d kind of things we always see on our notice boards. Sometimes d threats work shaa
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by Sunnyvale(m): 8:21pm On May 22, 2015
na waaa o. God save our educational system

1 Like

Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by Joshuadon: 8:23pm On May 22, 2015
Who is dis one quoting me
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by Middlefinger1: 8:24pm On May 22, 2015
And this was written by a university student, the standard of education has really gone down under this regime.
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by micseyi(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2015
BadSamaritan:

How DID he even Gained? Can't see the difference between you and him bro.
lol...Guy u bad oooo
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 22, 2015
eni njoku na UNILAG HOSTEL O!!!IF U NO KNOW,KNOW AM NOW.
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by Luckygurl(f): 8:27pm On May 22, 2015
Joshuadon:
I saw one @ opp Nnamdi azikiwe library, requesting for his textbook or the thief will see the wrath of ENUGU-EZIKE........lolcheesy

Library Lmao!!
Fellow lions and lionesses won't kill me with laughter.

1 Like

Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by pek(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2015
Agree that the writer gabbled big time but a lot of people on this forum are no better. Some don't know the difference between this and these, there and their, I'm and am. A particular tribe will always write or say "sometimes ago".

2 Likes

Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by Malawian(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2015
izuch:
I dailed the number and a husky male voice answered on the other side, so its a matured man that wrote this rubbish huh? undecided
are you the one that stole the phone?
Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by ozoebuka1(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2015
Tomfrench:
JEEZ!! how did dis Guy gain admission into UNN maybe hes's studying music undecided , the grammatical blunders are stinking to high heavens undecided
Why won't we have people like this flooding our tertiary institutions when all they(university management) know how to do is giving quotas to dumb applicants and screening out those that really deserve to be in school...shame to naija.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class / She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.