Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Free Website Design for Nigerian Ngos plus Why Nigeria NGOs Should Have Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Website Design for Nigerian Ngos plus Why Nigeria NGOs Should Have Websites (553 Views)

Why Nigeria’s Federal Government Should Begin Selling Ads On Npower.gov.ng / Webhostilla Free Websites - Who Wants A Free Website? / How To Get Facebook Page And Twitter Verification For Nigerian Businesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Design for Nigerian Ngos plus Why Nigeria NGOs Should Have Websites by ShagoCube(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2015
Most, if not all, foreign NGOs have websites. But a good number of Nigeria-based NGOs do not. Why?

The lack of the knowledge of the answer to that question above, I think, is the reason many Nigerian NGOs either don't have official websites or even if they do, they don't care so much about it at all. They just let get stale and in worse cases even forget about until it expires.

The answer is what I want to share with you in a series of post on this thread. So, stick with me. There is a reason why foreign NGOs have websites and if you fully understand those reasons, it will surely will help you really take advantage of the internet for your NGO.

I think that the lack of the WHY is the reason many Nigerian NGOs either don't have official websites or even if they do, they don't care about it at all. They just let get stale and in worse cases even forget about until it expires.

And, for the free website I mentioned, stick with me. I will share it in a later post. wink

Ready? Let's go.
Re: Free Website Design for Nigerian Ngos plus Why Nigeria NGOs Should Have Websites by ShagoCube(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2015
Here is where to get the free website design for your (Nigerian) NGO.

Free Website Design for Nigerian NGOs

Sorry it delayed.

Posting the next article in the series soon.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With My Seminar Topic / I Have An Active Facebook Page For Sale / My Dream As A Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.