Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

All Nairaland Webmasters Must Read This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All Nairaland Webmasters Must Read This (552 Views)

Breaking Technology Update: For Nairaland Webmasters / Nairaland Webmasters' Review Of Fashola's Website Contract / This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nairaland Webmasters Must Read This by SpyCies: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hello nairalanders... Wats gud my people.. what do u tink about this blog... Comment here if there is any error . www.spycies..com
Re: All Nairaland Webmasters Must Read This by Ben1975(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
1) If you want people to take you seriously as a blogger you need to be on a paid host not a a free one
2) Where are the celebrity pics? You need visuals on your site
3) Not enough content you need a minimum of 30 articles awaiting your blog visitors
4) I am assuming you have not done keyword research to help you increase your ranking. Think about doing that to improve your site traffic
Re: All Nairaland Webmasters Must Read This by SpyCies: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ben1975:
1) If you want people to take you seriously as a blogger you need to be on a paid host not a a free one
2) Where are the celebrity pics? You need visuals on your site
3) Not enough content you need a minimum of 30 articles awaiting your blog visitors
4) I am assuming you have not done keyword research to help you increase your ranking. Think about doing that to improve your site traffic

okay...thanks
Re: All Nairaland Webmasters Must Read This by yomalex(m): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2015
Your topic is misleading even if I wanted to critique your site, I am discouraged
Re: All Nairaland Webmasters Must Read This by donsheddy1(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2015
gehra ra here mhen sh!t. Before you request for a blog review, you must know that nairaland alone has over 2000 bloggers. You have to go through their blogs and see what they have done so you can judge yourself first before calling #webmasters for review next time.

Now to the Deal of the day,
1. You are a freebie person, i for one can't take you seriously until you start using a paid hosting and domain
2. I'm sure you're still scared of adding content to your blog sad
3. There's nothing to review cos the design is the end product of somebody, who took precious time to code for people like you to download, and tomorrow you end up having similar designs with over 50 blogs.
4. Still in doubt? Read section 1 and 4 thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Posts Available On Google Search Results? / Sms Portal Creator Website SUSPENDED! / Adsense Saga : Google's Adsense Team Trying Everything To Help Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.