Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue (14747 Views)

Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs / Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee / PDP & APC Thugs Kill Three, Injure Others In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by tbaba1234: 4:34pm On May 22, 2015
Jkyoung:
Hausa's are bastards I swear

The above is why geography/social studies and common sense are a must for schools...

How is an incident in benue, a hausa issue?? Who told you the tribe of the thugs?

5 Likes

Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by boxypane(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Very glad. Thank you Lord.
Why?
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by boxypane(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2015
tbaba1234:

The above is why geography/social studies and common sense are a must for schools...

How does an incident in benue, an hausa issue?? Who told you the tribe of the thugs?
Na dem amateurs of NL
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 22, 2015
Jkyoung:
Hausa's are bastards I swear

I think you need to rest, son.
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by boujaye: 4:36pm On May 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

Our correspondent reports that the assailants were alleged to be PDP thugs who were on rampage after some of their fellow members absconded with the money they were to share during the last elections.

Modification:Replace APC with PDP in the above statement.
Don't always ascribe evil to PDP. A party that conceded defeat for the sake of peace in Nigeria, can it be evil?

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/22/suspected-pdp-thugs-kill-11-teachers-in-benue/
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by subbieD(f): 4:37pm On May 22, 2015
What is Ds life turning into cry.......RIP to d dead and God Pls, arrest Ds killers nd Aff mercy on us
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 22, 2015
tchidi:
What's happening in Benue of late? undecided undecided

Hausa where na? undecided angry angry
They are all northerners
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by haji56(m): 4:44pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by Gejpresident(m): 4:28pm
President Goodluck Jonathan came and delivered more than what Yorubas and Hausas had done in the past. If you think Buhari will perform magic,you're deceiving yourself. After May 29th,no one will call PGEJ's name again or blame him. Who'll APC blame for its failures? Sai mumu babu

mr.gejpresident may be opium is cocking on your brain is it during the headboys prrsidency the teachers were killed? wofi you and illumonati president will be in your lodges wawan dan karofi
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by Oyecute(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
President Goodluck Jonathan came and delivered more than what Yorubas and Hausas had done in the past. If you think Buhari will perform magic,you're deceiving yourself. After May 29th,no one will call PGEJ's name again or blame him. Who'll APC blame for its failures? Sai mumu baba!
You are a confirmed GOAT !!!

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by vjbrown: 4:50pm On May 22, 2015
Pascal181:
They av killed d wrong persons. Why teachers?
There reward is in heaven!
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by bogolobango(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2015
Sometimes i ask myself if this benue state is in nigeria

Today na fulani herdsmens go rape or kill
tommorow na political thugs

I pity benue state

RIP to the dead
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by Jayuba(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2015
How much is the money self?
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by tempilo2k(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2015
Jkyoung:
Hausa's are bastards I swear mind you, don't quote me, whether Benue or not they are all northerners

What an ignorant tw.at! In 2015? Jeez! You need to travel more.

2 Likes

Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I think you need to rest, son.
Yeah man
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by beloxxi(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by tempilo2k(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2015
Jkyoung:

They are all northerners

A big shoutout to the primary school you attended.
( That is, if you weren't busy plucking mangoes when your mates where in class).

4 Likes

Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by armadeo(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2015
G
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by Swiftlee(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2015
Jkyoung:
Hausa's are bastards I swear mind you, don't quote me, whether Benue or not they are all northerners
1.I am sure you are a kid.
2.Your Mumu is on a high frequency.
3.I am really annoyed at who said common sence is common.
4. Another tribalist and blind sectionist is found..You can not continue here!
5.We are praying for you. God na beg we dey o

3 Likes

Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by jaytee01(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
President Goodluck Jonathan came and delivered more than what Yorubas and Hausas had done in the past. If you think Buhari will perform magic,you're deceiving yourself. After May 29th,no one will call PGEJ's name again or blame him. Who'll APC blame for its failures? Sai mumu baba!
Tout.
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by IBROHIM: 5:04pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
Buhari's win is still painful! I can understand! Sorry o! Nigeria must be great again!
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by pappy4real(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2015
Y r we born in d 1st place...if this is how we have to go?
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 22, 2015
Jkyoung:

Yeah man

Anyway...in case you did not know...Benue State is made up of Tiv, Idoma and some Jukun people....all of whom have no relation to the Hausas.

Also, violent and bad people exist everywhere.

I hope you are not still feeling bitter about anyone or anything....but if you are...I leave you with the words of a brave woman , said to her captors some 100 years ago during world war one...just before they sent her to join her ancestors...

I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone.

And before you shout...I have lived in the North, and I have had things happen to friends and people close tome as family. Inspite of that...I realize that bitterness hurts me more than it hurts them.

Forgive.
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by babamadiba(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2015
boxypane:

Na dem amateurs of NL
annoying kids without brains. Kinda kids that make me wanna forget nairaland. Kids dat smoke anything, come to nairaland, pick up a topic and comment shit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by samsard(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2015
Jkyoung:
You are a backward and unrepentant fool! a short sighted ethno- bigot. Get a life

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by kuuljay(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2015
Jkyoung:
unenlightened illiterate kids every where on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by Alexandro2(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2015
Sad news
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by 1luvmypple: 6:00pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=Gejpresident post=33997670]President Goodluck Jonathan came and delivered more than what Yorubas and Hausas had done in the past. If you think Buhari will perform magic,you're deceiving yourself. After May 29th,no one will call PGEJ's name again or blame him. Who'll APC blame for its failures? Sai mumu baba! Who let you out of your cage?
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by babaarewa(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
Come out of your cave mr. man.
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by bakila: 6:50pm On May 22, 2015
Jkyoung:
Kpumpuf. When it comes to election you will want to seperate us.
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by itsmayiela(m): 6:57pm On May 22, 2015
Jkyoung:

Did you pass your regional geography exam at all? What do you know about Benue or middle belt? I don't blame you. It's your type that will confound ethnicity with religion. Afrika Majik channel has damaged a lot of brains in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by themodernman: 7:01pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:

We've grown so fond of blaming GEJ won't be surprised if ppl still point fingers at Jonathan even while he's sleeping jejely in Otuoke...
Re: Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue by 9jaBloke: 7:01pm On May 22, 2015
angryNaija!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

60yr old Retired Police Officer In Court For Raping 2 Girls Aged 5 & 6 In Bauchi / Fake Lovers Jailed For Internet Fraud In Calabar / Nigeria Man Jailed For 17 Years Over The Murder Of Missing Midwife In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.