Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

See What Happened After Passenger Slapped An Okada To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Happened After Passenger Slapped An Okada To Death (1365 Views)

Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) / Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After / How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened After Passenger Slapped An Okada To Death by SPAGGYYY(f): 5:40pm On May 22, 2015
Two buildings were reportedly set ablaze following an altercation between a motorcycle passenger and the rider which resulted in the death of the rider.

Leadership reports that the passenger slapped the rider to death with an object suspected to be charms at Iyana Ira, in Ijanikin area of Lagos state and took to his heels when he discovered the gravity of his offence.

It was reported that when the commercial motorcycle operator stopped in front of the passenger’s residence on Wednesday evening, an argument ensued over the payment of N50. The passenger was said to have entered his apartment and came out with the suspected charms and slapped the rider with it.

According to a police sergeant attached to the department of criminal investigation, Panti, Yaba, who spoke under the condition of anonymity, immediately the man killed the operator he took to his heels to evade arrest or being mobbed.

He said angry people who had witnessed what transpired set the residence of the suspected killer ablaze and also went to the residence of his mother and in the same vein set it ablaze, rendering many residents homeless.The divisional police officer of Ijanikin police station, SP Robinson Eregare, was said to have led a team of policemen to the scene and arrested four suspects and has quickly transferred the case to the department of criminal investigation, Panti, Yaba.

Just recently, a Lagos prophet was jailed for reportedly brutalising an Okada Rider who refused to pay N120,000 for a deliverance prayer.

Re: See What Happened After Passenger Slapped An Okada To Death by ozoigbondu: 5:46pm On May 22, 2015
S
Re: See What Happened After Passenger Slapped An Okada To Death by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 22, 2015
Where can I get that charm pls? Ma flat mate dey bully me always.
Re: See What Happened After Passenger Slapped An Okada To Death by SPAGGYYY(f): 6:06pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
S
u dey smell FP abi, u come buy land for my property

Oya pay me
Re: See What Happened After Passenger Slapped An Okada To Death by SPAGGYYY(f): 6:07pm On May 22, 2015
Tydies:
Where can I get that charm pls? Ma flat mate dey bully me always.
you fit order for the charm on konga or jumia
Re: See What Happened After Passenger Slapped An Okada To Death by buzquet(m): 6:08am On May 27, 2015
It was nt intentional, caz I was thr. The man was trying to test d charm
Re: See What Happened After Passenger Slapped An Okada To Death by sayatyadebayor(m): 7:28am On May 27, 2015
dis life sha ok ooo just 3 days for u ppl continue god see us all blood u are sharing
Re: See What Happened After Passenger Slapped An Okada To Death by OYAY(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2015
There is no point taking long route on this matter they should just apprehend him get the charm from him and slap him with it ;the resultant effect should form the basis of investigation by the police.

(1) (Reply)

Food Competition: Man Eats To Death Over N625 Prize Money / Strange Arabic Inscriptions On Moringa Trees Shock Auchi Residents / What Happened In Warri Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.