Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car (17477 Views)

Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) / Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) / Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Sijo01(f): 6:57pm On May 22, 2015
Dandeedadrunk:
[color=#000099][/color] Where did u drop ur eye glasses?

It's obvious you're a learner. Don't learn with my handle................ Am waiting for you to point out how he was arrested from the story.
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Nayok(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2015
Man, erase this, Ekiti no be that dull o, they are reffered to as fountain of knowledge. I know ur people cant withstand ekitis in education
Taylor86:
no amount of crime u won't see in Edo state

na dem get amadioha

na dem dey flex all d shrine for naija

prostitution(according to buhari wife)

now stealing

meanwhile somewhere in ekiti

Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Dandeedadrunk(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2015
Sijo01:

It's obvious you're a learner. Don't learn with my handle................ Am waiting for you to point out how he was arrested from the story.
I trade your blame on FG...how I wish u benefitted from free education. ..
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Sanuzi(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2015
Wickness in High places . How much b Audi self compare to someone s life.
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 22, 2015
this is really sad,making a woman widow and children fatherless. because of common audi 80....he should just go to life imprisonment because God forbid am that man's child, I will kill you over and over again.
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by andyanders: 8:17pm On May 22, 2015
Make dem post the guy pix for the whole world to see and know who the person is.
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by columbus007(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2015
Taylor86:

severe-anus my brother sorry SeverusSnape

u love space booking more than office work

d Lord is ur strength
guy you don finish me with laff cheesy
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by columbus007(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2015
Sijo01:
This story is clueless and incomplete. How was he arrested?
the time you dey school you go don repeat class tire grin
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by delishpot: 9:31pm On May 22, 2015
Your beans don done for hell be that.
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 22, 2015
so people kill easily for a car these days?
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Sijo01(f): 9:41pm On May 22, 2015
columbus007:
the time you dey school you go don repeat class tire grin

You wey jump from primary 6 to 100 level abeg endeavour to point out how he was arrested from the story.
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by sunshine1974(m): 1:53am On May 23, 2015
Edo Infact the whole of south south is full of crime

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide / ‘I Paid Fraudsters N40,000 For Week-old Baby’: Woman (pictured) / Tiv/Jukun crisis: Six killed whilst vandalising, looting church in Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.