Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car (17472 Views)

Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) / Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) / Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by lalasticlala(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2015
Men of the Edo State Police Command have arrested a 33-year old man, Kelvin Omoregbe, for killing a cab driver and absconding with the victim’s Audi 80 car.

The suspect reportedly contacted the victim’s family and demanded for $30,000 as ransom after attempts to take the car to Lagos failed.

The Nation gathered that the 67-year old victim, Deacon Sunday Arigame, a retiree of the Nigerian Telecommunication (NITEL), had been hired once by the suspect and they exchanged phone numbers.

The suspect, according to reports, called Arigame at about 2pm three weeks ago to take him to his building site at Ovbiogie village in Ovia North East local government area of the state.

Omoregbe, who is being detained at the police headquarters, said he pretended to lodge at a hotel at Oluku and bought pegging woods with which he planned to perpetrate the act.

The suspect said he did not lodge at the hotel but only waited outside the hotel gate to create the impression of a rich man.

Omoregbe, who claimed to have dropped out of Junior Secondary School, on arrival at the lonely site, took out the woods he bought and intentionally left his bag in the car.

He said, “After hitting him, I took his phone and drove his car to Lagos that night. Along Ekpe road near Lagos, I ran into a team of policemen on patrol and narrowly escaped arrest when they demanded for the vehicle particulars.”

“I abandoned the car and return to Benin. I decided to poise as a member of a kidnap gang and started demanding money from the family.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/passenger-kills-driver-over-audi-80-car-in-edo/
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by SeverusSnape(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2015
This is the height of wickedness, Why not just take the car and spare his life...

RIP to the dead.

10 Likes

Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Akkord4gov: 6:05pm On May 22, 2015
I guess that guy above me is jobless,so jobless grin grin
Some people no get conscience,y making a woman widow and children fatherless.Some humanbeing are just too wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 22, 2015
no amount of crime u won't see in Edo state

na dem get amadioha

na dem dey flex all d shrine for naija

prostitution(according to buhari wife)

now stealing

meanwhile somewhere in ekiti

18 Likes

Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 22, 2015
Killing someone for Audi 80?

1 Like

Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Typing...

severe-anus my brother sorry SeverusSnape

u love space booking more than office work

d Lord is ur strength

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by olaglamour(f): 6:10pm On May 22, 2015
Let the law take its course
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 22, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Killing someone for Audi 80?

I pity ur life

come to etche (rivers state ) ppl dey die becos of 2litres of fuel

3 Likes

Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by ibkgab001: 6:14pm On May 22, 2015
EDO state becareful
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by SeverusSnape(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2015
Taylor86:

severe-anus my brother sorry SeverusSnape

u love space booking more than office work

d Lord is ur strength
grin grin grin
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by SeverusSnape(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2015
Akkord4gov:
I guess that guy above me is jobless,so jobless grin grin
Some people no get conscience of,y making a woman widow and children fatherless.Some humanbeing are just too wicked
Jealousy grin

1 Like

Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 22, 2015
he must be allowed to face the full wrath of the law angry NO PAROLE!!!
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 22, 2015
cry cry
Na wa for us sha... the world is ending!
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Sijo01(f): 6:31pm On May 22, 2015
Edo state again
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by femimike1(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2015
Terrible sad
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2015
Wicked world
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by kindnyce(m): 6:34pm On May 22, 2015
HIGHEST FORM OF WICKEDNESS...
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Sijo01(f): 6:34pm On May 22, 2015
This story is clueless and incomplete. How was he arrested?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by haji56(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2015
allah sarki this na you break fast always in edo
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by clara472: 6:36pm On May 22, 2015
Pure wickedness

Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by seedorfg(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2015
ika leyi o
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by darealistic(f): 6:40pm On May 22, 2015
God have mercy.
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Dandeedadrunk(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2015
Sijo01:
Sijo01:
Sijo01:
Where did u drop ur eye glasses?
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by billyG(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2015
Chei!Killing a human being 4 an old schuul car??OMOREGBE WHY
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by opwiwo: 6:43pm On May 22, 2015
God save us
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Dandeedadrunk(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2015
Dandeedadrunk:
[color=#000099][/color] Where did u drop ur eye glasses?
hmmm
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by Chinom(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2015
Edo state " The heartbeat of the nation"; 'Obodo obi mmapu' for we Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by eleko1: 6:52pm On May 22, 2015
sad desperate wicked.The police/judge shud do us a favour.pluck out/remove the bastard eyes ball and put him to jail angry sad
Re: Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car by adexsimply(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2015
tchidi:
cry cry
Na wa for us sha... the world is ending!
I guess it was not ending when Cain killed Abel for something that's less meaningful than this .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die / ‘I Paid Fraudsters N40,000 For Week-old Baby’: Woman (pictured) / Open University Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.