Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,253 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

What Is The Procedure To Obtain Power Of Administration? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Procedure To Obtain Power Of Administration? (465 Views)

Shielding Your Loved Ones From The Hassle Of Letter Of Administration / Lawyers In The House I Need Letter Of Administration. / Letter Of Administration. I Need Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Procedure To Obtain Power Of Administration? by EHITZ(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2015
Someone came to me, telling me he was asked by a Federal ministry in Abuja where his late wife worked to go and obtain power of administration in order to claim her death benefits. Please note, he did not say letter if administration, he sa I d power of administration. .
now, I want to know what it takes to get this done.

(1) (Reply)

Creches In The Offices For Working Mothers Of Babies & Toddlers / Find Your Better Half Right Here / To Customer Whose Gravy Pot Told Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.