Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings (2026 Views)

11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" / 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) / Eiye Confraternity Marks Anniversary, Ogun Residents Flee Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by Maxtermind(m): 12:29am On May 23, 2015
[img]http://i0.wp.com/nigeriacamera.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/cultists-arrested-edo-state.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=500%2C280[/img]

41 ,Nosman & Judas Confraternity Cult Members Arrested In Benin Edo For Killing 10, Pictures Of Nigerians With RIP Seized By PolicePolice officials in Edo state have arrested 41 deadly cultists causing waves of bloodshed in Edo state.According to police report, 30 of the cultists are students of Auchi Polytechnic University who were behind the destruction of properties and the killing of members of the public.

MORE NEWS: http://www.nairawall.com/edo/central/news/viewpoint/725
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by hotice01: 1:38am On May 23, 2015
Well good job by the police especially SARS,Gov Oshomole still dey honey moon,na make him never comment or release press statement.
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by oppybouy(m): 1:41am On May 23, 2015
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by kodded(m): 2:12am On May 23, 2015
Ameachi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by satelliteDISH(m): 3:48am On May 23, 2015
kodded:
Wetin consign ameachi with this article. if u hate him so much go and hug transformer.
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by satelliteDISH(m): 3:50am On May 23, 2015
hotice01:
My friend, go back to bed and sleep.
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by pyyxxaro: 6:16am On May 23, 2015
Edo State always making headline(s)

Either the governor is trying to disvirgin someone's daughter or the boys are trying to kill themselves by themselves cry

2 Likes

Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by abbacar: 7:10am On May 23, 2015
hotice01:
THIS dude no get wetin to comment on .. d monkey decide to keep space incase it made FP...
Hotice ko....coldvapour ni...barawo
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by Maxtermind(m): 9:21am On May 23, 2015
[size=18pt]GUYS CALM DOWN... YOU TOO CAN POST NEWS, ARTICLES, CLASSIFIED ADS ALL FREE AND MAKE HEADLINES... [/size]

THIS IS THE PLACE TO THAT : http://nairawall.com/
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by kodded(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2015
satelliteDISH:

Wetin consign ameachi with this article. if u hate him so much go and hug transformer.
cool

41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings

1 Like

Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by chika0072(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Edo State always making headline(s)

Either the governor is trying to disvirgin someone's daughter or the boys are trying to kill themselves by themselves cry

this guy bad.....the lord is your strength and muscle
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by hotice01: 10:21am On May 23, 2015
satelliteDISH:
My friend, go back to bed and sleep.
My friend I don wake,watin u dey do awake sef?
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by hotice01: 10:33am On May 23, 2015
abbacar:

THIS dude no get wetin to comment on .. d monkey decide to keep space incase it made FP...
Hotice ko....coldvapour ni...barawo

Choi...!E pain am no b small.Baboon no vex u hear,I go make am two dots next time.no cry too much o.
No b only abbacar na abacadabra grin
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by hotice01: 10:37am On May 23, 2015
oppybouy:
Oh boy! copy rat grin
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by duran2059(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2015
kodded:
Ameachi dey there? undecided
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by kodded(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2015
duran2059:

Ameachi dey there? undecided
yes cool

41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by pyyxxaro: 1:53pm On May 23, 2015
chika0072:

this guy bad.....the lord is your strength and muscle

Bros the lord is also your strength and muscle cool
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by abbacar: 3:42pm On May 23, 2015
hotice01:

Choi...!E pain am no b small.Baboon no vex u hear,I go make am two dots next time.no cry too much o.
pain ke.....its just amazing that u would wake up early in the morning and yet u didnt make sense...it obvious your brain is senseless; try upgrading.... if u have nothing good to comment on a thread, must u do rubbish.....its just shocking such stupidity exist in mah time and generation....i thought the stupid ones were not yet born
No b only abbacar na abacadabra grin
great; i hope u know the meaning of abacadabra....if u too fucck up, i go misplace u.....puff u into oblivion cool cheesy
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by hotice01: 4:54pm On May 23, 2015
abbacar:

pain ke.....its just amazing that u would wake up early in the morning and yet u didnt make sense...it obvious your brain is senseless; try upgrading.... if u have nothing good to comment on a thread, must u do rubbish.....its just shocking such stupidity exist in mah time and generation....i thought the stupid ones were not yet born

great; i hope u know the meaning of abacadabra....if u too fucck up, i go misplace u.....puff u into oblivion cool cheesy

I have learnt never to argue with stupid people,cuz they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience.
y e dey pain u like this,hatred+stupidity bitter pass alomo o!
wat a failed generation of youths with misguided concepts and low IQ tongue
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by abbacar: 9:06pm On May 23, 2015
hotice01:

I have learnt never to argue with stupid people,cuz they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience.
y e dey pain u like this,hatred+stupidity bitter pass alomo o!
wat a failed generation of youths with misguided concepts and low IQ tongue

you see...
i am of d opinion.. and i wont limit dis to d youths of our time but to the entire age group distributions we have...
I believe in ''our'' time we all seem to be more CATHOLIC dan d POPE... more CHRISTAIN dan CHRIST. a lot of hoccous poccus dat makes one realize we are practicing the religion of DO AS I SAY AND NOT AS I DO... to this end you will be amazed at the streams of infomation one passes as u paddle thru life... more amazing are d source of dis streams, which in some way can be regarded as ADVISES..
yes... most of d time some are truthfilled but wen u consider its source u are bound to doubt... bound to wonder, is it a trick? ...hmmm. At this point u ponder mayb they are like d biblical stream of sickness and disease dat was cured by elisha... but den, those are d bible days.. how possible is it now...
i call to mind a comment made by a certain 'comrade J' in one of my social groups some time back, who spoke about d loss of values in our time... speaking extensively on d youth replacing LOVE with money. replacing endurance wit quickfixes.. i was particularly drawn to his words as dey carried truth vibes as d notes dropped in my head... hmmm... CAN DIS ADVISE BE COMING FROM COMRADE J..??
but i recalled HUMANS are SOCIAL CREATURE right from creation.. creatures dat constantly metamorphize/ change to fit our habitat.. so as not to be regarded as been social awkward in other not to go extinct... we have always wanted the best for ourselves.. we have always been selfish, always been wicked, always have we been at war, yet we find time from time immemorial to care for someone else.. to show someone love and end d violence... if i was to be asked on d situation of our values in comparison with d far past.. now is way better... our values have improved... there have always been pregnant daughters or soon to be married sisters but we no longer stone dem to death... even in d midst of famine neva hav u heard mothers eating their children as in d days of solomon rather we come together as a people and send food... neva hav you heard a brother kill a felow brother cos of a thanksgiving to d lord.. #cain and abel... dont get me wrong i am not saying we are saints but nothing new is happening under d watch of d sun... GAY lesbianism, BEASTAILITY, MASTURBATION & INCEST hav always been a part of human history its not new.. but u would agree dat in our time and country u cant practice such in public nor say it... but back den in d days of lot it was normal... remember lot's daughters slept with him to have children..
so all am saying let us not be too quick to judge our generation, we might not be d best but am sure we are better dan d rest... yes the rest... the generation that put our nation in its present situation isnt our generation but dat of our fathers.... those still in power arent our age group but our fathers and our father's father... Generational mindset are forged by societal situations and constrictions... if we arent getting it right it isnt the fault of our generation but that of our fathers generation...
AS regards to love and marriage.. our time is most better... now we have the freedom to follow our heart, well as youth it is pretty easily to misunderstand love for HORMONES.. yes we may seem a little wayward but this is a course in our humanity.. i dare say we have more preachers now dan in d bible days.. PLS allow us continue our transformation, our transfiguration wit out ur judgemental statement on how lost in values we are...as we seek a better HUMANITY..
this is my little thoughts put to words ....***PATOSKI*** ... from the BEST GENERATION EVER..
Re: 41 ,nosman & Judas Confraternity Cultists Arrested For Edo Killings by Maxtermind(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2015
why the dispute

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Indiana Man Who Raped His Ex, Killed Her, Ate Her Heart And Her Brain. / WATCH: Drug Tunnel To Mexico Hidden At KFC / Car, Houses Are Damaged As Dasumo & Idi-Araba Boys Clash in Surulere, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.