Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? (6928 Views)

[PHOTOS] Why Would A 15yr-old Naija Babe Pierce Her Huge T*ts?! / [PHOTOS] Why Do Naija Lesbians Love To Stroke Their V@gina Lips?! / (PHOTOS) Why Did This Pretty Girl Do This To Herself ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 23, 2015
Notice!! Are You An Artiste, Service Provider, Business Owner, Or Got A Product? You Can Now Place Your Advert On http://newsytalkgroup..com or http://newsytalk..com or Any Of Our Advert Platforms For A Low Price: *Twitter Hype, *BBM/BBM Channel, *Facebook Pages, *Whatsapp, *Online Slideshow, & more... For More Info Contact Us: Whatsapp/BBM +2349022996969/271ECEB6
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by ignis: 1:05pm On May 23, 2015
baralatie:
they are looking for husband seriously
Says who?
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by repogirl(f): 1:47pm On May 23, 2015
Because they are selling dia market.
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by fharmah(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2015
cant stop laughing laughing in one language i cant pronounce op wetin u put for dis tread make una help me oooooo cant stop laughin

dah amber rose get ha own for body i surprise say rihanna no dea d list
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by oloriooko(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2015
mikron:
Upon all the millions these Hollywood stars are making, they can't even afford to buy decent clothing and they've decided to walk half naked in front of the whole world! Why do they even bother to wear anything? angry angry
Scarcity of clothing materials
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by baralatie(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2015
ignis:

Says who?
what other feminine reason is there,definitely it is not about show off(these ladies won't make the cut)
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by jewel10: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lol

Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by Mofetemi(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by Unik3030: 2:30pm On May 19, 2018
They aren't n a k e d. What do you say about Africans like Zulus and others who expose their peanuts and bosoms?
because it's part of there culture, is it part of this people's culture to dress naked?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) / ‘I Sleep With My Son For Money” : Mother Makes Shocking Confession / See Who Owns Big Brother Naija (BBN) And His Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.