Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) (6935 Views)

Mercy Johnson Removes All Her Husband's Pictures On Instagram (Photos) / Davido Receives Condom From D.J, Ecool As South African Lady Twerks For Him / Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) by olaboo123: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
this yodanoss from ethopia see more photos of her : http://spicyblogz..com/2016/07/african-beauty-omg-bod-on-ethiopia.html

3 Likes

Re: Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) by duullie88(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Oliver twist wants all.... She got madt shape and a cute face to match..

1 Like

Re: Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) by HARDBOI: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
its doesnt look natural to me..
doze boobs look too stiff.
standing and leaning forward a bit.
plastic surgery ar work

3 Likes

Re: Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) by mikhe2(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Make I port go Ethiopia

1 Like

Re: Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) by bayocanny: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
@op, No, she's not
Re: Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) by UIA04(f): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
@op go through instagram you'll get tired of seeing many girls just as beautiful or even more beautiful than she is.

Gone are the days when the one girl in the village who was the most beautiful was celebrated and wanted by the richest and most powerful men

now beauty can be bought with the right makeup and surgery every girl can turn from an ugly duckling to a Swan

So we are tired of over hyping beauty

7 Likes

Re: Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) by ameezy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
I know some girls wont b happy with this lipsrsealed

Re: Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:11am On Aug 26, 2016
She's beautiful but saying the most beautiful girl on iG is a fallacy.

Btw, why she dey push her chest out.

Too much doggie i guess

When babe fine, na private part go suffer am
Re: Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) by youngsahito(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2016
who cares...
Re: Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) by BoboFashion(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2016
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, Nigerian gals re beautiful any day ,anytime.
Re: Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) by westlius(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
mikhe2:
Make I port go Ethiopia
omo we go use Ethiopia air port go dere i heard there babes are goddess charming beautiful

1 Like

Re: Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) by Azyne(f): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Shes sexy alright, but not the African definition of pretty..

1 Like

Re: Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) by Raydos: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
apart from sex, what else will someone enjoy in her? undecided
Re: Is This Ethopian Lady The Most Beautiful African Lady On Instagram (photos) by Nectarbaba(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
That ass looks fake to me. Beauty can be bought this days. I go for ladies with brainz.

(1) (Reply)

Giggs Big Bad… (download Zip#) 2019. Album New / Farrah Fawcett: The Original Poster Girl / *~Ijebabe Voted Celebrity Section Poster of 2012*~ Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.