Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Why Is Rita Dominic NOT MARRIED? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Rita Dominic NOT MARRIED? (4101 Views)

Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married / Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) / Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Rita Dominic NOT MARRIED? by Palmwinetapper: 3:18pm On May 25, 2015
Divineluv14:
You should also ask your Munachi that and stop beefing Adeze Yobo .
Blood of Jesus!! Mona is not reaching menopause like Rita. She is just 27. So shut it!
Re: Why Is Rita Dominic NOT MARRIED? by dahmie2013: 7:52pm On May 25, 2015
undecided

Re: Why Is Rita Dominic NOT MARRIED? by Palmwinetapper: 11:08pm On May 25, 2015
dahmie2013:
undecided
Fukout!
Re: Why Is Rita Dominic NOT MARRIED? by Palmwinetapper: 11:09pm On May 25, 2015
dahmie2013:
undecided
Why don't you take your own advice? You took time to comment on this post CLEARLY you ain't minding your own business.. Goat
Re: Why Is Rita Dominic NOT MARRIED? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 25, 2015
JAMB QUESTION
Re: Why Is Rita Dominic NOT MARRIED? by baralatie(m): 1:03am On May 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Blood of Jesus!! Mona is not reaching menopause like Rita. She is just 27. So shut it!
but Rita was 27 once!
with women it could be anything! maybe they need a babypapa to start with like someone suggested.
Re: Why Is Rita Dominic NOT MARRIED? by Palmwinetapper: 7:04am On May 26, 2015
baralatie:

but Rita was 27 once!
with women it could be anything! maybe they need a babypapa to start with like someone suggested.
Muna is more beautiful. She will probably soon marry. Can't be old cargo like Rita
Re: Why Is Rita Dominic NOT MARRIED? by baralatie(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Muna is more beautiful. She will probably soon marry. Can't be old cargo like Rita
the world of beautiful women has some funny things.I do hope Mina gets over the phase of 'siutor' and nails a great guy but Rita is still much a hot woman for any serious guy!
Re: Why Is Rita Dominic NOT MARRIED? by Palmwinetapper: 4:13pm On May 26, 2015
baralatie:

the world of beautiful women has some funny things.I do hope Mina gets over the phase of 'siutor' and nails a great guy but Rita is still much a hot woman for any serious guy!
She's beautiful. She will nail him. Just watch
Re: Why Is Rita Dominic NOT MARRIED? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
nigerians must be very primitive people.where else in the world can we find people obsessed about other people's marital status?
you guys need to focus more on how to improve your rotten image all over the world than to worry about who's married and who isnt.marriage has never been a compulsory thing.some people will only marry when they meet the man/woman that they are in tune with whether you like it or not.they'd rather not marry if they do not meet their match and thats how it is.fucck you fellows!
you nigerians must fuccking learn to mind your business.people marrying or not marrying is none of your business.just like the tissue paper you use to clean your anus,after you flush it down the toilet,it becomes none of your business.
focus instead on how to do clean,legit businesses and stop worrying about the choices people make with their lives,especially when they have nothing to do with you.if they die single and alone,will you get ebola?will you acquire syphilis?will the ground you walk on split open and swallow you because somebody somewhere is unmarried?
eleanor roosevelt once said, "great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." nigerians obviously have very small minds.the smallest minds in the continent.i cant imagine myself sitting down to worry and mopping on end about somebody's marital status.very stewpid if you ask me.i'd rather watch paint dry.
sickening fellows! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fattest Woman I've Ever Seen.[[photos]] / Olamide Explains Meaning Of "Pepper Dem Gang" And Possible Career If Not Music / Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.