Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? (37149 Views)

Final Exam Pictures Of UNIUYO Business Management Students / 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. / Final Year Student Abandons Medicine For Mass Comm 2 weeks before final exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by ELIJAHARMONICA(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2015
I will just switch to plan B[b]I will just switch to plan B[/b]I will just switch to plan B
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by mayusguy(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2015
What if its after ur done and times up probably just tryin to cross check grin grin
Oahray:
Hehehe... grin

Quietly use your own head write the exam, or share your neighbour own.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by mannbayo: 5:59pm On May 23, 2015
na comot for exam hall na
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by malllam(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2015
brodalikeme:
Dem don follow you be dat nah. Digital winch
PPL CRAZE FR DZ NL GAN..lol cant juz stp lafcin
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by seun66(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2015
LOL . without nairalanders, my fun life would av been minus 1.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by seun66(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2015
memudyink:
You will minus one from every answer!
dis ur solution na another journey to inevitable failure o
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by dedons: 6:15pm On May 23, 2015
troot:
As in
this your goat no dey ever die?
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Gideojim(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2015
I WILL JUST REST THE CALCULATOR.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by sunnico(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2015
Op the question should have been what would you do realizing this after submitting your exam sheet?
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Eureka123(f): 6:27pm On May 23, 2015
seunfape:

come into your way or your life?

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Codedeben: 6:37pm On May 23, 2015
In reality, such hardly happens. The probability is .0002. What people that have been commenting failed to realise was that, the 5 was a previous amswer to a calculation where the new 2+2 is the new querry for the electronic machine. That kind of calculator always have your previous answer on display, should you want to recall it for further calculations.

However, to the question, should this happen for real, then that person should just not bother write any other paper till he or she goes back to the village. The figure up there aren't figures per se. They're the manifestation of powerful forces on your matter. 2 witches plus 2 ogbanje equals 5 Spirits monitoring you closely.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 23, 2015
the winch for your village must have a twitter acount coz they don they follow you.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by ELIJAHARMONICA(m): 6:40pm On May 23, 2015
SWITCH FROM CALCULATOR TO BRAINATOR
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by earnest57(m): 6:47pm On May 23, 2015
Kindly use my phone
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by IntroVAT: 6:48pm On May 23, 2015
In the hall or after i don submit?
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Lincoln275(m): 6:53pm On May 23, 2015
na to use olden days method by counting my fingers and toes
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by castro316: 6:58pm On May 23, 2015
Codedeben:
In reality, such hardly happens. The probability is .0002. What people that have been commenting failed to realise was that, the 5 was a previous amswer to a calculation where the new 2+2 is the new querry for the electronic machine. That kind of calculator always have your previous answer on display, should you want to recall it for further calculations.

However, to the question, should this happen for real, then that person should just not bother write any other paper till he or she goes back to the village. The figure up there aren't figures per se. They're the manifestation of powerful forces on your matter. 2 witches plus 2 ogbanje equals 5 Spirits monitoring you closely.
Hmm
I too sabi. We know na. Its just for lughs lol.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by castro316: 6:59pm On May 23, 2015
Codedeben:

Hmm
I too sabi. We know na. Its just for laughs lol.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by dmola(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
I will write it like that
Like serzly O_O
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by troot: 7:18pm On May 23, 2015
dedons:
this your goat no dey ever die?
na the "like" e take dey survive nah. Abeg sama am like jare
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by surveycash(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2015
With Faith, will hit RESET button and try again
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by clemz88(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2015
Omoo na to start cry o.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by talentedchris(m): 7:30pm On May 23, 2015
Eureka123:

Lol, first of all. God will never let that kind of calculator come into my life.
amen ooh

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by tmgtreasure(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2015
RESET! RESET!! RESET!!!
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by sixtus3606(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2015
okooloyun1:
It has happened to me before just use your pen to press the reset button it will work fine again.

My man...na you response dope pass! You understand better! Unlike this scally-wags blaming the devil and linking the divice error to diabolical propaganda!

GEJ trekkers don carry their brain go otuoke!
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by jessewagz: 8:15pm On May 23, 2015
shocked if I am halfway of d exam,I go just start dey shout and cry
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by possibilita(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2015
Martino240:
Na to smash the goddamn calc. No time..

quickly find person borrow..

*MODIFIED *

Yay FTC tinz, Dedicate this to my bae who's birthday is today, n also my fellow hustlers.. May God blezz our 10 fingers IJN.. Amen
no need for violence just press shift+mode +3. And d calculator will behave.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 23, 2015
possibilita:
no need for violence just press shift+mode +3. And d calculator will behave.
E go reset ba?
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by dedons: 9:46pm On May 23, 2015
troot:
na the "like" e take dey survive nah. Abeg sama am like jare
ok,i go giv am one like because of the neat "bear bear".
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by possibilita(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2015
Martino240:
E go reset ba?
yes
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Ariyke: 9:50pm On May 23, 2015
My friend mistakenly took mine a day to my exam and she noticed the thing just off itself at interval and she borrowed another one for me, had it been me I will just put it inside my bag and be ready to blast *yimu* not knowing the calculator na ogbanje, it refused to on on the said day sef
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by yaksman22(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2015
I will use my cognitive as planned smileyI will use my cognitive as planned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling / Ogume Cult Clash: Stranded Corper Recounts Sad Experience (Pictures, Video) / 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.