Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) (4803 Views)

AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry / No One Believes These Girls Are Twins. Do You? Even Their Mother Doubts. See Pic / Meet The World Hottest Twins, They're Africans (must See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by Mediareachout: 12:03pm On May 23, 2015
Seen any twin sisters hotter than these two? Brandi and Brittany Fay’E are from Eritrea but live in the US. They both have DDD breasts, smalls waists and 36inch butts and they are say it’s natural. Natural or not, these girls are hot. Heard about them and went to their instagram pages for their photos. Continue to see them

http://www.mediareachout.com/news/they-say-these-girls-are-the-worlds-hottest-twins-theyre-africans-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 23, 2015
Holla
Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by fharmah(m): 2:00pm On May 23, 2015
i agree

1 Like

Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by 7footre(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2015
Holy angel Habakuk!!! I wanna be blessed amongst women

1 Like

Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:37pm On May 23, 2015
Wats hot in dis pix exposing ones body is being hot ni undecided

3 Likes

Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by Trippledots(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2015
pretydiva:

with people like you, there is yet hope for our kids......God bless you.

1 Like

Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by KAPOVee: 5:28pm On May 23, 2015
Gbam!

Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by KAPOVee: 5:28pm On May 23, 2015
Gbam! But wait

Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:07pm On May 23, 2015
Trippledots:

with people like you, there is yet hope for our kids......God bless you.
awww..tnx..God bless u 2

1 Like

Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by kenny091(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2015
OGWOKOGOKWOWOGHO!!!! Tirisum with this fit kill man o
Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:04pm On May 23, 2015
Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by OKNkanu(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2015
Okay
Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by sarmiie(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2015
These ones are "akatarised"....... Hoes everywhere in search of the dollar.. Gullible men keeping flocking the temple in search of quality pvssy..
Keep searching, bros, keep searching..........

1 Like

Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by Trippledots(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2015
pretydiva:
awww..tnx..God bless u 2
yw ma
Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by phlio(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2015
pretydiva:
thank u dear.... I trust ur judgment

1 Like

Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:11pm On May 23, 2015
pretydiva:
I love you for this comment!

1 Like

Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:14am On May 24, 2015
phlio:
thank u dear.... I trust ur judgment
fnks dear
Re: They Say These Girls Are The World’s Hottest Twins & They’re Africans (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:14am On May 24, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
I love you for this comment!
fnks dear..luv u 2

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Goes Braless In Semi-sheer Crop Top In Nyc (photos) / Slay Queen Who Was Beaten At Facebook Group’s Hangout Threatens Suicide / #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.