Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Singer Kcee Hawks On The Streets Of Lagos Once Again (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Kcee Hawks On The Streets Of Lagos Once Again (photos) (782 Views)

Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) / See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China / Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Kcee Hawks On The Streets Of Lagos Once Again (photos) by MOUA(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2015
Yesterday Limpopo singer Kcee sold recharge cards along major roads in Lagos (see here). He changed his clothes and went back to the streets to sell another product. The singer explains why he's doing this

"Yesterday I went to different parts of Lagos under the disguise of a hawker, hawking MTN recharge cards and Magnum cream which are brands that I represent as their ambassador. My aim was to interact with my fans and people on the street which is giving birth to a new foundation that will help take people out of the street as my own little way of giving back to the streets of Lagos that was once a home for me. During the cause of my interaction with my friends on the streets yesterday, I was able to discover some raw talents who are ready to work if the opportunity comes their way. In the nearest future from now we shall be making a big announcement as regards to taking people away from the streets. God bless my fans and keep us all"

more photo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.mouaue.com/2015/05/singer-kcee-hawks-on-streets-of-lagos.html

Re: Singer Kcee Hawks On The Streets Of Lagos Once Again (photos) by Tunnamania(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2015
Funny dude
Re: Singer Kcee Hawks On The Streets Of Lagos Once Again (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Singer Kcee Hawks On The Streets Of Lagos Once Again (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 23, 2015
oga oooo...

He is making his money...
Re: Singer Kcee Hawks On The Streets Of Lagos Once Again (photos) by sinaj(f): 3:33pm On May 23, 2015
stunt! smiley
Re: Singer Kcee Hawks On The Streets Of Lagos Once Again (photos) by missKiffy(f): 3:47pm On May 23, 2015
Good one, what a down to earth move

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent buys $300k Rolls Royce as afternoon treat!!! / One Word For This Guy. (pic) / If Davido Can Do It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.