Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

You Rock!: Kcee As A Source Of Hope For Street Hustlers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Rock!: Kcee As A Source Of Hope For Street Hustlers (668 Views)

Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income / Checkout Kcee As A Little Boy (Photo) / Pics: See What Female Fans Did To Kcee As He Performed On Stage In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Rock!: Kcee As A Source Of Hope For Street Hustlers by nhop: 3:21pm On May 23, 2015
‘Limpopo‘ crooner, KCee‘s success in the music industry is already well documented. He is one who has indeed come a long way in the entertainment industry, as he has gone from winning a Star Quest competition with his former partner, Presh, to touring the world with his music.

He is currently a brand ambassador for telecommunication giant, MTN and also for an energy drink, Magnum.

In a world which is highly unfair at giving people equal opportunities, there are numerous talents wasting away in the streets as there is little hope for their survival. This hasn’t gone unnoticed by the ‘Pull Over‘ crooner as he embarks on a noble move to see street hustlers have a decent shot at ‘making it’.

Kcee took to the streets of Lagos to give the street hawkers some sense of belonging and pride, as he masqueraded as ‘one of them’ while peddling the products he represents in a typical ‘hustling’ fashion.

He seeks to take this noble act further by discovering new talents and helping them actualize their dreams. He recently shared his intention on instagram as he posted:

“Yesterday I went to different parts of Lagos under the disguise of a hawker, hawking MTN recharge cards and Magnum cream which are brands that I represent as their ambassador. My aim was to interact with my fans and people on the street which is giving birth to a new foundation that will help take people out of the street as my own little way of giving back to the streets of Lagos that was once a home for me .During the cause of my interaction with my friends on the streets yesterday, I was able to discover some raw talents who are ready to work if the opportunity comes their way. In the nearest feature from now we shall able making a big announcement as regards to taking people away from the streets. God bless my fans and keep us all @fivestarmusicng“

A noble act indeed, one which if all other people in a position to help embark on, would see the streets rid of less ‘hopeless’ citizens.

He wins our latest YOU ROCK session with this dignifying move, as he shines a light of hope and smile on the faces of the ‘hustlers’……………Kudos KCee!

http://nexthop.com.ng/you-rock-kcee-as-a-source-of-hope-for-street-hustlers/

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day; How Do I Get To Brazil From Oshodi??? / Checkout Don Jazzy's Hilarious Replies To Fans On Twitter / WATCH: Rihanna Farts In The Bathtub While Making “stay” Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.