Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,442 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income (53064 Views)

Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport / Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, / Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by JamieNaija(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2017
Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus took to her Snapchat page to slam flamboyant Nigerian man, Hushpuppi, after he supposedly threw shade at her. Not only did she reveal that he begged her for a follow back on Instagram.

She also questioned his unknown source of income after he took to his Snapchat page to show off his bills after partying at Quilox over the weekend.

See his bill

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/eniola-badmus-comes-for-hushpuppi.html

1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by Lastking147(m): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Oya oya where's the pics

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by ikbnice(m): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Their life their business

13 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by ayourbamie: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2017
After the cut?
Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by rheether(f): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2017
Were is this Quilox located?

11 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by Benjom(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2017
rheether:
Where is this Quilox located?

873, Ozumba Mbadiwe, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Call me when you're going o grin

#ToSeeHushpuppiThem-SharpGe

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by Mikylopez(f): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2017
wariz her business
Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by wendygo: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2017
Hush puppy na daddy ooo
Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by sbergy: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2017
hushpuppi wen police dey carry bad for

8 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by idbami2(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2017
Ah.. This Eniola Badmus sef big o.. Like hippopo..

God frgive me angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by chimah3(m): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2017
LOL!

But really whats the source of these monies!!!

Was in a club one day and these young boys on the next table kept ordering bowls and bowls of expensive champagne...Can bet none was up to 30years.

Guess what?

They were washing their hands with it....over 50 bottles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And none of that bottles cost less than 75000...do the math!

I think EFCC should have a team that check out clubs cus these niggas are either yahoo boys or kidnappers who have been paid easy money for nothing!

I'm not hating...just stating the obvious, because no one who works genuinely for their money will blow it that way!

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by wendygo: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2017
its a crime to be young and getting it in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by uncleabbey(m): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2017
Awon omo ton te button

Even Dangote can't spend 11.5m on drinks in one night and yahoo boys like hushpuppi won't help you financially but they can buy you drinks worth thousands of naira

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by Factfinder1(m): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2017
95% of the wealth and fake life people flaunt on Instagram and social media are monies gotten from the proceeds of.
Scam
Blood money
Prostitution money
Ass licking fame/money
Drugs
Etc

Young people should be patient and dont allow what you see online to push you into making money through any means

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2017
Silly man with no brain but lots of money.
He think he can buy any girl with his senseless display undecided
Them don spoil our girls finish. I am glad that there are still some with integrity.

Up ENIOLA BADMUS

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by soberdrunk(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2017
There is a big difference between 'coming "from" money' and 'coming "into" money', if you come from money you will be used to money so you will handle yourself well with class but kids like Hushpuppi who came into money find it very hard to behave because they are not used to it, always trying to show off and prove a point.......... Nobody ever made forbes list by 'throwing away money' angry angry

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by SuperBlack: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Too Childish for the boy to share the pix of his bills,

Don't blame him though, maybe he just won 9jabet newly,

Meanwhile nobody have been able to Question E-Money the Source of His Income, because i wouldn't mind knowing,

Drug dealers everywhere!!.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by sauceEEP(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Just one night of fun over 4m gone... angry
Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by Day11(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2017
angry
Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by Flexherbal(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Some people dey spend money ooo

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by BornStunner1: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2017
This Eniola be like balloon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by CaroLyner(f): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2017
If it was legal he would never spend it this lavishly.

20 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Price of plate if Rice in Burj-al-khalifa in Dubai, and this money missed road is forming with.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by Saintbonnie(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Nigeria won't move forward if we keep celebrating the ostentatious spending of people without a defined source of livelihood.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by Adeoba10(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2017
rheether:
Were is this Quilox located?

Benjom:

873, Ozumba Mbadiwe, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Call me when you're going grin
Them get bouncer o... You wan go rob them ba? grin grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by onosprince(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by praisekeyzz(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2017
Remember tomorrow oo..
Spend wisely

8 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by Philip25(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2017
Make him answer her nah

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by Andrewkinggg: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2017
She's mad!
She's a hypocrite. I'm saying it for the world to hear. These Nigerian actress have sex with these yahoo boys for money(them be part-time runs girls) I won't mention names. In short some of their movies are been funded by these men. *HushPuppi* is rich and young! Why question is source of income? Maybe I shouldn't question the source of your obesity or fatness?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by olatwo(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2017
Ehn!
Re: Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income by onyekachee(f): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2017
Saintbonnie:
Nigeria won't move forward if we keep celebrating the ostentatious spending of people without a defined source of livelihood.
Thank you for this

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.