Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Now Have My Pictures In Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Now Have My Pictures In Here (1773 Views)

I Need A Mature Lady To Settle Down With..see My Pictures / I Need A Mature Lady To Settle With...see My Pictures / Crazy Pictures In Nairalanders' Profiles (2) (3) (4)

I Now Have My Pictures In Here by rawlings(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2006
I got some more but i dont know how to display them here at the same time.Thanks.Any comment?

Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by anniebear(f): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2006
Rawlings@
are you u tryn to advertise urself or wat?
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by Dvampire(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2006
what happened to the glasses? u sorta pointing at it.
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2006
@ anniebear
lol thats funny grin
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by lukas: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2006
u are handsome but i fine pass u sha
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by kiki(f): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2006
anniebear:

Rawlings@
are you u tryn to advertise yourself or what?

Lol i know
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by candylips(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2006
lukas i fine pass u wey fine pass am sef wink
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by Pain(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2006
Ive seen your post "Im Handsome but have no girlfriend". Brother, do U have anything doing? Or are u related to @Christel?
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by rawlings(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2006
Hello,
i put in the pictures bkos some guys wanna see my face but that pics is not too good but i took it from my handy camera,
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by windywendy(f): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2006
Dude, you no fine abeg go siddon somewhere  sad , don't even get me started on your big googles and big nose , What makes you think you're handsome sef
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by dolliepie(f): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2006
i think @ wendy likes d guy now,hes fine.
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by b2dl(f): 2:44am On Sep 16, 2006
windywendy:

Dude, you no fine abeg go siddon somewhere sad , don't even get me started on your big googles and big nose , What makes you think you're handsome sef

o c'mon gurl! be easy on d guy,
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by EvilSlayer(m): 2:50am On Sep 16, 2006
windywendy:

Dude, you no fine abeg go siddon somewhere  sad , don't even get me started on your big googles and big nose , What makes you think you're handsome sef

Girl you got the words right out of my mouth angry. What a loser(rawlings).

rawlings:

Hello,
i put in the pictures bkos some guys want to see my face but that pics is not too good but i took it from my handy camera,

Why would some guy want to see your fugle pic are you GAY or somthing?
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by Pain(m): 5:53am On Sep 16, 2006
C'mon Lets Call A Spade a Spade. @Rawlings is a Fine Boy Its Just That He's A Silly Boy.
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by iice(f): 6:03am On Sep 16, 2006
Chaiiiii easy now, some people asked to see his pic so thats why its up there.
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2006
funny grin
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by windywendy(f): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2006
iice:

Chaiiiii easy now, some people asked to see his pic so thats why its up there.

yeah, and he knows that he's not that hot, that's why he made excuses that it was from a handy camera  wink What has camera got to do with it?? shocked The dude no fine jo abeg. Add "i think i'm so handsome" to the equation and that just equals "dreadful"  cool.

Anyway, just joking  cheesy

But seriously, the pix reminds me of my chemistry prof in high school trying desperately to explain some complicated compound chemical with a silly grin on his face

Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by candylips(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2006
ol girl take am easy na. the guy no wowo reach has you talk na. although him wowo small grin
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by windywendy(f): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2006
Ok, Ok na joke I dey joke. Abeg rawlings you fine oh. Infact you fine pass all dem guys whose pix i don see for this site cheesy
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by rawlings(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2006
Men na wa oo,so na me wendy deh strok like this.e pain me say i no deh online then.Anyway i took that pics with a webcam and its not too nice but i think we can bet to God that i will invite you to see me and say for your self.
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by librakwee(f): 4:20am On Sep 17, 2006
undecided huh
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by Pain(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2006
rawlings:

Men na wa oo,so na me wendy deh strok like this.e pain me say i no deh online then.Anyway i took that pics with a webcam and its not too nice but i think we can bet to God that i will invite you to see me and say for your self.

Father. I cant beleive this. shocked cry cry cry
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by iice(f): 1:00am On Sep 18, 2006
@windywendy, lmao i feel ya girl

@Topic, still stressing on the handycam thing there aye
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by Busta(f): 3:01am On Sep 18, 2006
fyne bobo!
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by windywendy(f): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2006
rawlings:

Ah rawlings, I for se make I lef you but since you come write here say you wan invite me to see you, na im be say you wan make I talk. Wetin else I wan see now? the camera says it all -- haven't you heard the phrase "cameras don't lie"? Besides sef, you no get the kin moni wey go make me consider whether or not to see you  wink You be student abi? Abeg face ya book my friend  smiley
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by lovestinks(f): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2006
dude is that a hearing aid u wearing,
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by alexmakaay(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2006
rawlings,
abeg no mind then.you know wat?girls will never in their world praise you publicly,rather they will be making such remarks.this is because if they do the former they may appear to be cheap.
you be handsome guy joo.
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by superman(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2006
lovestink u don come back and u no let superman know u are back! na waa 4 u
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by kiki(f): 2:48am On Sep 21, 2006
@topic

good for u
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by hotshawlng(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2008
Lol! "Looks like Haywire of the prison break series." grin
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by vanuchi(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2008
you are a Handsom guy, we will like you to join our community of happy people, come enter MYEFIZEE.COM and see what that face will get you
Re: I Now Have My Pictures In Here by Creamish(f): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2008
ROTFL grin i no fit laugh again!!! grin grin grin

Your Real Photos Or Nothing? / Need An Honest Good Looking Guy For Friendship. / How To Conquer Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere