Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

How To Conquer Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Conquer Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere (1774 Views)

Conquer Your Fear And Approach Him/her / I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon / Any Woman Seeking Nsa Relationship,please Only Serious Inquiries Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Conquer Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere by chihakeem(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2010
Some while back while i was still in the learning stage of how and what it takes to win my type of woman to myself, Note: My type. We all have had some times like this in our lives but i want you to have another look at this, you can woo any woman that cross your part irrespective of class or otherwise.

How do i do that you ask?

Ans: The Art Of War For Dating

Discover secrets like:

* How Women Work
* How To Be The Guy You Need To Be To Attract Women
* The Approach and The Art Of Conversation
* Unstoppable Techniques For Attracting Women
* Body Language and Voice
* Romance and Style, plus a whole lot more.

Plus, for the limited number of people that are going to get this materials i have some few bonus materials for them.

> The Art of sensual massage

> How to Increase Your Sperm Volume And Gain A Stronger Orgasm

> Sexual Martial arts and Sexercise

> The Penis Of Steel Enlargement

Herewith is a mini version of the book manual: (The Art Of War For Dating)

Call or e-mail for the rest materials @: 07037374891, mallam.hakeem@gmail.com

Re: How To Conquer Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere by iice(f): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2010
grin grin I give you a wooden star. You made me laugh grin grin
Re: How To Conquer Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere by Dyt(f): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2010
ow many u don catch wit it
Re: How To Conquer Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere by Mygoldie(f): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2010
why should they call you??lol.
Re: How To Conquer Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere by koolchicco: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2010
I already
chihakeem:

Some while back while i was still in the learning stage of how and what it takes to win my type of woman to myself, Note: My type. We all have had some times like this in our lives but i want you to have another look at this, you can woo any woman that cross your part irrespective of class or otherwise.

How do i do that you ask?

Ans: The Art Of War For Dating

Discover secrets like:

* How Women Work
* How To Be The Guy You Need To Be To Attract Women
* The Approach and The Art Of Conversation
* Unstoppable Techniques For Attracting Women
* Body Language and Voice
* Romance and Style, plus a whole lot more.

Plus, for the limited number of people that are going to get this materials i have some few bonus materials for them.

> The Art of sensual massage

> How to Increase Your spermatozoa Volume And Gain A Stronger heavenly feeling

> Sexual Martial arts and Sexercise

> The manliness Of Steel Enlargement

Herewith is a mini version of the book manual: (The Art Of War For Dating)

Call or e-mail for the rest materials @: 07037374891, mallam.hakeem@gmail.com

Interesting. . . cheesy
Re: How To Conquer Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere by jamace(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2010
THE ART OF WAR for dating. grin grin
Re: How To Conquer Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere by chihakeem(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ koolchico, do i need to try and convince anybody about the power you get from this material,

Someone again asked how many have i been able to toast, as much as have been that has crossed my part if you care to know, no class diff, no race shit, no status compared. If you only get to learn 1 thing from me, it should be never you assume. Read the material for yourself.

You wanna get game, contact me.

Brag!!!

Brag!!!

Brag!!!

Brag!!!
Re: How To Conquer Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere by chihakeem(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2010
The numbers of female response to this post is more compered to the male members who it matters to.

Ladies i urge you read this mini book and come back with your opinion and suggestion as regards this book, ciao,
Re: How To Conquer Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere by ubong560(m): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2012
Selfish man. Others post it free, ur own u want 2 sell it. Keep it 2 urself then. Nansence!
Re: How To Conquer Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere by chihakeem(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
ubong560: Selfish man. Others post it free, ur own u want 2 sell it. Keep it 2 urself then. Nansence!

Bros, it hasn't gotten to that all you need do is send me a personal mail so as to make em materials available for your use or reference. Ciao...

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy & Older Ladies Wanted For A Relationship On 22004E0E Or 08029140695 / Need An Honest Good Looking Guy For Friendship. / Ekiti State University (EKSU) Girls Drop Your Phone Numba Or Contact Privately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.