Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,801 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market (1712 Views)

My Experience Buying A Smartphone In Aba / What's The Best 20k Phone In The Market Right Now? / List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market by CzarChris(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2015
I need advice on the best smartphone to buy that's really strong. Strong as in, can fall on a concrete floor and the screen is still intact.
A phone with a crack screen ain't cool, I'm through with Samsung and tecno, any good advice on what to go for will be seriously appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market by Kennykenty(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2015
you are please with nokia 3310. no argument
Re: Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market by CzarChris(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2015
Kennykenty:
you are please with nokia 3310. no argument
Bros, calm down nah, na smartphone I ask for no bi stone wey David take kill Goilath, shoooooo! undecided
Re: Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market by Alfred234(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2015
Any phone can crack as long as u don't handle it with care.
Re: Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market by Youngzedd(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2015
CzarChris:
I need advice on the best smartphone to buy that's really strong. Strong as in, can fall on a concrete floor and the screen is still intact.
A phone with a crack screen ain't cool, I'm through with Samsung and tecno, any good advice on what to go for will be seriously appreciated.

Xiaomi device is cool.

Xiaomi mi4 or Xiaomi mi3 or Xiaomi mi note pro.

Kulimart can get it for you https://www.nairaland.com/2296829/best-quality-cheap-phones-tablets
Re: Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market by 9icey(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2015
Jiayu s3 winkJiayu s3
Re: Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market by Ogbemuo: 7:40am On May 20, 2018
Motorola Motor Z Force indestructible screen
Re: Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market by Nobody: 8:10am On May 20, 2018
Go for ZTE Nubia Red Magic or Xiaomi Black Shark, those two smartphones are beasts altogether. cool
Re: Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market by Ejadike(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2018
TECNO L9plus issa beast

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market by REB3L(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2018
Ejadike:
TECNO L9plus issa beast

Yeah.. Mine has seen through tough times but yet y it's still going strong
Re: Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market by henry007(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2018
Something plastic.
Re: Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market by cjfbn: 7:33pm On May 27, 2018
Buy Cat S60.
Very expensive
Re: Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market by MarkWayne89: 12:14pm On May 28, 2018
cjfbn:
Buy Cat S60.
Very expensive

I agree with this. Saw a commercial for the Cat S60 and they had a bulldozer run over this phone and it still works. It will cost you an arm and a leg though.
Re: Which Is The Best Tough Smartphone In The Market by tafat: 6:48am On May 29, 2018
REB3L:

Yeah.. Mine has seen through tough times but yet y it's still going strong
wow,the L9plus is really a beast kam

(1) (Reply)

New Techno Y6 Had Screen Problem / Price Slash! Samsung Galaxy Note 5 -80k - SOLD / How To Know If Your Facebook Account Is Hacked By Mark Zuckerburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.