Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? (36252 Views)

Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl? / See What This Mum Did To Her Daughter For Twerking Online (video + Pic) / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by kasmail(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2015
Martino240:
They'll be found... Hit like if u believe this....

Is everything about likes? Mumu tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by luckyman1010(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2015
God will bring them back.
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 23, 2015
Kidnapping don leave S/E go S/W. I pray they will be found eventually, and in one piece.
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by haibe(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2015
You all that post stupid comments on posts like this need to be killed
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by Davijunson: 4:59pm On May 23, 2015
Na wa o... no one is Safe again. I hope they are found soon enough.
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by seunfape(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2015
i never see anyone that looks like this this year. dnt worry if i see her i will surely call
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by ibkonekt(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2015
this picture should be updated to the police...vio....immigration and any official body that can stop and search........may God help us humans in the quest to locate them
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 23, 2015
kasmail:

Is everything about likes? Mumu tongue
Are u okay? why don't u mind your business e-diot
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by domopps(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2015
Nope I have not seen them!

Cheeeeers
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by ennysuccess(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2015
why d insult u are so anooying and disgusting idiot
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by Rich4god(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2015
ennysuccess:
I have seen them but nothing goes for free pay me 5m and i will disclose all d details u need even if u contact police sef they will ask u to bring certain amount of cash before investigation could be made though my ransome is negotiable...lol
how can you be joking with such an issue...

2 Likes

Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by Seawhy(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2015
May almighty God guide and protect them. Amen
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 23, 2015
hmm. Just now now, I watched a channelstv report of how kidnapping is becoming rampant in the SW. What is happening?
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by haibe(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=ennysuccess post=34028625][/quote]u don't know a thread where you can joke abi? Why not apply ur sense before posting? I have said Seun should be scrutinising people before they join this forum as so many immatured people are here.. nonsense, imagine if u lost ur mom and ur younger sibling if u post such a trash

3 Likes

Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 23, 2015
hamaworld:
I would have love to be of help.
But I no get money to buy fuel....so I de fuel arrest for house
what is your full name and house address?
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by PTNL: 5:11pm On May 23, 2015
This problem is half solved if the relatives can take the vehicle number to the licensing office to trace the owner and other particulars of the car through vehicles auto registration system. Pls act on time. Best of luck.
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by IDnoble1: 5:12pm On May 23, 2015
ennysuccess:
I have seen them but nothing goes for free pay me 5m and i will disclose all d details u need even if u contact police sef they will ask u to bring certain amount of cash before investigation could be made though my ransome is negotiable...lol
You are joking with a criminal case like this. Readily you deserve to be arrested for detention

2 Likes

Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by justwise(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2015
ennysuccess:

You need to shamed of yourself

2 Likes

Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by raindroup(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2015
no i have not see them but when i do i will let you guys know grin
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 23, 2015
raindroup:
no i have not see them but when i do i will let you guys know grin
Is that why you're shining your teeth? undecided
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 23, 2015
ozo13:
Hmmm.dr is serious problem in ds country. Trekking and kidnapping r now d latest jobs in d country.make dos guys begin dey kidnap dm senators n hor family members. Dey shld HV bn d ones to come up with serious and harsh laws/bills to tackle ds stufs..even in ds place I resides, things r not d way dey wr like 4/5 yrs back.u see bad guys everywr.places i can freely walk in d night before, i dr not try it now.few weeks ago was walking by d roadside around 8pm , na so some bastards colet my Fone.some of my frnds wr like I shld HV protested n not gv dm d Fone.I jus dey laf cos i know ds guys to b cultist cos of d location I met them

U live in a cultist area, its not a national problem.
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by MKO4ever(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2015
Nawa oo, I pray the kidnappers are caught soon oo.
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by chrysso83(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2015
They will be rescued
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by jantofubu(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2015
goodgate:
GOD will bring them back Amen!!! By the way FTC!!! YAAAAAY signs of good things to come, Do not forget to inform me when they are returned.
shoro niyen
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by bolintonakd: 5:36pm On May 23, 2015
sad news. may God punish all this kidnapper, review there hideout
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 23, 2015
Broadcasting the kidnapper's car registration numbers is not a good idea. It should be given to the security officers only because they idiots we thought that no one has copied the car's number and they will keep on parading with the same vehicle and it will be unknown to them that they securities are still searching for them through the registration number.
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by 400billionman: 6:04pm On May 23, 2015
One week from that date,the angel of that child will locate mother and child. Amen..
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by kilode100(f): 6:13pm On May 23, 2015
haibe:
u are a f00l

That is eh....
Shame.

22 Likes

Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by kilode100(f): 6:16pm On May 23, 2015
soe:
what is your full name and house address?

U wan kidnap am cheesy

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? / Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? / My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.