Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Singer Kcee Explained Why He Hawks Recharge Card - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Kcee Explained Why He Hawks Recharge Card (1132 Views)

Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) / Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot / See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Kcee Explained Why He Hawks Recharge Card by Jessymez1(f): 5:31pm On May 23, 2015
Yesterday Limpopo singer Kcee sold recharge cards along major roads in Lagos.He changed his clothes and went back to the streets to sell another product. The singer explains why he's doing this. See that and plenty more photos after the break..

"Yesterday I went to different parts of Lagos under the disguise of a hawker, hawking MTN recharge cards and Magnum cream which are brands that I represent as their ambassador. My aim was to interact with my fans and people on the street which is giving birth to a new foundation that will help take people out of the street as my own little way of giving back to the streets of Lagos that was once a home for me. During the cause of my interaction with my friends on the streets yesterday, I was able to discover some raw talents who are ready to work if the opportunity comes their way. In the nearest future from now we shall be making a big announcement as regards to taking people away from the streets. God bless my fans and keep us all"

Re: Singer Kcee Explained Why He Hawks Recharge Card by bigtt76(f): 5:49pm On May 23, 2015
Instead of voicing against street hawking in preference for organized kiosks trading ....e follow join de sell wonder the role models our so-called celebrities are turning into. If not having babies out of wedlock, its smoking gbana in broad daylight or raining invectives against each other on social media or even gossips ....they need to change. A better Nigeria begins from their doorstep.

1 Like

Re: Singer Kcee Explained Why He Hawks Recharge Card by pretydiva(f): 6:01pm On May 23, 2015
We don't need ur explanation kcee.jst do ur tin undecided
Re: Singer Kcee Explained Why He Hawks Recharge Card by ritababe(f): 7:26pm On May 23, 2015
Wetin concern me? Still thinking on how to jump this long queue to buy fuel.
Re: Singer Kcee Explained Why He Hawks Recharge Card by Jessymez1(f): 7:31pm On May 23, 2015
ritababe:
Wetin concern me? Still thinking on how to jump this long queue to buy fuel.
lol sorry o just wait small e go soon reach ur turn
Re: Singer Kcee Explained Why He Hawks Recharge Card by scarr: 11:35am On May 26, 2015
He try!!!!
but he didnt say how many security opr were lurking around him undecided

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Red Carpet Photos From The Road To MAMA Concert / See Touching Message Of Kourtney Kardashian On Twitter After Breakup With Scott / 5 Simple Ways To Express Love In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.