Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture (1525 Views)

A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) / Picture!!!!! Can Coka Cola Really,like Seriously Do This?? Picture!! / What Can You Say About This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by Jayjay0(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2015
sometimes its the only solution for babies who don't like to eat.

To feed my sister then, you have to close her nose for her to open here mouth..

whats your take on this?

Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 23, 2015
I remember when it was done for my brother.... I still don't understand it... seems dangerous
Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 23, 2015
haha.
Is that custard?
Seems like akamu.
Well, this one is extreme o.
Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by IamLEGEND1: 7:39pm On May 23, 2015
WTF!!!!!!!!
Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by ArchEnemy(m): 7:42pm On May 23, 2015
Just don't let the baby aspirate;
It could lead to a baby's demise
Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by Phinagold(f): 7:44pm On May 23, 2015
Thats extreme
Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by coolebux(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2015
Yoroober style
Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by falconey(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2015
millions of children surivived through that process.
Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 23, 2015
This is not a thread that requires the attention of the romancelanders only.. This may and may not be dangerous.. it depends on how your tribe take it.
Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by PunkyOh(f): 7:48pm On May 23, 2015
That background though, it's like a warehouse. Anyway, I wonder why some people have kids even when the situation doesn't permit them to have kids. Next thing you know, they're embarrassing the whole continent by featuring in one of those "Feed an African child" tv ads.

Back on topic, forcefully feeding a child this way can be dangerous. I know of a case where the baby actually passed away from this form of feeding. He had food coming out of his nostrils...
Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by mirexxx(f): 7:55pm On May 23, 2015
feran14:
I remember when it was done for my brother.... I still don't understand it... seems dangerous
when a baby refuses to eat/has no appetite, they give them food this way...its a forceful method of feeding children tho cheesy
Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 23, 2015
mirexxx:
when a baby refuses to eat/has no appetite, they give them food this way...its a forceful method of feeding children tho cheesy

thank God I love food

1 Like

Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by Dhavids(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2015
Even some of the richest men in Nigeria today passed trough this stage... Doesn't really implies poverty nah!! grin cheesy
Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by justmag(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2015
Apart from it being dangerous...it's just wrong.
Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by DEIFIED(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2015
We are africans and this is our way...... I am proudly african lollll.
Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 23, 2015
Please this is a very dangerous act that is very common in the western region, it has led to the demise of many children, from aspiration, I have witnessed this myself. Many parents and guardians are being very unfair to their kids, the reason is simple, because they(kids) don't talk nor fight back..... as an adult, how will u feel if u not in the mood of eating and someone holds u down to start force feeding you? I guess you will feel like strangulating that cretin, then why do you inordinately met the same on your innocent Kids? . If a child is not eating very well, they re 2 possible causes ....

1 ) when acute or of sudden onset, most likely that child is sick and has lost appetite (as it occurs with every human ) ; the only sensible thing to do, is treat the ailment, appetite will return and your child will eat ...

2 ) if the child has always been like that, right from birth, eating only little; then that is the child's feeding habit (just as some adults have voracious appetite, while some others don't) it doesn't in anyway make that child sick ....

All in all, please do not force feed your children, it has and could lead to their demise; I don't think anyone will wanna live with those memories, u being responsible for the death of ur own child...

1 Like

Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by Yustash001(m): 8:26pm On May 23, 2015
This is a bad feeding habit......I remember a woman in my area trying to feed her baby with this method....the baby fainted and the woman was running helter skelter for help........thanks to some guys around that rescued her...
Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 26, 2015
shocked It looks dangerous
Re: Romancelander What's Your Say On This..picture by Godmother(f): 5:20pm On May 28, 2015
When I see mothers doing this to their babies Im always filled with fear for the child.

(1) (Reply)

Household Items Available At Discount Price!!! / (photo) What Will You Do If You Caught Him Doing This At Your Party / How Do I Prepare Oha Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.