Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake (28710 Views)

Recruitment At The Centre For Health Education, Economic Rehabilitation And Soci / How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake / Ongoing Recruitment At The Centre For Democracy & Development (CDD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by ignis: 8:54pm On May 24, 2015
Gay tinx
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 24, 2015
he might just be taken by ur palm probably because its soft but if it isnt then i guess d choice is urs u either stay or leave. u stay u knw whats involve, u leave u might as well find a better job or back again with job search. by d way u straight I suppose then be straight u ither bend to his or he bend to urs. If I was u Ill go with d latter. For d record av seen worse
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 24, 2015
gud luck
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 24, 2015
Dude! Your bos is so G*ay.
babeface3:
He is confused and wondering if this is a homosexual gesture from his boss. During an introductory session on his first day, his boss, a middle age man dipped his first finger severally in the centre of his palm while looking straight into his eyes.

The boss delayed releasing his hand as a result showing that its not a mistake. Many have said that this could be a gay gesture. Or what do you think?
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by fortunechy(m): 1:05pm On May 25, 2015
i dey sell pampers incase of incasity.

1 Like

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by successsurvivor(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2015
Am gay, not really proud of that part of my life that hunts me from child birth. It's a gay gesture used by gay men to signify there sexual interest in you. Kindly tell him politely when and if he makes his approach that you are not gay, that you guys can just be friends if he wants to. Try to maintain a strickly business relationship with him and never try to report him or behave rudely with him, such act might cost u your job.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Differences Between A CV And A Resume / 774,000: 4 PhD, 200 Masters Degrees Holders Apply For FG's N20k Unskilled Job / Worst Interview Experience? What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.