Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake (28722 Views)

Recruitment At The Centre For Health Education, Economic Rehabilitation And Soci / How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake / Ongoing Recruitment At The Centre For Democracy & Development (CDD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 24, 2015
Welcome to the gay club baby! That's what your boss was trying to tell you. Better get a padlock of glue and seal your anu.s. The world is sick! If you're gay you can quote me.I have an answer for you.

1 Like

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by ffrreeee(f): 12:19pm On May 24, 2015
BasseyJ:
Looolz, if it was me, the way I'll pull my hand out of his grasps Ehh, all without breaking the eye contact
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by uchman46(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2015
abi the guy hand done turn Honeywell smh
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by donMIG(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2015
G/\y he wants to do u...n u r also bis3xual....u no fit resist d guy...shikenan
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by femi4: 12:38pm On May 24, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Op ..he'z Gay!!!

*be very careful!!!!..
Don't accept gifts from him o!!..
Promotion nko?

1 Like

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by hpk(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2015
mizjules:
Nigga's gay *in rileys voice*
so true riley. *in huey's voice*
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by jennifer22(f): 12:41pm On May 24, 2015
watch out for your A**hole.
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by finofaya: 12:41pm On May 24, 2015
You'll know what it really means soon enough. Good luck.
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by mizjules(f): 12:50pm On May 24, 2015
hpk:
so true riley. *in huey's voice*
Loool!

1 Like

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Idydarling(f): 1:04pm On May 24, 2015
BasseyJ:
Looolz, if it was me, the way I'll pull my hand out of his grasps Ehh, all without breaking the eye contact

u sound like a friend...
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Hakagure: 1:07pm On May 24, 2015
Secret society warning
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by criuze(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2015
better tell him to guard his only rear virginity
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by mechanics(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2015
babeface3:
He is confused and wondering if this is a homosexual gesture from his boss. During an introductory session on his first day, his boss, a middle age man dipped his first finger severally in the centre of his palm while looking straight into his eyes.

The boss delayed releasing his hand as a result showing that its not a mistake. Many have said that this could be a gay gesture. Or what do you think?
d same way u ar thinking.
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 24, 2015
Well, since he performed the act 'severally', and looked 'straight' into his eyes as he did so... tongue

Sure, it reads like bad ero.tica, but it passes for innuendo if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by BasseyJ(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2015
Idydarling:

u sound like a friend...

Okay, hope the friends a cool person
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 24, 2015
excel001:

The blood you spelt has more letters, same thing with Jesus so shouldn't be seen as abbreviation, what has come over you and your cohorts? this is blasphemy so don't be stupid
I wouldn't call the name of the lord in vain....
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by NobleG1(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2015
He's gay. See it as a compliment and don't lead him on. If he continuous approaching you that same way, make it clear to him that you're not gay and don't quit your job because of it, if he's not disturbing you.

2 Likes

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by ufelove(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2015
Your boss is gay bro! I cover ur yarsh with the blood of god... No arrow fashioned against ur yarsh shall***
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Ihuomadinihu: 3:03pm On May 24, 2015
illmatic101:
Gay alert!!!

Op, watch your back

You don get alert na God win grin
Lol.
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by toprealman: 3:37pm On May 24, 2015
BasseyJ:
EASIER SAID THAN DONE.
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by BasseyJ(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2015
toprealman:
EASIER SAID THAN DONE.

That would have been the best option, the boss is testing grounds, him keeping quiet and letting the handshake go on may be considered as a green light for whatever the boss is driving at, his breaking the handshake is letting the boss know that, no, nothing's ever happening. Btw he's already employed
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by hector: 3:56pm On May 24, 2015
There is no need to panic. Just get close to him n find out wat kinda nigga he is. if he is d kind that cud promote u fast or place u well in d company then just play along wit him.

He might be the one who needs ur d**k in his ass and not the oda way round. wateva is d case, dnt be heady afteral sleeping wit him isnt gonna take away d straight man in u....

btw, all dis ppl shouting "cover ur ass" are very funny n filled wit hypocrisy. i mean, wat does it matter? man or woman, wont u f**k your way to the top if given the opportunity rather than die in poverty?

1 Like

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by donhils: 3:56pm On May 24, 2015
babeface3:
He is confused and wondering if this is a homosexual gesture from his boss. During an introductory session on his first day, his boss, a middle age man dipped his first finger severally in the centre of his palm while looking straight into his eyes.

The boss delayed releasing his hand as a result showing that its not a mistake. Many have said that this could be a gay gesture. Or what do you think?
As if you don't know what it means...
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by front247: 3:59pm On May 24, 2015
It means he want to plung in
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 24, 2015
@op.. You should have looked into his eyes and grabbed his balls and squeezed hard.. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by villy007(m): 4:48pm On May 24, 2015
Its a Cultist way of shaking a fellow comrade...Buccaneers n d lyks of dem (speaking 4rm experience). Odd tin is y wud ur Bozz blow his cover

1 Like

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by ojaykaz(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2015
safe guard urself b4 he burgles ur ass
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Vicville(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2015
Na 4 u to go meet welder make dem sow iron pant 4 u oooo. Yu dun get gay alert na God win........
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by AnanseK(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2015
You need a chastity belt!

1 Like

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by PreciousGem(f): 5:52pm On May 24, 2015
Simple! your boss is so gay. Quit d job and become an entrepreneur
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by 2ts: 6:23pm On May 24, 2015
If u collect gift, ur own don finish.Awuf dey run belle ooo.make d guy no go do bum bum anatomy for u.
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by eddyzeeba3(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2015
Omo see signal!it show die.
donhils:
As if you don't know what it means...
Omo see signal!it show die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Worst Interview Experience? What Happened? / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.