Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Muslims - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims (4568 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims by nortcentrallord(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2015
YourMain:

Looool I'm not running. And dudess. I'm not denying anything lol I'm just saying Europe is not a religious country at all. No ones stopping y'all from coming to Europe. Sorry lol we weren't assigned with countries.

Haha im not running from Sharia laws which I personally think is a lot more culture than it is religion. My opinion tho.

Haba na? The development of Europe was founded on religion na. Facts are everywhere na. Even a couple of days ago, the Australian PM reiterated that too when she asked radical muslims/terrorists to leave the Australia or abide by the rules of country because it was found on the principles of Christianity. Just Google it and see. Even some Islam sites carried the news.
Re: Muslims by nortcentrallord(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2015
YourMain:

I Dont agree.

No talk am make some people hear you oh. Them go call you Kafir muslim oh. Heheheh.
Re: Muslims by nortcentrallord(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2015
YourMain:

Loool so you have a double life grin grin.
No freedom of speech or right to opinion no ?
Awhhh forreals? I think nikkais are so beautiful. I'd love a white wedding too anyways
Loooooool Muslims are lovely

Hehehehe, I am seeing where this is going. Its not just the likeness or trying to burst Oremusanctus but your are trying to dodge something you don't like in islam. grin grin hehehe, you don't want to share your husband with other women in the name of religion. Hehehehe. That is brilliant. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Muslims by nortcentrallord(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

D tin is dat wen dhe "scope" d ladies, dey come as if its dem and no one else
Buh during d course of d marriage, dey begin to quote d koran, and u don't question dem

Hahahaha, bross do you have muslim relations like some of us? Hahahaha. Truth is 70% of muslims men remain muslims because of the "men" advantage over women and the free 4 wives/eternal promises of 72 virgins with an eternal erec*ion. If not for Christianity and God's discernment, how wouldn't any pervert mind love that?
Re: Muslims by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 24, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Because Europe believes in Jesus Christ and Christianity, Europe is developed and it's development was founded on the foundation of Christainity, they speak English, they allow freedom of religion, they operate a straightforward constitution that doesn't permit jihad unlike other African countries like Nigeria. Hope you now understand why. Now, tell me why muslims prefer Europe to Saudi and the middle Eastern countries.

Lol cause I like Europe. I can do what I want. Europe believes in Allah and Islam too. Ehh we shan't speak about the Reformation and the fight with the Catholic church in Europe? Europe isn't religious at all. Not even a bit. I think Europe is where religion comes to die.Christians have no place in Europe as much as Muslims.

And I know people whove left Europe for middle eastern countries.
Re: Muslims by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 24, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hehehehe, I am seeing where this is going. Its not just the likeness or trying to burst Oremusanctus but your are trying to dodge something you don't like in islam. grin grin hehehe, you don't want to share your husband with other women in the name of religion. Hehehehe. That is brilliant. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eh? I just want to talk to him. I Dont want to share my husband with other women in the name of anything.
Re: Muslims by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 24, 2015
nortcentrallord:

No talk am make some people hear you oh. Them go call you Kafir muslim oh. Heheheh.

Lol who will ?
Re: Muslims by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 24, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Haba na? The development of Europe was founded on religion na. Facts are everywhere na. Even a couple of days ago, the Australian PM reiterated that too when she asked radical muslims/terrorists to leave the Australia or abide by the rules of country because it was found on the principles of Christianity. Just Google it and see. Even some Islam sites carried the news.

Loooool Australia isn't in Europe. Just yesterday Ireland made gay marriage legal. And its in Europe. Its a Catholic country. Lol is that what God asked for?
Re: Muslims by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 24, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hehehehe, don't worry. it's allowed for you to visit and live in places that practice the same religion with you. Europe brought Christianity to Africa so Christians will naturally see Europe as a big brother country in Christianity. How about the muslims visiting and living in Iran, Iraq and co that has the same belief and part of those that brought islam to Africa?

No. We won't. We'll live wherever we want. We want to bring Islam to Europe toi grin
Re: Muslims by nortcentrallord(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol cause I like Europe. I can do what I want. Europe believes in Allah and Islam too. Ehh we shan't speak about the Reformation and the fight with the Catholic church in Europe? Europe isn't religious at all. Not even a bit. I think Europe is where religion comes to die.Christians have no place in Europe as much as Muslims.

And I know people whove left Europe for middle eastern countries.

The church has always been open to reformation. So there's is no big deal about that. Is Islam open to reformation and questioning?

You prefer Europe because you are free to do whatever you like. Hmmmm, yet you practice a religion which you wouldn't live in a country where it originates because it doesn't permit your freedom? It only tells me something, either you are wrong, the religion is wrong, you don't know what you want or you don't know where you stand.
Re: Muslims by nortcentrallord(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2015
YourMain:

Eh? I just want to talk to him. I Dont want to share my husband with other women in the name of anything.

You must share oh because islam permits it oh. You will probably share him with 3 other women. Sorry my dear.
Re: Muslims by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 24, 2015
nortcentrallord:

The church has always been open to reformation. So there's is no big deal about that. Is Islam open to reformation and questioning?

You prefer Europe because you are free to do whatever you like. Hmmmm, yet you practice a religion which you wouldn't live in a country where it originates because it doesn't permit your freedom? It only tells me something, either you are wrong, the religion is wrong, you don't know what you want or you don't know where you stand.

Ehm I prefer Europe cause Its my home. My culture. My life.
Re: Muslims by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 24, 2015
nortcentrallord:

You must share oh because islam permits it oh. You will probably share him with 3 other women. Sorry my dear.

Lol I mustn't share if I don't want to.
Re: Muslims by nortcentrallord(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2015
YourMain:

Loooool Australia isn't in Europe. Just yesterday Ireland made gay marriage legal. And its in Europe. Its a Catholic country. Lol is that what God asked for?

They have an open constitution.
Do a research on the history of their development and you will find out it was founded on Christianity. How does islam gain grounds in Europe? We all know it's through coercion and terrorism through sleeper cells. That's not good @ all. How about freedom of religion and choice?
Re: Muslims by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 24, 2015
nortcentrallord:

They have an open constitution.
Do a research on the history of their development and you will find out it was founded on Christianity. How does islam gain grounds in Europe? We all know it's through coercion and terrorism through sleeper cells. That's not good @ all. How about freedom of religion and choice?

Who cares ? I can live wherever I want regardless of the religion I am.
Re: Muslims by nortcentrallord(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2015
YourMain:

Who cares ? I can live wherever I want regardless of the religion I am.

Don't get mad for nothing maam, nobody is persecuting Islam anywhere in th world but it's Islam that permits the killing of Jews and Christians ("the people of the book"wink since the time of Mohamed. I prefer peace to violence any day. You, what do you prefer. Violence or peace?
Re: Muslims by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 24, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Don't get mad for nothing maam, nobody is persecuting Islam anywhere in th world but it's Islam that permits the killing of Jews and Christians ("the people of the book"wink since the time of Mohamed. I prefer peace to violence any day. You, what do you prefer. Violence or peace?

Mhm lol I like both in a way. Islam also says not to kill a soul
Re: Muslims by mujahid1339(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2015
another dumb thread

1 Like

Re: Muslims by Mathematical(f): 9:44pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U were playing "luv" wif fulaboy
I was just watching u both of u
Hope u safe and perfect were ever u re
And don't fall in luv wif a "christian" boi
Shout out to mathematical, its bin a while, just hope u safe whereever u re

Looks.how are you
Re: Muslims by malvisguy212: 10:05pm On May 24, 2015
YourMain:

Mhm lol I like both in a way. Islam also says not to kill a soul
no.Islam say not to kill a soul EXCEPT by right.
Re: Muslims by Fulaboy(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U were playing "luv" wif fulaboy I was just watching u both of u Hope u safe and perfect were ever u re And don't fall in luv wif a "christian" boi Shout out to mathematical, its bin a while, just hope u safe whereever u re
what s wrong with you plx undecided
Re: Muslims by Anas09: 4:15pm On May 25, 2015
Fulaboy just leave this babe for Ore. The way I see am sef, the babe like Ore. If she follow u, u go marry plenty wives join her.leave her make she marry Ore. Him be Catholic, he must marry one or no (weytin dem dey call that tin?) You know? If them no gree give u communion. Ore help me out. Enhmm. You know nah.
So fulaboy just leave the babe. Even me self I like to marry my husband only me. Ha, the thought of knowing that my husband is shagging another woman. Mmmeeennn. Crazy.
Babe no gree ooo. Thank god u dey for Europe. Marry Ore u hear?
Re: Muslims by Fulaboy(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2015
Anas09:
Fulaboy just leave this babe for Ore. The way I see am sef, the babe like Ore. If she follow u, u go marry plenty wives join her.leave her make she marry Ore. Him be Catholic, he must marry one or no (weytin dem dey call that tin?) You know? If them no gree give u communion. Ore help me out. Enhmm. You know nah.
So fulaboy just leave the babe. Even me self I like to marry my husband only me. Ha, the thought of knowing that my husband is shagging another woman. Mmmeeennn. Crazy.
the guy is damn child he must be 16 I guess undecided
Re: Muslims by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 25, 2015
Anas09:

Eh. Its not that deep
Re: Muslims by Anas09: 9:36pm On May 25, 2015
He is doing what he is doing on purpose. Just ignore him.
Re: Muslims by Anas09: 9:42pm On May 25, 2015
Hahahahahaha YourMain baby. It can be deep. Life is what u make it. Just give Ore a try. Ore see, am chiaking dis babe for u oo
Re: Muslims by POPdecorator: 9:50pm On May 25, 2015
Orubebe abi wetin be ur name u better go sidon
Re: Muslims by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 25, 2015
Anas09:
Hahahahahaha YourMain baby. It can be deep. Life is what u make it. Just give Ore a try. Ore see, am chiaking dis babe for u oo

Lol are you a man or a woman?

I was referring to the situation. Its not that deep. At all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dare All Atheist / Atheists Of Nairaland Come In Let's Discuss / Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.