Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost (45454 Views)

11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) / Seven Things To Consider Before Buying A Tablet . / Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by sunshine1974(m): 8:29pm On May 24, 2015
I have read through all your comments and I will love to drop my own humble and technical submission. I am an electrical and electronics engineer, I know much about all this things, power ratings and all that. The truth be told u can never get a power bank of 30,000mah for 3500 naira. It is not possible. All this Chinese people keep deceiving us in this country, I wonder what SON is doing? Anoda area Buhari will need to work on is the low/sub standard gooods flooding the Nigerian market. This is happening because our people allow it, Infact it's even dem dat tell dem to mass produce fake things. We are really in trouble in this country.

Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by KINGOZEK(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2015
Well all said and done. We at KINGOZEK MARKETING COMPANY sell only real capacity Power bank for good output. We have 13000mAh and 5200mAh power bank. It charges any 5V device. Tablet PC and Laptop power Bank are separate because of higher volts. We have power bank for tablet PC/Laptop WE HAVE 7DAYS MONEY BACK POLICY. Prices: 13000mah = #4500 5200mAh = # 2700. Solar Laptop/Tablet PC power bank 20000mah= #20000 08165607797 kingozek@gmail.com

Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 24, 2015
Tundeiab:
30,000 Mah power banks for sale @ 7,000 naira...
Contact me on 08069754545... I am based in Abuja
PLS AND PLS DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FOR THIS GUY, NA 419 HE BE. HOW I TAKE KNOW?
THIS BANK GOES FOR 3.5K AT JUMIA AND NA FAKE, COS I HAVE IT, AND THIS EEDIOT DEY SELL 7K. THE BANK ITSELF NA 2000MAH. COS HE NO GO CHARGE YOUR PHONE PASS TWO TIMES, I HAVE BREAK MY OWN AND WHAT I SAW INSIDE YOU WONT BELIEVE ME. NA ABOUT 4 CHINES RECHARGEBLE BA3 WIT DOLUP TO GUIDE AM. AND EMPTY CASING,
PLS NL BE ADVICE. AND THIS 419 GET 3 USERNAME TO DO HIS SCAM, PLS DO NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO HIM
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by simdam500(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2015
Thanks for the info
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by Thespecialone(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2015
sunshine1974:
I have read through all your comments and I will love to drop my own humble and technical submission. I am an electrical and electronics engineer, I know much about all this things, power ratings and all that. The truth be told u can never get a power bank of 30,000mah for 3500 naira. It is not possible. All this Chinese people keep deceiving us in this country, I wonder what SON is doing? Anoda area Buhari will need to work on is the low/sub standard gooods flooding the Nigerian market. This is happening because our people allow it, Infact it's even dem dat tell dem to mass produce fake things. We are really in trouble in this country.

God bless you sir.
Some of our people usually request for substandard stuff so they can maximize Profit.

These same manufacturers can produce high quality stuff.

It's not just the Chinese people deceiving us, they do it in active collaboration with Nigerians.

Talking from first hand experience.

When I was designing mine, I insisted on nothing but the best materials.
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by Thespecialone(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2015
You can get top quality goods from China and you can also get the worst. It all depends on how much you are willing to pay and where you source your goods from.
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 24, 2015
THERE NL. LET ME ADVICE YOU, BUY INNJOO 10000MAH POWER BANK. IT IS THE BEST AND IT GOES FOR 3500K AT JUMIA. IF YOU WANT IT CONTACT ME I CAN ARRANGE IT FOR YOU. THANK YOU

Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by Tundeiab(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2015
Viciyus:
THIS BANK GOES FOR 3.5K AT JUMIA AND NA FAKE, COS I HAVE IT, AND THIS EEDIOT DEY SELL 7K. THE BANK ITSELF NA 2000MAH. COS HE NO GO CHARGE YOUR PHONE PASS TWO TIMES, I HAVE BREAK MY OWN AND WHAT I SAW INSIDE YOU WONT BELIEVE ME. NA ABOUT 4 CHINES RECHARGEBLE BA3 WIT DOLUP TO GUIDE AM. AND EMPTY CASING,
PLS NL BE ADVICE. AND THIS 419 GET 3 USERNAME TO DO HIS SCAM, PLS DO NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO HIM

I don't exchange words with teenagers.

I won't reply you again.
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by uscofield: 8:55pm On May 24, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Be careful

I have one of 150,000MAH and it works to my satisfaction, I can barely run out one light after charging my phone more than four times, I mean it....it even came with a 3year warranty and has a solar panel for charging incase u don't have electricity....its good and reliable, no be mouth....some of these things are sometimes by chance, as I write, so many of my guys at work have requested for it, it's really cool.

Pics below..

Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by KINGOZEK(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2015
Viciyus:
Wow too bad. Try us and enjoy 7days money Back guarantee and also share the testimony on nairaland aswell. 08165607797
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 24, 2015
Tundeiab:

I don't exchange words with teenagers.

I won't reply you again.
PLS THIS NA IGBO 419. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM.

SO I BE TEENAGER? I THANK GOD SAY I NO DEY SCAM PEOPLE LIKE YOU (MATURE GUY BUT DEY BEHAVE LIKE TEENAGER) PLS GO AND FIND WORK, OR RATHER, IF YOU ARE GRADUATE, GIVE ME YOUR CV, LET ME HELP YOU. EEDIOT OLD MAN. YOU STARTED THIS, WHY CANT YOU JUST BE CIVILIZE AND PROVE ME WRONG? BUT YOU JUST JUMP LIKE FOOL AND STARTED RAINING INSULT ON ME. GET A JOB YOUNG MAN
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 24, 2015
KINGOZEK:
Wow too bad. Try us and enjoy 7days money Back guarantee and also share the testimony on nairaland aswell. 08165607797
thank you, but which type of bank dn you sell?
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by HenryO2(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2015
Thespecialone:
Having seen the problem of fake power banks abound, I decided to do my own investigation.

In one of my visits to Shenzhen, China were these power banks are made, I sat down with different manufacturers and discovered the following.

Most power banks sold in Nigeria are fake.

There is what is called the label Capacity and the real capacity.

The label Capacity is what the manufacturer wants you to believe, the real capacity is actually lower.

The highest commercially available capacity is 16000mAh and so far I only know of one company that manufactures it. Xiaomi.

Any other power bank claiming to be 20000mah or higher is fake.

You are free to argue with me but I have been to where these things are made so I know whats up.

You chances of getting a real capacity Power bank are very slim unless you buy from a reputable brand or the person selling it to you was involved in the manufacturing process and the person is honest.

One thing they kept telling me is that your people from Nigerian ask us to produce 5000mah but write 20000mah on it, that kind of stuff.

Others out rightly write fake capacity on it to catch the gullible ones.

The higher capacity Power Banks are only available as custom made orders and usually very heavy.

That said I only know of two people here who are personally involved in manufacturing real capacity Power Banks, my humble self and mayorall.

This is the real story about power banks.

Comments are welcome

If you have a differing opinion, it's welcome but do so with facts. I stated mine.

Is it only china that manufacture power? China could be the country of origin (COO) but with USA standard,........... Ask Amazon.com.
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by cdamsel(f): 9:14pm On May 24, 2015
youngwiz:
How come urz is #7000? The same is sold here for #3,500 except im mistaken. http://www.j u m i a.com.ng/power-bank-30000mah-external-battery-pack-black-200480.html

To get this powerbank for #3,500 on jumia, contact me... Pay on delivery. 08063092509
I hope I'm not mistaken but the caption on the picture says it's the pack not the power bank itself
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by youngwiz(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2015
cdamsel:
I hope I'm not mistaken but the caption on the picture says it's the pack not the power bank itself
Nah, its a complete pack including four charging pins for different categories of phone and the main power bank itself.
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by Thespecialone(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2015
HenryO2:

Is it only china that manufacture power? China could be the country of origin (COO) but with USA standard,........... Ask Amazon.com.

Yes.
Manufactured in China to meet US standards
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by hushmail: 9:30pm On May 24, 2015
uscofield:

150,000mah power bank with solar panel and AC charging for sale, 8,500 naira

u got any pic? pls share
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 24, 2015
chidyhels:
I bought 15000Mah from someone that visits China. Though costly but it delivers.

This is the link he bought from
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1816883363.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail
I also hav power bank wit d same capacity. Really helps out alot

Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by Obynolee(f): 9:52pm On May 24, 2015
jcflex:

Do u av for 10000Mah and at wat price

This is 10000mAh (full capacity) call/whatsapp:08037888927 lets talk business

Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by patonyx1: 9:59pm On May 24, 2015
It's the "Pack" or Casing as called in the GSM mkt, that is being sold for N3,500. Not the Power Bank itself.

youngwiz:
How come urz is #7000? The same is sold here for #3,500 except im mistaken. http://www.j u m i a.com.ng/power-bank-30000mah-external-battery-pack-black-200480.html

To get this powerbank for #3,500 on jumia, contact me... Pay on delivery. 08063092509

Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by slye(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2015
For genuine quality Lumsing 10400mAh, romoss 10000mAh and one plus 10000mAh banks, visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/techsturvs-power-banks-hq-lumsingtm

Or contact me on whatsapp: 08036805325

Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by tonididdy(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2015
uscofield:

I have one of 150,000MAH and it works to my satisfaction, I can barely run out one light after charging my phone more than four times, I mean it....it even came with a 3year warranty and has a solar panel for charging incase u don't have electricity....its good and reliable, no be mouth....some of these things are sometimes by chance, as I write, so many of my guys at work have requested for it, it's really cool.

Pics below..
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by tonididdy(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2015
uscofield:

Pics below..
hw much will it cost me to get it in benin
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by dennisbee(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2015
Tundeiab:
30,000 Mah power banks for sale @ 7,000 naira...
Contact me on 08069754545... I am based in Abuja
I bought this same power bank for 3,500 from jumia. Its 30,000 mah. I wonder how come yours is 7k.

Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by Grahamjnr(m): 11:46pm On May 24, 2015
damatolnew:

This same power bank goes for 3 , 500naira on jumia, y inflate the price??
Forget that guy. He's looking for money to buy fuel. I just bought one from Julia for 3200.

Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by muchi4life: 12:23am On May 25, 2015
How much does your Q10 go for?

toluxa1:
Lol. Alot of people don't know alot of things.
It's funny when someone says, "I bought a 30,000mah powerbank for 3500". Really funny. I no get time to do write up on powerbanks jare.

In the meanwhile, I have a limited quantity of Brand New/Sealed Blackberry Q10 with OutterBox defender Case (worth 3k). Also available is a Brand New LG G2.

The HTC is sold.

Contacts on my signature.
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by slye(m): 6:38am On May 25, 2015
dennisbee:

I bought this same power bank for 3,500 from jumia. Its 30,000 mah. I wonder how come yours is 7k.

Dude, I can assure you the real ratings of your power bank ain't 30000. Good things don't come cheap, have you forgotten?

Proof:
Just open it up and count the number of cells inside
Or check this thread....https://www.nairaland.com/1920876/nairalanders-experience-power-banks
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by toluxa1(m): 6:52am On May 25, 2015
muchi4life:
How much does your Q10 go for?

Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by cdamsel(f): 7:47am On May 25, 2015
youngwiz:
Nah, its a complete pack including four charging pins for different categories of phone and the main power bank itself.
Ok then . thanks
Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by Ishopbest: 7:51am On May 25, 2015
Power Bank can be found at every nook and crany, but this, is hard to come by.

Re: Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost by KINGOZEK(m): 1:44pm On May 30, 2015
Viciyus:
thank you, but which type of bank dn you sell?
ok thanks for inquiry. We sell special brand power bank with full specifications 13000mAh capacity with LED torch. The special brand is KINGOZEK. Check the link below: www.nairaland.com/2282351/long-lasting-13000mah-power-bank

The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria / Get 4.5gb For 2500 On Glo All Day/night. #glo Overload. / I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57