Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Egyptian DNA Tests - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Egyptian DNA Tests (8127 Views)

DNA Tests?free / Somali Girl Does DNA Test - Must Watch Video / Its Official, Igbos Can No Longer Claim To Have Some Isreali DNA :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egyptian DNA Tests by AkanIgbo: 2:43am On May 24, 2015
I realize this is old news, but the Pharaohs and the Egyptian royal families DNA results show that they were Bantu and West African. cool

The people tested included Ramses III, Amenhotep III and King Tut. Some of the Pharaohs suffered from sever sickle cell anemia, in fact King Tut died from sickle cell disease.

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf
http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn19094-tutankhamen-killed-by-sicklecell-disease.html#.VWEoRP_bJDw
http://news.discovery.com/history/ancient-egypt/tut-pharaoh-blood-disease.htm

The test results show that the Egyptians were not Europeans or Arabs. The Egyptians also were not Ethiopian, Eritrean nor were they Somalian.

I still am still looking for information on why the Bantu People moved to the area around the Igbo after the Bantu People left Egypt. It seems like there has to be a reason that it happened. Are the Igbo a Bantu People? Are the Igbo actually Hebrews and therefore known to the Bantu People? I am digging for that information. If anyone has sources to fill me in on that information I would appreciate it.

4 Likes

Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by coolzeal(m): 6:04am On May 24, 2015
At UNESCO, in 1974. A multi genius and a sophisticated Senegalese man named, Cheik Anta Diop. Conducted a melanin doted test on the skin of the mummies and found that, the melanin content was so great it couldn't be compared with Europeans or Asiatic but the typical black Africans of the Sahara.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by bigfrancis21: 11:26am On May 24, 2015
AkanIgbo:
I realize this is old news, but the Pharaohs and the Egyptian royal families DNA results show that they were Bantu and West African. cool

The people tested included Ramses III, Amenhotep III and King Tut. Some of the Pharaohs suffered from sever sickle cell anemia, in fact King Tut died from sickle cell disease.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn19094-tutankhamen-killed-by-sicklecell-disease.html#.VWEoRP_bJDw

The test results show that the Egyptians were not Europeans or Arabs. The Egyptians also were not Ethiopian, Eritrean nor were they Somalian.

I still am still looking for information on why the Bantu People moved to the area around the Igbo after the Bantu People left Egypt. It seems like there has to be a reason that it happened. Are the Igbo a Bantu People? Are the Igbo actually Hebrews and therefore known to the Bantu People? I am digging for that information. If anyone has sources to fill me in on that information I would appreciate it.

Isn't King Tut the same Pharoah that was 'reconstructed' to some Caucasian-looking man as seen in the image below?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-4gNePgCVVbI/VCkoZt57owI/AAAAAAAARd8/7Qe8JhqA-f8/s1600/01%2BKing%2BTut%2BFace.jpg[/img]
grin

Meanwhile, his DNA testing results say he is of sub-saharan origin. This shows the extent some people would go to mask the truth and hide in denial about reality.

Here is a more realistic facial reconstruction of King Tut:

4 Likes

Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by musicwriter(m): 12:47pm On May 24, 2015
@OP.

Your findings is very correct, because there were no white skinned people in the entire African continent, even in some parts of the Arabian peninsula by the time of the Pharaohs. Both bible facts and science proves the same thing!.

But, don't worry. A song on this would be coming up soon, it's called "the lost tribe". Check it on iTunes by November 2015/January 2016. Problem is this songs that I write look intellectual and people can't just understand it. Consolation come from the fact Bob Marley's songs were once considered same way and radio stations refused to play it. I will get there.

For more details see Jesus Christ was a blackman - according to the bible http://www.africason.com/2015/02/Jesus-is-black-man-according-to-bible.html

NB: More importantly, there's a documentary at the bottom of that page, and it proved it beyond any doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by AkanIgbo: 2:52pm On May 24, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Isn't King Tut the same Pharoah that was 'reconstructed' to some Caucasian-looking man as seen in the image below?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-4gNePgCVVbI/VCkoZt57owI/AAAAAAAARd8/7Qe8JhqA-f8/s1600/01%2BKing%2BTut%2BFace.jpg[/img]
grin

Meanwhile, his DNA testing results say he is of sub-saharan origin. This shows the extent some people would go to mask the truth and hide in denial about reality.

Yes the Discovery Channel whitened King Tut in a program. They tried to make Tut appear more like a Whitish Arab, which is what that idiot Arab who heads Egyptian Antiquities Zahi Hawass insisted that Tut looked like.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Fulaman198(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2015
Don't mind the Arab and White bigots who think they can change history. Newer documentaries completely write a much different history of Ancient Egypt. No one is saying they are white anymore.

http://video.pbs.org/program/rise-black-pharaohs/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by bigfrancis21: 4:45pm On May 24, 2015
Fulaman198:
Don't mind the Arab and White bigots who think they can change history. Newer documentaries completely write a much different history of Ancient Egypt. No one is saying they are white anymore.

http://video.pbs.org/program/rise-black-pharaohs/

Even the link you quoted is partially true. In the presence of undeniable evidence, some researchers want to make it seem that, 'oh ok, let us admit that there were 'black pharoahs' of Egypt at some point in the Egyptian dynasty but not all pharoahs were black'. The link you provided mentions that 'african kushites overthrew the egyptians', implying that the egyptians were not africans and were 'different' from the 'african kushites'.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Fulaman198(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Even the link you quoted is partially true. In the presence of undeniable evidence, some researchers want to make it seem that, 'oh ok, let us admit that there were 'black pharoahs' of Egypt at some point in the Egyptian dynasty but not all pharoahs were black'. The linke you rovided mentions that 'african kushites overthrew the egyptians', implying that the egyptians were not africans and were 'different' from the 'african kushites'.

You are completely correct about that, it's hard for whites and Arabs to attribute success to black people. They think that we should kneel before them. It will never happen.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by AkanIgbo: 6:13pm On May 24, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Even the link you quoted is partially true. In the presence of undeniable evidence, some researchers want to make it seem that, 'oh ok, let us admit that there were 'black pharoahs' of Egypt at some point in the Egyptian dynasty but not all pharoahs were black'. The link you provided mentions that 'african kushites overthrew the egyptians', implying that the egyptians were not africans and were 'different' from the 'african kushites'.

Yes I saw too. That is the 25th dynasty that they are talking about.

Amenhotep and King Tut were from the 18th dynasty which was much earlier, so the Egyptians were black ever before that invasion.

Ramses was from the 19th dynasty, which earlier than the Kushite 25th dynasty.

Additionally, the Nubians are the original creators of the dynasties to begin with; so the whole thing was Black up until the time that the Greeks came and weakened the empire.

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by bigfrancis21: 6:38pm On May 24, 2015
AkanIgbo:

Yes I saw too. That is the 25th dynasty that they are talking about.

Amenhotep and King Tut were from the 18th dynasty which was much earlier, so the Egyptians were black ever before that invasion.

Ramses was from the 19th dynasty, which earlier than the Kushite 25th dynasty.

Additionally, the Nubians are the original creators of the dynasties to begin with; so the whole thing was Black up until the time that the Greeks came and weakened the empire.

True.
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Ihuomadinihu: 8:06pm On May 24, 2015
Unfortunately,Modern Egyptians no longer identify as African/black. They are more comfortable with their Arab origins. The only people that identify as Africans are Southern Egyptians and Berbers. Incidentally,i was just reading about race and identity in North Africa.
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Fulaman198(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Unfortunately,Modern Egyptians no longer identify as African/black. They are more comfortable with their Arab origins. The only people that identify as Africans are Southern Egyptians and Berbers. Incidentally,i was just reading about race and identity in North Africa.

That depends on what part of Egypt you go to. The ones in the North aren't black. They are Turkish, Greek and Roman mixed.

However, the ones in the South are black like the Siwa Berbers who are in both Egypt and Libya. The Nubian people are also in Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan. So there are many indigenous black groups still found in Egypt.
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Ihuomadinihu: 7:38am On May 25, 2015
Fulaman198:

That depends on what part of Egypt you go to. The ones in the North aren't black. They are Turkish, Greek and Roman mixed.

However, the ones in the South are black like the Siwa Berbers who are in both Egypt and Libya. The Nubian people are also in Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan. So there are many indigenous black groups still found in Egypt.
Yeah,am aware of some indigenous African/black people of Egypt like the Aswan people. North Africans are in Africa but not African,that's the general impression out there.
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by hahn(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yeah,am aware of some indigenous African/black people of Egypt like the Aswan people. North Africans are in Africa but not African,that's the general impression out there.

Why is that?
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 25, 2015
bigfrancis21:

grin

He was actually a lot darker than that as shown by the life sized statue found in his tomb:

1 Like

Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2015
AFRICAN UNITE
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 28, 2015
AkanIgbo:

the ancient Egyptians were a Caucasoid race, not west african Negroid.
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by bigfrancis21: 9:53pm On May 28, 2015
KenyanLady:

Which Egyptians are you referring to? Modern Egyptians or Pharonic Egyptians?

Egyptians have never been Caucasoid, neither have they represented themselves as 'white'. Modern Egyptians are mostly of arabic descent. What are you then saying?

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 28, 2015
bigfrancis21:
Which Egyptians are you referring to? Modern Egyptians or Pharonic Egyptians?

I am referring to these Egyptians.

bigfrancis21:
Egyptians have never been Caucasoid, neither have they represented themselves as 'white'. Modern Egyptians are mostly of arabic descent. What are you then saying?

The term "Caucasoid" doesn't mean White.
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Ihuomadinihu: 11:50pm On May 28, 2015
KenyanLady:

What is Negriod? You don't deserve the Kenyan in your moniker.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Ihuomadinihu: 11:59pm On May 28, 2015
KenyanLady:

What is Caucasoid? Pls there are only Four races: Austroloid,Negriod,Caucasoid and Mongoloid. Every other person falls inbetween.
Eurocentric definition of Negriod is broad lips,broad nose,dark skin etc. Following that definition,so many West Africans don't even look negroid. Pls,ancient Egyptians were blacks,negroid,nubians whatever you wanna call it before they were invaded by other races. Dna,Hair textures,religion,language confirms it. You can argue blindly...not my business.
Negroid is a prejudiced term. Yes,the people in the picture are Africans. What are you trying to say? I don't see blonde whites talking trash about Dark haired whites ,segregation only happens in the African continent.
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Nobody: 12:55am On May 29, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
What is Negriod?

Ihuomadinihu:
What is Caucasoid?

Ihuomadinihu:
Pls there are only Four races: Austroloid, Negriod,Caucasoid and Mongoloid. Every other person falls inbetween.

I think you just answered your own questions.

Ihuomadinihu:
Eurocentric definition of Negriod is broad lips,broad nose,dark skin etc. Following that definition,so many West Africans don't even look negroid. Pls,ancient Egyptians were blacks,negroid,nubians whatever you wanna call it before they were invaded by other races. Dna,Hair textures,religion,language confirms it. You can argue blindly...not my business.
Negroid is a prejudiced term. Yes,the people in the picture are Africans. What are you trying to say? I don't see blonde whites talking trash about Dark haired whites ,segregation only happens in the African continent.

loool, what kind of drugs are you on?
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by bigfrancis21: 3:40am On May 29, 2015
KenyanLady:

Don't be unnecessarily pliable. Black people come in different shades of colour. Take the Igbo people, for example, who range from dark-brown skinned to olive skinned. Pictorial representation of Igbo such as the way Egyptians represented themselves in the picture you pulled out will turn out to be exactly as the Egyptians represented themselves - some people dark skinned, some light-skinned. I am 100% Igbo and African, with no mixed blood whatsoever, yet my nose is pointy, with an elevated nose bridge, and hair naturally wavy. Black colour come in different shapes.

Caucasoid has historically referred to white europeans. Being a caucasian is simply about skin colour and european features, nothing more nothing less. I've come across many whites who have flat nose bridges, and broad noses yet they they are referred to as 'white'. It isn't about facial characteristics but mainly by skin colour.

Egyptians often drew pictures of the types of races that they knew of at their time, especially after the invasion of Egypt - the darkest brown (nubians), the Egyptians (the men often dark brown and the ladies light brown), and the Libyans (typical european colour). If Egyptians were 'causasian', why didn't they represent themselves as pure white instead? Don't this line of reasoning ever occur to you?

DNA studies on egyptian mummies have revealed sub-saharan ancestry. Discovery Channel further admitted that tests and research carried out so far suggests that ancient egyptians were indigenous africans, at, at least, the period of the Egyptian pyramid, having originated by themselves within Africa. Everything about ancient egyptians keep ringing 'black black black'. The famous facial statue of a black man in Giza is the height of their disbelief. When scientists could not deal with the overwhelming evidence against them, they came up with the so-called 'superior' Mesopotamian civilization that influenced the Egyptian civilization. With no concrete evidence to support the existence of the so-called 'mesopotamia civilization', the theory has been dropped in the 21st century.

In their bid to claim the egyptian civilization as theirs, scientists will come up with anything, no matter how stupid it sounds, to keep deceiving themselves. Now we start hearing stupid theories like 'dark-skinned caucasians', 'caucasians with dark skin' etc. Even Nubians who are very black in complexion are referred to as 'dark-skinned caucasians' because they don't have the 'typical sub-saharan african look', purely because they want to claim their ancient glory and past history as theirs. Meanwhile, african americans in their backyard of which a substantial number are very light-skinned (some to an extent to pass off as white) and have significant partial european ancestry enough to be referred to as 'dark-skinned caucasians' are fiercely referred to as 'BLACKS' by the one-drop rule. Several african americans have typical european facial features, yet nobody calls them 'dark-skinned caucasians'. Next, you ask yourself, why is the one-drop rule not applied in similar measure to nubians, and north african ethnic tribes who have at least one black ancestor in their lineage? Utter hypocrisy at its peak. From dividing the african continent into north africa and sub-saharan africa, and creating the so-called middle east and including egypt in it as if it were no longer on continental africa. Many egyptians barely know they are african or regard themselves as living in Africa.

Herodotus and Aristotle at their time, devoid of racism, referred to Egyptians as 'melanchroes' with 'thick lips' and 'wooly hair', all typical negroid features. Currently, scientists discredit their books because what they say goes against what they want to deceive themselves as truth. The egyptian civilization is the mother of all civilizations in the world, influencing the greek and roman civilizations, and admitting that the egyptian civilization was a black one would be admitting that blacks are intellectually equals and inventors of mathematics, astronomy, medicine, philosophy etc. (subject areas the greeks and romans learned from ancient egyptian priests). Their ego wouldn't allow them to accept this. It goes against what they've been raised up to believe. They would rather lie and circumvent the truth than admit to it. Unfortunately, some blacks are buying into their racist theories, antics and manipulations.
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by AkanIgbo: 4:15am On May 29, 2015
KenyanLady:

LOL. Who should I believe? You or should I believe DNA evidence and Greek historians that traveled in and lived in Egypt? Just so you know the Greek historians that you are up against are Herodotus, Aristotle, Didorus Siculus and Strabo. Those guys actually saw the Egyptians with their own eyes. Here is what the Greek scholars had to say about the Egyptians and Africans, whom they referred to as Ethiopians (not the country of Ethiopia which was actually Abbysinia).

Herodotus [/b]said:
"the people of Colchis must be Egyptians because like them they are black-skinned and wooly-haired."

[b]Aristotle
said:
" The Egyptians and Ethiopians were very black."

Diodorus Siculus said:

The [b]Aithiopians [Ethiopians] say that the Egyptians are settlers from among themselves [/b]and that Osiris was the leader of the settlement. The customs of the Egyptians, they say, are for the most part Aithiopian, the settlers having preserved their old traditions. For to consider the kings gods, to pay great attention to funeral rites, and many other things, are Aithiopian practices, and also the style of their statues and the form of their writing are Aithiopian. Also the way the priestly colleges are organized is said to be the same in both nations. For all who have to do with the cult of the gods, they maintain, are [ritually] pure: the priests are shaved in the same way, they have the same robes and the type of scepter shaped like a plough, which also the kings have, who use tall pointed felt hats ending in a knob, with the snakes that they call the asp (aspis) coiled round them." "There are also numerous other Aithiopian tribes [i.e. besides those centered at Meroe]; some live along both sides of the river Nile and on the islands in the river, others dwell in the regions that border on Arabia [i.e. to the east], others again have settled in the interior of Libya [i.e. to the west]. The majority of these tribes, in particular those who live along the river, have black skin, snub-nosed faces,and curly hair".

[b]Strabo [/b]said:
"Egyptians were Black and had wooly hair."

http://articles.philly.com/1994-12-17/news/25852935_1_egyptians-black-skinned-herodotus
http://www.shsu.edu/~his_ncp/Heroegy.html
https://books.google.com/books?id=w-E_AAAAYAAJ&pg=PA30&lpg=PA30&dq=diodorus+of+sicily+said+that+the+egyptians+were+black&source=bl&ots=favy1hldJ-&sig=Zn3b7cMrANTMXf-_Q4XqCxgRf7s&hl=en&sa=X&ei=2rtWVe6bOY73yQTHw4DQBA&ved=0CEEQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q=diodorus%20of%20sicily%20said%20that%20the%20egyptians%20were%20black&f=false

Btw, there is more proof that the Egyptians were African Black people. Ramses mummies and the other Egyptian mummies showed signs of severe sickle cell anemia, in fact sickle cell anemia caused King Tut's death. Benin Sickle Cell pretty much tells it all.

http://newsrescue.com/dna-evidence-on-egyptian-pharaohs-ramses-iii-a-sub-saharan-african-black/#ixzz3aMV9UMAf
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by AkanIgbo: 4:28am On May 29, 2015
KenyanLady:

If you are referring to Abyssinia (modern day country of Ethiopia), Somalia, Eritrea or Arabs then you are wrong. The DNA tests show very slight relationship between the Egyptians and the Abyssinians, Somalians and Eritreans. In fact the Arabs are not related to the Egyptians at all. The Egyptians and Bantu people seem to be the same group.
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Ihuomadinihu: 7:52am On May 29, 2015
KenyanLady:

I think you just answered your own questions.

loool, what kind of drugs are you on?
Kenyas and People of Nubia are actually more negroid than West Africans,lol. People like Lupita and Alek wek are stereotypes of how Africans should look,Lmao!
No,i asked you a question! What is Negroid and how are ancient Egyptians White people or a Caucasoid race. Answer my questions before making a fool of yourself.
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Ihuomadinihu: 7:54am On May 29, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Don't be unnecessarily pliable. Black people come in different shades of colour. Take the Igbo people, for example, who range from dark-brown skinned to olive skinned. Pictorial representation of Igbo such as the way Egyptians represented themselves in the picture you pulled out will turn out to be exactly as the Egyptians represented themselves - some people dark skinned, some light-skinned. I am 100% Igbo and African, with no mixed blood whatsoever, yet my nose is pointy, with an elevated nose bridge, and hair naturally wavy. Black colour come in different shapes.

Caucasoid has historically referred to white europeans. Being a caucasian is simply about skin colour and european features, nothing more nothing less. I've come across many whites who have flat nose bridges, and broad noses yet they they are referred to as 'white'. It isn't about facial characteristics but mainly by skin colour.

Egyptians often drew pictures of the types of races that they knew of at their time, especially after the invasion of Egypt - the darkest brown (nubians), the Egyptians (the men often dark brown and the ladies light brown), and the Libyans (typical european colour). If Egyptians were 'causasian', why didn't they represent themselves as pure white instead? Don't this line of reasoning ever occur to you?

DNA studies on egyptian mummies have revealed sub-saharan ancestry. Discovery Channel further admitted that tests and research carried out so far suggests that ancient egyptians were indigenous africans, at, at least, the period of the Egyptian pyramid, having originated by themselves within Africa. Everything about ancient egyptians keep ringing 'black black black'. The famous facial statue of a black man in Giza is the height of their disbelief. When scientists could not deal with the overwhelming evidence against them, they came up with the so-called 'superior' Mesopotamian civilization that influenced the Egyptian civilization. With no concrete evidence to support the existence of the so-called 'mesopotamia civilization', the theory has been dropped in the 21st century.

In their bid to claim the egyptian civilization as theirs, scientists will come up with anything, no matter how stupid it sounds, to keep deceiving themselves. Now we start hearing stupid theories like 'dark-skinned caucasians', 'caucasians with dark skin' etc. Even Nubians who are very black in complexion are referred to as 'dark-skinned caucasians' because they don't have the 'typical sub-saharan african look', purely because they want to claim their ancient glory and past history as theirs. Meanwhile, african americans in their backyard of which a substantial number are very light-skinned (some to an extent to pass off as white) and have significant partial european ancestry enough to be referred to as 'dark-skinned caucasians' are fiercely referred to as 'BLACKS' by the one-drop rule. Several african americans have typical european facial features, yet nobody calls them 'dark-skinned caucasians'. Next, you ask yourself, why is the one-drop rule not applied in similar measure to nubians, and north african ethnic tribes who have at least one black ancestor in their lineage? Utter hypocrisy at its peak. From dividing the african continent into north africa and sub-saharan africa, and creating the so-called middle east and including egypt in it as if it were no longer on continental africa. Many egyptians barely know they are african or regard themselves as living in Africa.

Herodotus and Aristotle at their time, devoid of racism, referred to Egyptians as 'melanchroes' with 'thick lips' and 'wooly hair', all typical negroid features. Currently, scientists discredit their books because what they say goes against what they want to deceive themselves as truth. The egyptian civilization is the mother of all civilizations in the world, influencing the greek and roman civilizations, and admitting that the egyptian civilization was a black one would be admitting that blacks are intellectually equals and inventors of mathematics, astronomy, medicine, philosophy etc. (subject areas the greeks and romans learned from ancient egyptian priests). Their ego wouldn't allow them to accept this. It goes against what they've been raised up to believe. They would rather lie and circumvent the truth than admit to it. Unfortunately, some blacks are buying into their racist theories, antics and manipulations.
You've said it all! If she saw me she will probably call me mixed race or African American. I don't know how African talk trash about themselves.
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 30, 2015
bigfrancis21.

Stop wasting your time and energy, the ancient egyptian civilization belong to nobody else but modern day Egyptians.

Ihuomadinihu.

Forget about the ancient egyptian, do you think you can tell the real human hair weave from the goat weave? I need a weave.
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Ihuomadinihu: 8:50pm On May 30, 2015
KenyanLady:
bigfrancis21.

Stop wasting your time and energy, the ancient egyptian civilization belong to nobody else but modern day Egyptians.

Ihuomadinihu.

Forget about the ancient egyptian, do you think you can tell the real human hair weave from the goat weave? I need a weave.
Modern day Egyptians that will slap you for calling them Africans? Modern day Egyptians that came from Europe and the Middle East? Stop replying me,i've had enough of your nonesense.
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 30, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Modern day Egyptians that will slap you for calling them Africans? Modern day Egyptians that came from Europe and the Middle East? Stop replying me,i've had enough of your nonesense.

Then STFU low IQ bîtch and don't quote my comments, you started talking to me.
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Fulaman198(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2015
Guys don't waste your time on KenyanLady, she is a huge troll that worships the floor white people walk on.
Re: Egyptian DNA Tests by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 30, 2015
I am too old to be a troll, thank you Fulaman for insulting me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Deities Across Igboland....give Your Community/town's Own! / Nigeria's Queen Of Sheba / Fact About Pa Idu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.