Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Pls Help To Interpret This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help To Interpret This Dream (622 Views)

Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / TRINITARIANS, How Do You Honestly Interpret This Verse In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help To Interpret This Dream by simple4generall(m): 4:13am On May 24, 2015
It was yesterday that this friend of mine came to me and told the kind of dream he has be having. It goes this way since last week thursday, I use to have this dream which is seeing arm bandit going for operation, or attacking their victims. At times trying to invade banks. though they never make any attempt to attack me or take any of my belongings but seeing them in my dream everynight has become nightmare and something of great thought to me, pls all I need is interpretation of this dream. Wel I haven't give him my feedback so I decided to Share it here. Pls help a frd in need.
Re: Pls Help To Interpret This Dream by Babe2sure(f): 5:11am On May 24, 2015
If someone dreams of armed robbers going for operation, it could mean two things:
1) The death of the person having the dream. Some people may be planning somewhere to attack him (either spiritually or physically) or he may suffer attack that may lead to his death( regardless of whether they attack him directly or not in the dream).
2) Robbers will rob him for real, either him or his neighbourhoood.

He should tell his parents, they should do fasting and prayers to avert the occurence. For it to be repeating frequently? Hmm......God is showing him what is about to happen, he should do something about it.

Any particular day he has the dream, he should not go out at all that day, he should be praying indoors or quickly go to church if it is near.

Never, never disregard dreams!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help To Interpret This Dream by realtestament(m): 5:46am On May 24, 2015
I resemble joseph undecided
Re: Pls Help To Interpret This Dream by simple4generall(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2015
Babe2sure:
If someone dreams of armed robbers going for operation, it could mean two things:
1) The death of the person having the dream. Some people may be planning somewhere to attack him (either spiritually or physically) or he may suffer attack that may lead to his death( regardless of whether they attack him directly or not in the dream).

He should tell his parents, they should do fasting and prayers to avert the occurence. For it to be repeating frequently? Hmm......God is showing him what is about to happen, he should do something about it.

Any particular day he has the dream, he should not go out at all that day, he should be praying indoors or quickly go to church if it is near.

Tnx, remain bless
Re: Pls Help To Interpret This Dream by Babe2sure(f): 9:01am On May 24, 2015
simple4generall:
Tnx, remain bless

You are welcome.
Re: Pls Help To Interpret This Dream by simple4generall(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2015
Babe2sure:

Thanks, remain bless
Re: Pls Help To Interpret This Dream by simple4generall(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2015
realtestament:
I resemble joseph undecided
if you have nothing to say can't u read and bypass without commenting?
Re: Pls Help To Interpret This Dream by mujahid1339(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2015
"the bandits never tried attacking you" hmmmn
I suppose you don't pay your tithes fully smiley

(1) (Reply)

Zulu Leadership Calls For Shaka Zulu To Replace Jesus In Zulu Bible! / Same Sex Marriage: Bishop T.D. Jakes Speaks. / Muslims Are Christians Brethren And Vice Versa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.