Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Survived A Serious Accident. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Survived A Serious Accident. (815 Views)

See This Serious accident That Happened This Morning In Abeokuta / Meet Charles Okeke, The Nigerian Man Who Survived For Two Years Without A Heart / Meet The 7-year-old Girl Who Survived A Plane Crash That Killed Her Whole Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Survived A Serious Accident. by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 5:50am On May 24, 2015
I left school for Abuja on Tuesday for an Action Aid Programme slated for Wednesday 20th May. The programme -Safe Cities For Women Campaign Launch- which was held at Millennium Park, Maitama , Abuja was a success. I checked out of my hotel on Thursday and went to the park. The bus did not move on time and surprisingly unlike other passengers who were complaining I waited patiently. Out of boredom at the park, I started surfing the Internet even changed my DP, little did I know that that would have been my last. Somewhere along Lokoja-Okene road, The bus swerved off the road. At first, I thought it was one of those times when a bus just 'almost' loses control and gets back on course, so my thinking was "o ma balance". Reality dawn on me when we crossed the other lane, still to the side of the road and down we went. The bus tumbled into a ditch. We started making efforts to get out, at last we found out way out through the window-not all of us though because some were unconscious. People who were by the road side and saw the bus falling came to our rescue. The ones who were unconscious were rushed to the hospital and others helped in picking some things they could. Phones, glasses, slippers, bags and so on. I had no open wound except the bruises from finding my way out through the shattered glass but my head, neck or shoulder are swollen because I landed on my head or shoulder- I don't even know. I have gone for treatment but my knees and hip bone aches seriously. I give glory to God for my life.

1 Like

Re: I Survived A Serious Accident. by psucc(m): 6:05am On May 24, 2015
Hallelujah!!!!
It is a living testimony. God had once again spared your live. May He alone be praised. It is wonderful reading this this morning.
Re: I Survived A Serious Accident. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:12am On May 24, 2015
Thank God for ur life my sister in NL. Ye Shall Not Die But Shall Live To Recount The Deeds Of The Lord.. Praise God!!
Re: I Survived A Serious Accident. by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 6:16am On May 24, 2015
p

Re: I Survived A Serious Accident. by 2cato: 6:36am On May 24, 2015
Like a cat with nine lives may you live long.
Re: I Survived A Serious Accident. by dhardline(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2015
Thank God for your life...oluwa is involved
Re: I Survived A Serious Accident. by Nobody: 7:03am On May 24, 2015
Happy birthday ma'am
Re: I Survived A Serious Accident. by Nobody: 7:23am On May 24, 2015
You should make sure you use a live animal to give thanksgiving in church. Seriously.

(1) (Reply)

If U Were Given 5 Secs Audience To The Outgoing President What Would U Tell Him? / South African Girl Calls These Yoruba Men Ugly, Can You Imagine / SERMON Jotters:get Rid Of Demons!!! {MFM Sunday Msg}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.