Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos (30203 Views)

Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos / Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 24, 2015
1stola:
Mtcheewu!
Wetin com consin us now
I never see fuel buy since yesterday.
Transport fares don tripped undecided
And a mod is brought this nonsense to front page sad

Must you comment? Just ignore it if you don't like it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos by Petra23(f): 4:35pm On May 24, 2015
Cute family...i so much like this Babe sha.Portable woman.
Re: Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos by Nickymezor(f): 4:42pm On May 24, 2015
Lovely family. ..may dey freva remain united. Amen
Re: Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos by IGBOSON2: 4:56pm On May 24, 2015
folabayo1:
She's beautiful but I don't remember seeing her in any movie undecided

^^^I don't even remember her from Adam.....period!
Re: Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:02pm On May 24, 2015
Nickymezor:
Lovely family. ..may dey freva remain united. Amen
Amen amen Amen!
Re: Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos by Holyfield1(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2015
pinkiberry:
he is so so cute. . God pls I need such cute baby
Then make sure u marry an handsome man....*lemme even check ur pix*.....If u wowo ur child too go follow u wowo o!
Re: Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos by kambili999(f): 5:22pm On May 24, 2015
the baby boy is sooooo cute.
Re: Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos by charles316: 5:26pm On May 24, 2015
Woged2005:
Beautiful family!!

Complaint To Nairaland MODs On 'Photo Releases '

I need to bring the attention of NL MODs that there should be a rule for posting a picture on the forum. In the media world only pictures certified as 'public' (pictures of public officials and celebrities taken during public events like function, rally, concerts, etc) can be shared by third parties without permission. Any other type of personal pictures require a 'photo release' (signed permission by the owner) before it can be used on a publication or website.

I see people posting awkward pictures of half-na*ked accident victims, photos of neighbors, photos of babies/ children (without their parents permission and tag them 'ugly baby'), and even photos of innocent people elsewhere, and put a wrong caption on it just to get 'likes' and comments. This is very wrong and a ground for heavy litigation. Nigerians are known to bastardize any trade (blogs being one their recent victims).

Please if you don't have a signed 'photo release' from a personal picture, do not post it on the Forum or website. The owner can file a complaint to the web-hosting company and win huge damages because even if a blog or forum is open to all, the owner is responsible for the contents.

How will you feel if your neighbor posts your half-n*ked picture wearing only a boxer spreading clothes outside without your permission, or a picture of your sister wearing half-slip (Shimmy) only at home and caption it "village girl in the city"?

Sambarry take note.
Re: Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos by Bowaley17(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2015
Good
Re: Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos by bigfrancis21: 6:28pm On May 24, 2015
harveypienews:
The beautiful actress, her son and hubby Iroko TV founder Jason Njoku are expecting another addition to their family...The family are currently on a family vacation..Marry Remi shares photos to her fans..

She even says she is look like a Penguin now..Lol..

We wish her a Safe Delivery

https://instagram.com/p/3DRb8Dg6i2/

Her son is exhibiting a phenomenon called 'ocha umuazi' in Igbo, which refers to the temporary light-skinnedness of certain babies at birth just until they are exposed to the sun and the effect of melanin kicks in and their actual skin tone becomes darker. Two good ways to tell if a light-skinned baby's fairness is there to stay or mere 'ocha umuazi' is by pulling the baby's ear and looking behind it, and the colour behind the ear tells the true skin colour of the baby and if it is darker than the baby's face, that baby will grow up to be dark-skinned as a teenager and adult or by looking at the baby's feet and if they happen to be darker in complexion than the face, that baby will turn out dark skinned.

It only takes trained eyes, especially mothers, to tell ocha-umuazi babies from permanently fair-skinned babies. I learned this first hand from my maternal grand aunt, who carried my mom as a baby and also my mom's kids (me and my siblings grin).

Below are other pictures of Mary Njoku's son, observe the colour of his feet (notice they are of the same colour as those of his dark-skinned father), notice how they are darker than the colour of his face which will darken with exposure to the sun to complement the colour of his hands and feet:

Re: Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos by Psuedy(f): 6:58pm On May 24, 2015
Aww.cute fam.Shes an excellent actress..rememba seein her in Ada Mbano, blackberry babes.n should av gone verrrry far in her career if nt for marriage/childbirth ish..n i guess her hubby isnt dat liberal..bt anyways sacrifices we make...
Re: Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos by SAMBARRY: 9:10pm On May 24, 2015
charles316:

Sambarry take note.
you are mad grin
Re: Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos by oladeledave: 10:44pm On May 24, 2015
Used 2 knw her when we were in secondary school, nice one tho
Re: Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos by assana: 11:17pm On May 24, 2015
Luvly+i wish her and every preggy women safe delivery in Jesus name.......Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) / Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.