Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It (26627 Views)

'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' / If Weed Plant Is From God Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It / If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Nobody: 10:19am On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
Do you know that Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre and Nate Dogg song? The next episode? Na my soundtrack then every time I dey hear am for head.

"Su Su Su Su smoke smoke, Smoke weed everyday" grin grin grin

Hahahahahahaha. That leaf is more than just a leaf
I had my worst experience when I ate it raw. Will never forget that night
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Hahahahahahaha. That leaf is more than just a leaf
I swear. grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by asumo12: 10:33am On May 25, 2015
u don go google my name bah? cool

KingTom:
Sumo wrestler how far na? grin

u dey look for my pinshure?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by ravgach: 10:42am On May 25, 2015
iluvweed:
Well....I am happily married with kids.....Been smoking since year 1 at the uni, thats over 15yrs!....And I still smoke EVERYDAY!...and what I noticed is that I have never been sick or admitted to any hospital in the past 15yrs of smoking!

BUT PLEASE DONT SMOKE IT IF YOU CANT AFFORD A GOOD FOOD!

One Luv my fellow ganja men......... wink

You may never be admitted in any hospital. Very soon, if you are lucky, it may be in a psychiatric hospital, that is if you are lucky, otherwise, it may be in your village market square unclad.
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2015
asumo12:
u don go google my name bah? cool

u dey look for my pinshure?

undecided undecided undecided
Your picture ke? No be this one below? grin grin grin

Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by asumo12: 10:45am On May 25, 2015
omo Ale jatijati lool

KingTom:
Your picture ke? No be this one below? grin grin grin

this na u now 4 years back alake self know say na u nah!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

bad boi Dr
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2015
asumo12:
omo Ale jatijati lool

this na u now 4 years back alake self know say na u nah!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
bad boi Dr
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2015
ravgach:

You may never be admitted in any hospital. Very soon, if you are lucky, it may be in a psychiatric hospital, that is if you are lucky, otherwise, it may be in your village market square unclad.
grin grin grin grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by dj5naira(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2015
HAVE THIS QUESTION BEEN ANSWERED?
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by ravgach: 11:04am On May 25, 2015
podosci:
Smoking weed is not sin, there is no part of the bible that said smoking weed is a sin
Weed intoxicate has much has alcohol, so if the bible allows alcohol, logically it should also allow weed
But In ISlam the Quran forbids alcohol, and any substance that intoxicates or changes the state of mind of an individual, therefore logically smoking weed would be a sin. Althou people interprete that differently and so some musllims smoke while other don't.
I am not a theist, therefore I am not bound by any Religious laws, therefore I am free to do what I feel is right and what dosnt break the human laws of the land

...envy, murder, drunkenness, wild partying, and things like that... Gal. 5:21

If all the possible sins of man are written one after the other in the Bible, You will be taking a trip to where it is kept in a special museum that will take more than half of the world, to see it. The word "AND THINGS LIKE THAT" explains it all. Your conscience, if it has not been stifled, and the Spirit of God, if one has one, will direct the sincere seeker to know what is permitted and what is not.

That God created the devil does not mean we should serve and worship him. That God put the tree of the knowledge of good and evil
in the garden of eden does not mean it is good to eat. The fall of man has exposed him to so many deviant behaviors. It is not only weed that man smokes, man have devised means of smoking more dangerous things than weeds just to satisfy their ungodly cravings for happiness. The challenge is that we have left the source of joy and delved into the bush in search of things that do not last.

JESUS CHRIST gives lasting joy! Give your lives to HIM today.

2 Likes

Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by ddjay: 11:23am On May 25, 2015
peeparty:
Got me thinking really
that mins u eat flies,maggots,lizard,toad/frog cockroachs....since they are from God
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by fredoooooo: 11:29am On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
It is spiritual grin
spiritweed grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by FluffySucre(f): 11:45am On May 25, 2015
I guess it's cos people abuse it, by taking it excessively. Have seen several times online that it is very medicinal.
I wish I could take it, maybe put it in food bt I fear that I will misbehave a lot, can't even take alcohol. cry
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Ejjis(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2015
CAN ANYONE OF YOU TELL ME WHERE IT IS WRITTEN THAT WEED IS A SIN PLEASE?...It's not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man, but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man...Matthew 15:11..........Mark 7:15
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Ejjis(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2015
BE REASONABLE...
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2015
fredoooooo:

spiritweed grin
Yeah, how far when is your team Juventus claiming UCL na? grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by iluvweed(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2015
ravgach:

Sorry, how old are you? You still believe everyone that smokes weed runs mad? in 2015?
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by ggrin(f): 12:31pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
Listen to me very carefully, Weed is the best gift God has given man, but it becomes a sin when it is taken excessively I.e when it is abused, just like they say sex is a sin when unmarried people have it. As for me, I smoked a lot of THINGS while in Uni, Infact in my 3rd year, I discovered that weed helped keep me awake at night to study, so every now and then I smoked heavy Atimbo weed, and I was successful. I have since stopped smoking the the three leaved plant, not because it's a sin, but because I have no further use for it. grin grin grin
amugbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2015
ggrin:
amugbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by fredoooooo: 12:48pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
Yeah, how far when is your team Juventus claiming UCL na? grin
up barca haters can go hug transformer . cool
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2015
fredoooooo:

up barca haters can go hug transformer . cool

Football ashawo, see as you dey jump from team to team, no be Real Madrid or Juventus or even Chelshit now na Barca abi? grin grin grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by fredoooooo: 12:52pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
Football ashawo, see as you dey jump from team to team, no be Real Madrid or Juventus or even Chelshit now na Barca abi? grin grin grin
Still better than amugbo grin grin
I support matches not team ...
juve barca .. I prefer barca
shooting stars assnal ... I support shooting
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2015
fredoooooo:
Still better than amugbo grin grin I support matches not team ... juve barca .. I prefer barca shooting stars assnal ... I support shooting
Mukina2 come and hear oooooooo grin grin grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by fredoooooo: 1:02pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
Mukina2 come and hear oooooooo grin grin grin
chelsea united .. I support chelsea
united assnall... I support united
bayern Madrid ... I choose bayern
bayern .. united .. my mood and situation on ground will make me decide grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KemiJesus(f): 1:06pm On May 25, 2015
If you smoke it ,it's a sin joor. That thing is medicinal,God didn't mk it 4smoking.
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2015
fredoooooo:

Juventus vs Assnal nko? grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by wtfCode: 1:40pm On May 25, 2015
***blows weeds*** bro, it is not a sin because it is not in the bible!! ok...just dont let it knock u off and make u to start behaving like a goat. Where the hell is alberto? ***blows in weed*** *blows out weed* op, icha go kwa anya?
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by wtfCode: 1:46pm On May 25, 2015
fredoooooo:

grin grin grin onye ara.
Who give u phone?
Ur type is the reason they say weed is bad!
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by wtfCode: 1:53pm On May 25, 2015
Ejjis:
CAN ANYONE OF YOU TELL ME WHERE IT IS WRITTEN THAT WEED IS A SIN PLEASE?...It's not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man, but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man...Matthew 15:11..........Mark 7:15
omg, i get it
geez, the 12 apostles must be smoking joints together...who knows
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by fredoooooo: 2:04pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
Juventus vs Assnal nko? grin
they can kill themselves grin grin grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2015
fredoooooo:
they can kill themselves grin grin grin
grin Evil and wicked grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by LhoOd: 4:27pm On May 25, 2015
#TeamSTONEr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church / Don’t Cheat On Her / Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.