Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,168 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

How To Put Dvd And Video On Creative Zen - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Put Dvd And Video On Creative Zen (1452 Views)

My Video"BE By Tha-ibz" Headlines On Creative Cow Newsletter / How To Convert Dvd And Video To Iriver Mplayer, Lplayer, T5, Spinn, E100, Clix, / Printing Company Palava On Creative Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Put Dvd And Video On Creative Zen by nicetwili: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2009
As a crazy Creative Zen fan, I have used Creative Zen for almost a year and in order to help Creative Zen user to
know how to add DVD and video on Creative Zen, I spent few hours to write this guide.
It includes two parts:
Part 1. How to put DVD on your Creative Zen
Part 2. How to put video on your Creative Zen
Preparation:

Actually, Creative Zen can only play 4 kinds of video format (MJPEG, WMV9, MPEG4-SP, and AVI), so you can not put
DVD and other video on Creative Zen and play them. If you want to enjoy your DVD on your Creative Zen you have to
convert them into Zen supptorted video format.
Here I recommend you Aiseesoft DVD to Creative Zen
Suite
.It contains a DVD to Creative Zen
Converter
nd a Video Converter for
Creative Zen

[img]http://www./images/guide/creative-zen-suite/start.jpg[/img]
Part 1. How to put DVD on your Creative Zen
[img]http://www./images/guide/creative-zen-suite/dvd.jpg[/img]
Step 1. Load DVD
Click “Load DVD” button or “File” to choose load DVD (You can also choose load DVD folder and load IFO fiel)
Step 2. Video settings
Select the output video format you need from the “Profile” drop-down list. Click “Settings” button to set
your video and audio parameters.
Step 3. More Functions
You can also do trim, crop and effect DVD, merge your selected chapters into one file, capture your favorite
pictures
After doing the above 3 steps you can click “Start” button to start your conversion.
Part 2. How to put video on your Creative Zen
[img]http://www./images/guide/creative-zen-suite/video.jpg[/img]
Step 1. Add Video
You can add you video that you want to convert by clicking “Add File” or “File” to chosse “Add File”
Step 2. Settings and Output Format
From the “Profile” drop-down list you can find one format that meets your requirement. To have your own video
settings you can click “settings” button.
OK, click the “Start” button to begin your conversion.
Tips:
1. Trim
There are 3 ways that you can trim your video.
a. You can drag the buttons(1) to set the start and end time
b. You can preview the video first and when you want to start trim click the left one of the pair buttons
(2) when you want to end click the right one.
c. You can set the exact start and end time on the right side of the pop-up window.
[img]http://www./images/guide/creative-zen-suite/trim.jpg[/img]
2. Crop
There are 3 ways that you can crop your video.
a. We provide 7 modes on our “Crop Mode”(1)
b. You can set your own mode on the right side of the pop-up window(2)
c. You can drag frame to set your own crop mode(3)
[img]http://www./images/guide/creative-zen-suite/crop.jpg[/img]
3. Snapshot and merge into one file
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option. Just click the “Snapshot”
button the image will be saved and you can click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your
picture. (1)
If you want to make several files output as one you can choose “Merge into one file”. (2)
[img]http://www./images/guide/creative-zen-suite/merge.jpg[/img]
Re: How To Put Dvd And Video On Creative Zen by caozile119: 9:05am On Feb 16, 2009
As one of mobile devices fans, I was looking for a valuable all-in-one converter that not only can rip DVD and convert video, but also backup my ipod files to my computer. Recently my friend recommend me the Best DVD Converter Suite — Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite that can meet my needs. Now I will share with you.

This Best DVD Converter Suite actually includes three useful software: Best DVD Ripper, Total Video Converter and iPod to Computer Transfer.

Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite supports almost all the portable devices, such as: Google phone,PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2,Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc. You can enjoy your favorite DVD and video files on them.

[img]http://www./images/screen/dvd-converter-suite.jpg[/img]

Key Functions
1. Convert DVD and any video/audio to the various video/audio formats
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software could easily convert DVD and any video to the various video/audio formats such as MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

2. Transfer songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC
It could easily transfer your songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC, then you can backup the videos or songs, you also could transfer them to another iPod or iPhone through the iPhone transfer software.

3. Support almost all popular portable players
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software can convert DVD and video to all the popular devices: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.

4. Easy and powerful editing function (Merge, Trim, Crop)
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software offers powerful editing functions such as merging multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file, trimming any clip of video or DVD, cropping video size and so forth.

5. Easy to use
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite is very user-friendly and easy to use. Only a few clicks to complete the conversion with supervising the whole process on real time.

Key Features

1. Merge multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides an easy way to combine and join multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file. Just select the DVD chapters, titles or videos you want to join and check the “merge into one file” check box you can finish it easily.

2. Cut any clip of video (Trim)
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides “Trim” function to help you cut any clip from the original video. You can set the “Start Time” and “End Time” of the clip you want to get or just drag the slide bar to the accurate position to achieve it.

3. Crop Video Size
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software allows you to remove black edge of your movie and get any playing area of the video by using its “Crop” function. You can also select the “Zoom” mode to extrude your video slightly to adjust to your portable devices so you can get the best video quality.

4. Capture your favorite image
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you can click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.

5. Support Preview
You can preview the source video and edited video.

6. All Encoders and Decoders are built in
Full support all popular video and audio formats.

7. Fastest Conversion Speed
Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.
Re: How To Put Dvd And Video On Creative Zen by caozile119: 7:41am On Feb 20, 2009
As iPhone is the most talked about smart phone on the planet and it has won millions of hearts of users by his multi-touch screen and other powerful/beautiful design. Of course, iPhone has brought so much money for Apple.
On 23rd, Sep 2008 Google released G1 and claimed that they will have a share of the big market of smart phone.
So, which is better about iPhone and G1? That maybe asked by many people who want to buy a new phone. Here I will give some of opinion about G1 and iPhone.
I will compare these two phones in three aspects, hardware, software, and their performance as a media player.

[img]http://www./images/guide/iphone-vs-gphone.jpg[/img]

Part 1: Hardware.
1. The price and storage memory
First, the price and storage memory is what I concern most, for iPhone $199 8GB, $299 16GB, for G1 $179 1GB. When you see this you will say G1 is $20 lower than iPhone but G1 is only 1GB and you will pay another $40 for an 8GB SD Card. So I think iPhone win in this round.
2. Appearance
iPhone is 133 grams/4.7 ounces and G1 is 158 grams/5.57 ounces. G1 is taller while iPhone is thinner (G1: 117.7*55.7*17.1, iPhone: 115.5*62.1*12.3).
3. Mobile Network
For mobile Network, they both have Quad Band GSM/EDGE UMTS, but G1 uses T-Mobile-only US 3G and iPhone uses AT&T-only US 3G.
4. Touch screen and input
About touch screen display, iPhone has Multi-touch 3.5 480*320 163 ppi, but G1 does not support mulit-touch. And in input aspect, G1 uses keyboard, Trackball, 6 buttons and touch screen, while iPhone has home button and multi touch screen.
5. Expansion
In expansion ports, G1 uses SD, ExtUSB(USB+audio) but iPhone has headphone, Dock connector (USB+ audio, video, remote). They have the same wireless WiFi 820.11b/g Limited Bluetooth 2.0 EDR.
6. Others
G1 has GPS and fixed focus 3.2 MP camera, iPhone has fixed focus 2 MP camera and GPS.

About hardware, the two phones perform almost the same and the only big difference is the iPhone uses multi-touch screen and G1’s camera is better than iPhone. And iPhone has a 1400Ah battery with 300 hours standby time but G1 only has a 1150Ah battery with 5 hours talk time and 130 standby.

Part 2: Software.
iPhone and G1 are both using Webkit as their browser engine. In media playback aspect, iPhone supports music, audiobook, video, streaming, downloads and rental, while for G1, only music playback. G1 has Android Market as its third party software store while iPhone has iPhone app store. G1’s platform is Modified Java development and iPhone uses Cocoa Touch.

Part 3: Their performance as media player.
G1 supports H.264, 3GPP, MPEG4, Codec 3GP video and MP3、AAC、AAC+、WMA、MPEG4、WAV、MIDI、REAL、AUDIO、OGG audio formats.
iPhone supports AAC,Protected AAC,MP3,MP3 VBR,Audible (formats 1, 2, 3), Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV audio formats and H.264 (up to 1.5Mbps), MPEG-4 (up to 2.5Mbps) 640*480, 30fps, AAC-LC (up to 160 Kbps), 48kHz dimensional sound .m4v, .mp4 and .mov format.

Amazon MP3 Store allows you to download 6 million songs without the DRM protection, 89 cents per song. It is similar with the Apple iPhone, you need to pay for the video and audio sources on the Apple store. But how to get free sources for your G1.

For iPhone and G1 you can buy songs and videos from store, which is really expensive, and you can also make songs and videos for your iPhone and G1 by yourself, you just need to convert your DVDs and videos to mp4 format and then you can put them easily to your iPhone and G1.

Here I recommend you Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite
it includes Best DVD Ripper, Total Video Converter and iPod to Computer Transfer.
For Mac user, I recommend you Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite for Mac, it includes DVD Ripper for Mac and Total Video Converter for Mac

(1) (Reply)

Make $75 Daily Thru Txt Msg Advert. / Nairaland Portfolio For Business Card Designers / Amazing Pre-wedding Photo Drawing Of A Niaralander Nd Wife, By Ibim Cookey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.