Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

These Eagles ‘re Jitterybecouse They Are In Front Of The BIG BOSS —keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / These Eagles ‘re Jitterybecouse They Are In Front Of The BIG BOSS —keshi (369 Views)

Good Bye Big Boss, What A Loss / Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Eagles ‘re Jitterybecouse They Are In Front Of The BIG BOSS —keshi by samueld0(m): 12:16pm On May 24, 2015
Coach Stephen Keshi has said most of the players called up for a training camp in Abuja were jittery on first day of the training as the Eagles began preparations ahead of a 2017 AFCON qualifier against Chad next month.
Keshi, after his first training session since his appointment in March, said, “I like what I am seeing, by the time they settle down, it will be much better.
“Right now, a lot of them are a bit jittery and anxious because they are in front of the ‘Big Boss’.
“I try to work on every department of football, fitness, techniques and tactical play just to see what they can do.”
Keshi added, “The potentials are there; this is not the only players we can get in Nigeria, but this is the group that I want to start with and then, we can subtract and add.” Nigeria face their Chadian counterparts on June 13 in Kaduna, in the first leg qualifier for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON).
Keshi is expected to release his list of foreign-based players to join the home-based squad for the Chad encounter next week.

http://www.punchng.com/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Move Up To 42nd In June Fifa Ranking / A Wrestling Like Move / Xavi’s Heir- Koke’s Open Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.