Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Kourtney Kardashian Simmers In Shorts And Lacy Jacket At Scott Disick’s Vegas Po - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kourtney Kardashian Simmers In Shorts And Lacy Jacket At Scott Disick’s Vegas Po (957 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Looks Alluring In Lacy Aqua Green Romper (photos) / Emma Nyra In shorts & Crop Top (photos) / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kourtney Kardashian Simmers In Shorts And Lacy Jacket At Scott Disick’s Vegas Po by Tofade(m): 12:56pm On May 24, 2015
Scott Disick celebrates his birthday on Tuesday but he is starting the celebration earlier. Kourtney was relaxing with the father of her three children and friends at the Bare pool lounge at The Mirage hotel in Las Vegas on Saturday.She wore a tiny denim shorts paired with very strappy brown heels and a flowing embroidered ivory wrap.See more of her pictures with Scott http://www.mygiststation.com/kourtney-kardashian-simmers-in-shorts-and-lacy-jacket-at-scott-disicks-vegas-pool-party/

(1) (Reply)

What I Passed Through When I Found Out I Was Carrying Wizkid's Child - Sola / Toyin Lawani Reveals How She Built Her Business Empire [READ] / Omg!! Omotola Step Out In Stunning Outfit To Congo Film Festival (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.