Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

What I Passed Through When I Found Out I Was Carrying Wizkid's Child - Sola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Passed Through When I Found Out I Was Carrying Wizkid's Child - Sola (940 Views)

Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party / Binta Diamond Carrying Wizkid’s Son, Ayo In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Passed Through When I Found Out I Was Carrying Wizkid's Child - Sola by Importguru(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-bLItH0b5NLE/VWXiUhvSViI/AAAAAAAAUwg/kvh_xFlhGqw/s320/wiz.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-N7Ze3Y1Kf8Q/VWXiUs7l4rI/AAAAAAAAUwk/MsDb03hCv6k/s320/wiz2.jpg[/img]

Wizkid’s baby mama Sola Ogudugu, has come out to narrate the hell of an experience she went through, when she found out she was carrying Wizkid's child. also talked on her amazing transition from a pregnant teenager to a proud mum.

“I remember the day I found out I was preggers! After 5monthsss… Damn!!! I Swear I died and rose again! LOL.. Can’t believe I’m laughing now. I cried for the remaining 4months… I just kept saying to myself everyday ‘God why me’ Ahhhhhh mahn… ThoseWereTryingTimesYo!It was like film trick…”

“To think I just started having sex at the time… I was just frustrated… Like who sent me it’s funny now.. wasn’t funny then oo. Imagine seeing your monthly period unknown to you that there’s a baby growing in you! MAHNNNNNN!!!! God is great!! “

“That was the greatest challenge ever! Was in my finals.. I still struggled and finished Uni with Good grades.. And guess what? My son is 4! I’m still overwhelmed but I Thank God for how far he’s brought me and how much my Lil man has grown.. I’m THANKFUL”

“Forget all the fleeked out make up and good cloths… Being a Mum is one hell of a job talk more being a single mum at 19!”

“When Jesus Says Yes Nobody Can Say No…. That was how God wanted things to go in my life oooo…Boluwatife!”

http://www.missfavour.com/2015/05/what-i-passed-through-when-i-found-out.html
Re: What I Passed Through When I Found Out I Was Carrying Wizkid's Child - Sola by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 27, 2015
What you passed through?

Who asked you to have unprotected sex?

Mehn, I don't give a fvck about what you passed through.

1 Like

Re: What I Passed Through When I Found Out I Was Carrying Wizkid's Child - Sola by demmy0325(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:
What you passed through?

Who asked you to have unprotected sex?

Mehn, I don't give a fvck about what you passed through.
.. U don come abi... undecided
Re: What I Passed Through When I Found Out I Was Carrying Wizkid's Child - Sola by oieda: 6:45pm On May 27, 2015
What is this crap about having premarital sex and call Jesus, "When Jesus says Yes nobody can say no" thing?

Hello Sista, God and Jesus hate premarital sex. So stop bring God into it. Just stay on your own.

You will go and do what you like and be mentioning Jesus. Mtchewww

(1) (Reply)

Naijagood Uses Di’ja And L.prezido As Cover Picture On FB / Please Which Of This Comedians And There Spouse Are Most Cute? / Never EVER Talk Bad Of Your Husband To Anyone…learn!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.