Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

How Long Do We Have To Tolerate/love Our Enemies? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Long Do We Have To Tolerate/love Our Enemies? (356 Views)

Why Must We Always Pray For The Death Of Our Enemies? / Why Should We Love And Pray For Our Enemies? / Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Do We Have To Tolerate/love Our Enemies? by Adebayor1(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2015
For the purpose of this message an enemy is anyone who has taken a personal interest in harming or causing hardship to another person.

An enemy can do this by committing knowingly hurtful acts or by refusing or withholding actions which will lead to the harm of another.

An enemy says whenever I have an opportunity to do something that will hurt or bring hardship to this person, I will do it.

The enemy can also say that I will refuse to do anything that I know will prevent harm from coming to this other person. An enemy is personally involved in harming another person.

in conclusion how long do we have to accord this way of life?

I heard the more you pleases your enemies the vulnerable you are.so what do we do to balance it

So folks in the house.your contributions will b well received.
Re: How Long Do We Have To Tolerate/love Our Enemies? by Adebayor1(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2015
Mods pls.help in moving this to front page. it's a crucial topic. needs everyone to share their thoughts.
Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, Ishilove, just wise and DisGuy
Re: How Long Do We Have To Tolerate/love Our Enemies? by 2cato: 2:02pm On May 24, 2015
7 times 77
Re: How Long Do We Have To Tolerate/love Our Enemies? by Orunto: 7:37pm On May 24, 2015
If you know where they are, don't go near, but keep praying for them. Ask God to bless them. God knows how to compensate you for doing this.

(1) (Reply)

Fighting In Church: Forgetting God's Interest / Why Salvation Is Important / The Battle Is The Lord’s, Not Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.