Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage (23849 Views)

Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai / Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics / Photos Of Stranded Passengers At The Airport Due To Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by seedorfg(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2015
and some oloriburuku will me shouting GEJ hero, TILL 2019, gbogbo yin maa sofo nii, clueless Gej ever !
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by Youngzedd(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2015
5 days remaining...
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by mrvance(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2015
You never tire..not until May 29
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by Nickymezor(f): 1:46pm On May 24, 2015
Dsegsam:
Where are we heading to??may God help us.. wish the travellers a safe landing
Amen ooo...dis ish has escalated...it's terrible undecided
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by NetBizguy: 1:47pm On May 24, 2015
the scarcity don mature
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by Lashbeat(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2015
princeokpara:
How is that one our business...........we r thinking of hand over power to buhari n u guys r saying something else..... Next topic pls
dude..so fuel shortage no dey waya you....go sleep jawe if u won view next topic..go forum u go c'am...nawa 4r u sef*
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by aminho(m): 1:52pm On May 24, 2015
next it will be Ndjamena chad and Niamey niger

1 Like

Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by sunrealboy01(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2015
#Ghana we must go... Still watching and praying though, while acting in my little way.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 24, 2015
It sounds some how that I never say anything since. .........

GEJ is the hero whether you like it or not. .......
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by Ollaboy: 1:56pm On May 24, 2015
Amin! Amin! Amin!
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by generaluthman: 1:57pm On May 24, 2015
Well sha
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by Skoopy(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2015
I expected temitemi1 to have commented but guess what, I'm wrong. Maybe his hero has failed him. grin
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by kwiin: 2:08pm On May 24, 2015
qualityovenbake:
This fuel scarcity is getting worse and it seems the government don't care anymore.
which govt? the one wey dey come in or the one wet de pack im load! De one wey dey come in de shout say im go kill, im go bury, im go dis , im go dat. De one way de pack, de talk say, ewo lo ko mi nbe. De marketers de talk say who go pay us. confusion break bone.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by nnamdizen(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2015
I think Google can help angry

1 Like

Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by qualityovenbake(m): 2:16pm On May 24, 2015
kwiin:
which govt? the one wey dey come in or the one wet de pack im load! De one wey dey come in de shout say im go kill, im go bury, im go dis , im go dat. De one way de pack, de talk say, ewo lo ko mi nbe. De marketers de talk say who go pay us. confusion break bone.
Lol. At least the one there should manage the country well until the next government take over.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by lakside000: 2:17pm On May 24, 2015
princeokpara:
God save us for dis country....... Bt i fink we should concentrate more on hand over for now.......... A litre 180......treking tins on my mind

180 ke, i just bought it now less than 20mins in my area at lagos and its 350per litre.
i tried to query the manager and he told me that they are bribing the nupeng officials about 1million naira shocked b4 they can even buy fuel at all
NIGERIA WHICH WAY embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by boyberlin: 2:18pm On May 24, 2015
Some idiots and morons talk as if this country was once good and Jonathan came and wrecked it.This country was never good.It has always been a shitty country and will always be a shitty country.We need a referendum ASAP.We need to break up.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by tunde1200(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2015
Ameen
Sugbon ti aba ko irue emi ati iwo yio fi ibo lajade kuro ni Aso Rock.

seedorfg:
ah, a si gbe presidenti ni GEJ yii, olohun ma je ki a ko iru presidenti bi ti jonathan yi mo o
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by 2n2k(m): 2:19pm On May 24, 2015
ichidodo:
But you were dancing azonto during #Occupy Lagos..Why the cries? You created the monster cabals,you made them powerful when you fought against GEJ's policy to quashing their power and monopoly which would have made energy supplies readily available at all times including during power vaccums.We don't see what the fuss is about when an airliner decides to refuel, tis not as if the Jet is refueling during flight via a KC-135 Tanker aircraft..

What are you justifying here? If anything, it clearly shows #Occupy Nigeria protesters had foresight. Aviation fuel is fully deregulated and not subsidized. Why is it not available and very expensive in Nigeria?

The problem the protesters had with govt then was that increasing the fuel prices will not make the product abundant because the govt had not address the problems of petroleum industry both upstream and downstream.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by DollyParton1(f): 2:23pm On May 24, 2015
seedorfg:
and some oloriburuku will me shouting GEJ hero, TILL 2019, gbogbo yin maa sofo nii, clueless Gej ever !
hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin. Olopa e wo n tepe.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by DollyParton1(f): 2:24pm On May 24, 2015
boyberlin:
Some idiots and morons talk as if this country was once good and Jonathan came and wrecked it.This country was never good.It has always been a shitty country and will always be a shitty country.We need a referendum ASAP.We need to break uep.
DOUBLE Ediot, were things this bad before he came in? At least if u can't fix it, leave it the way it was .
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by gbrown(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2015
dridowu:
Honestly am tired of this fuel shortage.
lalasticlala justwise
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=676301022504093&id=100003726052110&set=pcb.676301122504083&source=48&refid=52&_ft_=qid.6152410420922652092%3Amf_story_key.-2250018482877215718
THIS IS DANGEROUS OH, WHAT IF THEY RUN OUT OF FUEL BEFORE GETTING TO GHANA? WHAT IF THEY MANAGE TO GHANA AND THOSE OUR VERY BLACK ASHANTI BROTHERS DECIDE THEY CAN ONLY SELL 10LITRES OF AVIATION FUEL? AND OGA PILOT DECIDES TO MANAGE THE 10LITRES TO ABIDJAN TO TOP UP, ON THE WAY FUEL DRY UP, BROS WAHALA DEY OH!
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 24, 2015
Nigeria, we hail thee... **sighs**
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by Captainswag225(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2015
this is getting serious. I smell sabotage already.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by anitank(f): 3:33pm On May 24, 2015
Such a shame for an oil producing country
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by auskenfine(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2015
This is how we always promote Ghana indeliberately and they will always come back to scorn us. Greedyleaders since 1960.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by Ellashow: 3:57pm On May 24, 2015
angelTI:
Posterity will definitely judge clueless Jonathan and his cohorts

And some people will be calling him hero for doing the needful, celebrating mediocrity at it best.
posterity will judge them all including their family.

And where's our yeyebrity? oh, they are still busy enjoying their DOLLARS.
Charlse, Arinze, Febreseime, Aimakhu, Mercy J, en tel, come and defend your pay master o. yeye people
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by Superman11(m): 4:57pm On May 24, 2015
princeokpara:
God save us for dis country....... Bt i fink we should concentrate more on hand over for now.......... A litre 180......treking tins on my mind

virgin is not Nigerian ooh before you begin to call and blame Goodluck for the fuel SHortage
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by Superman11(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2015
gbrown:

THIS IS DANGEROUS OH, WHAT IF THEY RUN OUT OF FUEL BEFORE GETTING TO GHANA? WHAT IF THEY MANAGE TO GHANA AND THOSE OUR VERY BLACK ASHANTI BROTHERS DECIDE THEY CAN ONLY SELL 10LITRES OF AVIATION FUEL? AND OGA PILOT DECIDES TO MANAGE THE 10LITRES TO ABIDJAN TO TOP UP, ON THE WAY FUEL DRY UP, BROS WAHALA DEY OH!
fuel here is 250 per litre in Bayelsa State !!
so bad ! how much in your state??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Under The Influence Of Drugs Lets Jesus Take The Wheel,Flips Truck 5 Times / FG Okays 10-year Validity Period For Passports / Accident Between Tipper And Toyota Camry On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.