Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage (23866 Views)

Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai / Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics / Photos Of Stranded Passengers At The Airport Due To Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by MymothersKeeper(f): 5:04pm On May 24, 2015
How can human being sit in a plane that's not moving for two hours ? I hope FG compensate them!
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 24, 2015
Borrussia:
I think Jonathan and Alison should rot in jail.angry
remove subsidy ona no gree...now let us suffer from the cabals...I can swear there is finished products in this country but the marketers want to make a hell of cash before the new government starts....

Let us suffer from the hands of the cabals that frustrated GEJs initial plan for Nigeria when he assumed power...
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by emmatok(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2015
IzonOwei:
remove subsidy ona no gree...now let us suffer from the cabals...I can swear there is finished products in this country but the marketers want to make a hell of cash before the new government starts....

Let us suffer from the hands of the cabals that frustrated GEJs initial plan for Nigeria when he assumed power...

What has subsidy removal got to do with this.
GEJ didn't inherit this crisis, he created it.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by bigtt76(f): 5:22pm On May 24, 2015
Dem for carray fuel come from UK naaa for jerry cans :-D or use one Airforce Airborne tankers grin

dridowu:
Honestly am tired of this fuel shortage.
lalasticlala justwise
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=676301022504093&id=100003726052110&set=pcb.676301122504083&source=48&refid=52&_ft_=qid.6152410420922652092%3Amf_story_key.-2250018482877215718

1 Like

Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by SambisaaForest: 5:23pm On May 24, 2015
sdindan:
but.. Ghana must go!
and shitnigeria must kpeme ooooh arrant crap!
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 24, 2015
emmatok:

What has subsidy removal got to do with this.
GEJ didn't inherit this crisis, he created it.
oh really...just how??..
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by SambisaaForest: 5:29pm On May 24, 2015
auskenfine:
This is how we always promote Ghana indeliberately and they will always come back to scorn us. Greedyleaders since 1960.
can you imagine the nonsense you wrote? Hahahaha fuckeduppedness is it Ghana that said you people should not have fuel? You better be grateful Ghana is providing sef. Such fuelish talk grin from a certified mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by SambisaaForest: 5:31pm On May 24, 2015
boyberlin:
Some idiots and morons talk as if this country was once good and Jonathan came and wrecked it.This country was never good.It has always been a shitty country and will always be a shitty country.We need a referendum ASAP.We need to break up.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by emmatok(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2015
IzonOwei:
oh really...just how??..

Don't you notice the how he introduced Kerosene subsidy, even when it has been removed?
Do you know that diesel don't enjoy subsidy but it's not available.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 24, 2015
I hope KLM won't tell me this when I fly in June o. This is the worst time to be in naija, just now.
Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage by Danosaur007(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2015
princeokpara:
God save us for dis country....... Bt i fink we should concentrate more on hand over for now.......... A litre 180......treking tins on my mind
ur own even better... At my side na 350/liter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Okays 10-year Validity Period For Passports / Accident Between Tipper And Toyota Camry On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos) / Turkish Airways Crash Lands, Skids Off Runway, Almost Plunged Into Black Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.