Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Training On Car Tracking And Installations - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Training On Car Tracking And Installations (1298 Views)

Applicant Tracking System: A Possible Reason You’re Still Unemployed / Applicant Tracking System [ATS]: All You Need To Know (Pictures) / End Times! Worker Fired For Uninstalling A GPS Tracking App From Her Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training On Car Tracking And Installations by TUDEXautoCARE(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2015
TUDEXautoCARE announces a 2-day trainning on Vehicle Tracking with the latest car securuty devices. The training covers how to identity a good tracking device in the market, How to install the devices on vehicles ( Trucks, SUVs, and cars) , How to use an Internet Enabled phone to track a vehicle.
Who should Attend?
1, Auto - technicians
2, Graduate who will want to make a leaving from vehicle tracking and Installations
3, Employees who will want to make extra income from partnering with us.
4, Companies who will want to know how reliable our Tracker works

1 Like

Re: Training On Car Tracking And Installations by veekky: 3:36pm On May 24, 2015
How do I apply?my email is osikoveky@gmail.com
Re: Training On Car Tracking And Installations by Nobody: 10:11am On May 25, 2015
Location?
Re: Training On Car Tracking And Installations by tglobal08(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2015
how can l apply?where is the venue?my email ia tglobal08@gmail.com
Re: Training On Car Tracking And Installations by TUDEXautoCARE(m): 12:32am On May 26, 2015
The training comes up on 29th of May Friday & 30th Saturday 2015.
Venue: Mobil Filling Station Igbo Elerin Road Okokomaiko Lagos.
Mode of Applications:
Intrested candidates should send Full Name, Address, Occupation to
08061183339 on or before 4:00pm on 28th of May.
Note: Candidate can also come with a Car He or She would want TRACKER Installed ON on Saturday.
Time : Friday 10:00am -1:00pm
Saturday 10:00am- 4pm
For more Enquiries
Call 08061183339 or
E-mail : tudexautos2012@yahoo.com
Re: Training On Car Tracking And Installations by Debayurr: 7:12am On May 26, 2015
I'm into full car tracking wit a coy already but would still like to share some experiences if u don't mind....regards..just hit me a pm and I'll contact u via whatsapp
Re: Training On Car Tracking And Installations by ABUBAKARS(m): 7:29am On May 26, 2015
please is that the only venue for the training cos am staying far off from okoko.Thanks
Re: Training On Car Tracking And Installations by Larryjay4u: 10:13am On May 26, 2015
Call 07065245534 or watsapp the number for more information on TRAMIGO car tracker. The best selling tracker in the world
Re: Training On Car Tracking And Installations by twistakelv: 12:21pm On May 26, 2015
Forgot your car tracker password? contact 07055201988 for your car security solutions.
Re: Training On Car Tracking And Installations by TUDEXautoCARE(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2015
The registration is still on going as regard a 2-day Training on VEHICLE TRACKING & INSTALLATIONS Organised by TUDEXautoCARE SERVICES. The registration closes @ 4:00pm today.
FOR Enquiry, Call 08061183339
Re: Training On Car Tracking And Installations by TUDEXautoCARE(m): 12:41am On May 31, 2015
The 2-Day training on Vehicle Tracking and Installation has come and gone for those those who attended I say welcome to the company where opportunities to make stream of income is opened to everyone and for those who called and could not attend due to one thing or the order, the door is still open for anyone who want to join the team.
Starting from June, we are going to be organising 1 on 1 training for the employees, who wish to make more money outside the regular 8am-4pm paid job and the Unemployed youth on the following Areas

I. Auto-Diagnostics Training (Using Scanners like LAUNCH, AUTEL, AUTOBOSS, SOLUS, ACTRON,AUTOSNAP, DMM, PRESSURE TESTERS ET.C)
ii.Vehicke Security and Alarm Installatiins
iii.Vehicle Tracking & Installations
iv. How to shop on line, buying in dollars and resell here
v. How to buy and Sell on line ( such as Jumia, olx, konga, fromowner, jiji, kaymu etc)

For more Enquiries Call : 08061183339
Re: Training On Car Tracking And Installations by TUDEXautoCARE(m): 6:47am On Jun 15, 2015
This is to inform everyone who still have interest in the Car Tracking and Installations Training that TUDEXautos now offers One on One Training on

I . How our VEHICLE Tracking device works
ii. How market tge devices and make your own income
iii. How to install the device on any iind of Vehicles

For Enquiries

Call : 08061183339 or
E-mail :- tudexautos2012@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Navy 2015 Recuitment / JOB OPENING In Owerri-Front Desk Officer / Be Warned!!! A Reporter's Experience With A Fake Recruitment Agency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.