Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,776 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

Confused: Should I Ignore This Job Offer? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confused: Should I Ignore This Job Offer? (757 Views)

The Most Commonly Confused Words In The English Language, According To Microsoft / JAMB Has NOT Scrapped Awaiting Result For 2017 UTME- Ignore Rumours / Ignore Dubious Adverts, No Sale Of JAMB Forms Yet – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused: Should I Ignore This Job Offer? by Joyhuxley(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,
A friend of mine just sent this to me now. He is in need of urgent advice to make a right decision:

MESSAGE READS:
Huxley, ur guy is in a tight decision point right now and require serious and sincere advice.
I just got a job offer to resume tomorrow 25th of May, 2015. The salary is N30,668 per month. Now, 2 weeks ago, I completed an Interview with Pathcare Abuja and Lagos HR respectively and am waiting for a job of Territory Manager from them (God willing). Also, three weeks ago, I complete an Interview with Nestle Nigera Plc for the position of Nutrition Advisor and got a success mail and right now awaiting medicals.

My case now is, if I resume with dis coy tomorrow and along the way, I have to leave for pathcare or Nestle further screening, I would forefeit every expenses i would incure from monday. But if I reject the offer and end up not getting another from Pathcare and Nestle, it wuld hurt me cos they promised to review my salary after 90 days probation.
Kindly and urgently advice, please.
Thanks
Re: Confused: Should I Ignore This Job Offer? by simplymade(m): 2:04pm On May 24, 2015
. for dot
Re: Confused: Should I Ignore This Job Offer? by Joyhuxley(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2015
simplymade:
. for dot

All he needs is an advice to guide him in the right direction. Besides they say: The mouth of people is the mouth of God
Re: Confused: Should I Ignore This Job Offer? by chidekings(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2015
the world itself is a risk,he should take the job,abi na only expenses he will let go of.
Re: Confused: Should I Ignore This Job Offer? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 24, 2015
Joyhuxley:

All he needs is an advice to guide him in the right direction. Besides they say: The mouth of people is the mouth of God
a bird at hand is worth 2 in the bush...
Re: Confused: Should I Ignore This Job Offer? by simblor(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
I got an invite for an interview for area manager on 25th June 2015. What are the possible questions they might ask. Thanks for sharing your experience.

(1) (Reply)

How Far Can One Go When Counting Natural Numbers In Your Mother Tongue Before He / Uniben Post Utme Form Is Out / Check The School You Have Been Posted To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.