Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

You Believe Barca Is Going To Win Three Trophies - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Believe Barca Is Going To Win Three Trophies (459 Views)

John Ogu Flaunts His Club Trophies This Season / This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) / Neymar & Suarez Deliver Again To Show Barca Is Thriving Without Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Believe Barca Is Going To Win Three Trophies by crixlight2(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2015
As d season is coming to an end, we have seen different winners, ranging from beyern, juventus,chealse, barca etc.

But I believed that barca is somehow spectacular this season, because they have a wider chance of winning both copa de rey and champions league.

Hit like if you believe that barca is going to win champions league and copal de rey and share if otherwise and also drop your comment thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Believe Barca Is Going To Win Three Trophies by crixlight2(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2015
Juve all d way
Re: You Believe Barca Is Going To Win Three Trophies by pinkiberry(m): 2:29pm On May 24, 2015
I believe in Manchester united
Re: You Believe Barca Is Going To Win Three Trophies by crixlight2(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2015
pinkiberry:
I believe in Manchester united
how you take brake comot from that place..this yabaleft doctor sef
Re: You Believe Barca Is Going To Win Three Trophies by 2el(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2015
JUVENTUS to win 3trophy

(1) (Reply)

When Authorities Arrest Your FIFA Co-workers But Deem You Innocent... / Video Highlight FA Cup 2015 Final: Arsenal Vs Aston Villa 4-0 / Serena Williams Cruises Through To Semi Finals,nadal Dethroned At French Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.