Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,298 members, 7,954,190 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Actor Says Joke Silva Refuses To Let Go Off Her Charms - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Says Joke Silva Refuses To Let Go Off Her Charms (964 Views)

Joke Silva Is An Ageless Beauty In These Gorgeous Photos / Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva / Lai Mohammed,Olu Jacobs,Joke Silva,Eniola Badmus,Aneke Storm PH 4 AMAA2016#(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Says Joke Silva Refuses To Let Go Off Her Charms by Mediareachout: 2:46pm On May 24, 2015
Speaking to The Nation newspaper, Jacob disclosed that he has over the years become his wife’s last mirror and she has over the years taken his comment on her look as the last and final before every or any event.

In his words, “She has not let go. She has not let go her loving and charming self. She still makes her hair, does her make-up, dresses well and still looks beautiful. That is the staying power. I am her last mirror. My wife does not go out without my last comment. After dressing up and looking at herself in the mirror, she still believes in me. She turns to me and asks how she looks every time she has an event and I just look at her and tell her she is smashing.“

http://www.mediareachout.com/gist/actor-says-joke-silva-refuses-to-let-go-off-her-charms/

1 Share

Re: Actor Says Joke Silva Refuses To Let Go Off Her Charms by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 24, 2015
Lovely old couples. cool
Re: Actor Says Joke Silva Refuses To Let Go Off Her Charms by torinotarino(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2015
My Role Models
Re: Actor Says Joke Silva Refuses To Let Go Off Her Charms by CountDracula(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2015
Stil together... Where is ini edo, let her come and see mature people

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous And Golden Multi Timezone Watch / Take Care Of Yourself, Stop Begging And Rubbishing My Name! - Ibinabo Fiberesima / Photos: Man Spends N5million On Drinks In A Lagos Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.