Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Emancipate Yourself From Religious Slavery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emancipate Yourself From Religious Slavery (385 Views)

Seperate Yourself From Religious Bondage Today. The Right Way! / Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. / Why Do Atheists Suffer Prosecution From Religious People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emancipate Yourself From Religious Slavery by Princephelar(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2015
I woke up this morning with the thought of some parents doing crazy things because their kids deviated from their religious teachings and believes. Note that this write up is in no way encouraging the kids to go astray, it's meant to open the eyes of parents to see pass their sentiments.

Marvin Gay's father (a priest) killed him for singing 'Sexual healing'. Going by his father's believe Marvin will be in hell right now, the question is who sent him there?
Beautiful Nubia said in 'OHUN OJU RI' that we are still slaves in religion, a very good friend of mine frowned at it...

Let me start with the Christians. I've heard a report that a Christian said he is going to disown his kid for not practising what he believes to be the Christian doctrine. Well for d religious maniac, this man his right, but I believe he's wrong and he is even worse dan an infidel. Correct me if I'm wrong the bible says "He that can't provide for his family...he is worse than an infidel". Oh you think d bible is only talking about material provision? provision in all ways. A times like this is not d time to disown your kid, it's a time to Provide for his or her Mental and psychological need. Take your time to keep telling him or her the truth you believe and keep praying for him or her. You will only be right to disown your kid on one condition; show me where Jesus thought us to disown our family because thay do not believe... Please adopt me after disowning your kid to perform his or her right. Maybe you've forgotten that God promised you will be the one to eat d fruit of your labor... Oh now u remember.

And to the Muslims, I can't say much, cos i don't know d Quranic teaching about this situation, but if Islam is truly a region of peace, it will preach against brutalizing human cos they do not believe as we've heard several instances of some Muslims kill their family member(s) for converting (pls let no Muslim disclaim this 'cos it no news anymore). You kill your kid? and when u are done pls adopt me so dt I can perform dead kids' right

Let our religious leaders orientate the illiterate parents and I hope you know that illiteracy in this context has nothing do with going to school or not...

EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM RELIGIOUS SLAVERY.
Happy Sunday Y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Emancipate Yourself From Religious Slavery by boolet: 4:30pm On May 24, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Help Churches Manage Relationships / It's Not Over Yet / God Cares.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.