Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Urgent Redeployment Help Needed. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Urgent Redeployment Help Needed. (1158 Views)

How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Redeployment Help Needed. by segxi1960: 5:13pm On May 24, 2015
I have a cousin who has a mental health challenge (real stuff here).

He however managed to still graduate from University.

The problem is he was posted to Abia state; Initially, the family joked about it saying there was no way they weren't going to redeploy him seeing as he has his medical report and all.

Unfortunately, he just informed us that the list is out and his name isn't on the list.

Dilemma!

Please i am appealing to anyone who could help get him redeployed back to Lagos, Osun or Oyo state.

This is not about him only but for the safety of others.

We don't want a situation where he has a crisis and there is no one around to help him.

Thanks
Re: Urgent Redeployment Help Needed. by Alexk2(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2015
What are you talking about?..officials of NYSC can sometimes be corrupt but they arent that insensitive bro. It is either the guy is playing on you by not applying for redeployment or he didnt present the needed medical report. Here is the simple solution;
A very close family member(one or both parents @ best) should approach the LGI/ZI in charge of his PPA and explain the situatn.... you'll sure come back here with positive testimony next time.
Re: Urgent Redeployment Help Needed. by missKiffy(f): 4:54pm On May 25, 2015
All hope is not lost, he can still re-apply, some people get their redeployment even after 3 months
Re: Urgent Redeployment Help Needed. by segxi1960: 9:29pm On May 25, 2015
Thanks Alexk2, passed the message along to my uncle who has asked my cousin (who unfortunately is an orphan, cause of the mental stress) to get the Lgi's number. I hope that would work.
Re: Urgent Redeployment Help Needed. by segxi1960: 9:30pm On May 25, 2015
missKiffy:
All hope is not lost, he can still re-apply, some people get their redeployment even after 3 months

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Urgent Redeployment Help Needed. by klevotino: 8:16am On May 26, 2015
There is another way if the lgi cannot assit . Call and i will put u through. Even me i relocated after 5month from were i was serving i rep 14c
Re: Urgent Redeployment Help Needed. by klevotino: 8:18am On May 26, 2015
08034514859 bishop
Re: Urgent Redeployment Help Needed. by segxi1960: 3:10am On Dec 12, 2016
Klevotino, missKiffy, Alexk2

I decided to come give you guys an update regarding this topic.

His redeployment was rejected and everything was fine until January this year, probably his meds finished or he was really depressed or something... anyway, NYSC officials this time around called Next of Kin to come get him, even after he got treated and attempted to go back to Abia.. they told him to stay back and just come for his discharge certificate.

Anyway, this is the part that breaks my heart to say.

On his way to attend his POP, he unfortunately had another crisis on the road. The bus driver was kind enough to take him to an hospital even though they somehow stole all his possessions. He's being at home all this while, even Abia says they do not have his certificate anymore and he's getting worse.

It just breaks my heart to see such a young man with a lot of potentials being bugged down by some mental condition and truth is most of this is caused by his refusal to take his meds!. Dude wouldn't even go to the hospital for an injection he should take monthly. We have a lot of folks managing mental conditions and living fine. I'm told that a lot of big men get driven to the hospital take their shots and leave.

Guys, mental issues are real please. Let's not take for granted.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Redeployment Help Needed. by Alexk2(m): 5:55am On Dec 12, 2016
segxi1960:
Klevotino, missKiffy, Alexk2

I decided to come give you guys an update regarding this topic.

His redeployment was rejected and everything was fine until January this year, probably his meds finished or he was really depressed or something... anyway, NYSC officials this time around called Next of Kin to come get him, even after he got treated and attempted to go back to Abia.. they told him to stay back and just come for his discharge certificate.

Anyway, this is the part that breaks my heart to say.

On his way to attend his POP, he unfortunately had another crisis on the road. The bus driver was kind enough to take him to an hospital even though they somehow stole all his possessions. He's being at home all this while, even Abia says they do not have his certificate anymore and he's getting worse.

It just breaks my heart to see such a young man with a lot of potentials being bugged down by some mental condition and truth is most of this is caused by his refusal to take his meds!. Dude wouldn't even go to the hospital for an injection he should take monthly. We have a lot of folks managing mental conditions and living fine. I'm told that a lot of big men get driven to the hospital take their shots and leave.

Guys, mental issues are real please. Let's not take for granted.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.

This news break my heart this morning. Please don't let his actions discourage you; he need you even more at this time though he'll probably blame those close to him for everything and refused to take responsibility.
God will heal him; he'll overcome in Jesus name.

As for the certificate, it can be traced from the state HQ..though it should be in ABJ by now but the state can always request formally.

(1) (Reply)

What Time Will Batch A Online Registration Be Opened On The 8th? / New Update On NYSC ‘allawee’ Increment / NYSC To Reopen Registration Portal On Monday, April 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.